CTET Application Form 2024: Candidates can fill CTET registration form 2024 for July session tentatively from April 27, 2024. Last date for CTET Application 2024 for July session is tentatively May 26, 2024. The application form for the CTET 2024 exam is made available on the official website: www.ctet.nic.in.
CTET Application Form 2024: Apply Online Link
To execute CTET Registration 2024, candidates require a valid contact number and active mail ID for creating the login credentials. The CTET exam form 2024 correction window will be available in May 2024. To know more about the CTET application form 2024, refer to the information below.
CTET Application Form 2024 Dates
The candidates must make sure they keep themselves notified about the CTET apply online 2024 last date. This will help them fill out the application form on time. The following are some crucial dates for the CTET application form 2024. To know more about the CTET 2024 exam date, candidates can refer to the details given below.
|CTET Application Form Window Opens On||Last week of October 2023|
|Last Date For Form Submission||Last week of November 2023|
|Application Correction Window Opens On||First week of December 2023|
|Application Correction Window Closes On||Second week of December 2023|
|CTET 2023 Admit Card Release Date||Last week of December 2023|
|CTET Exam Date||First week of January 2023|
|CTET Answer Key Release Date||Second week of January 2024|
|CTET Result 2023||Last week of January 2024|
CTET July 2024 Application Expected Dates
|Start date for CTET application form 2024||April 27, 2024|
|Last date to register for CTET 2024||May 26, 2024 till 11:59 PM|
|Last Date to pay application form fee||May 27, 2024 till 3:30 PM|
|CTET Application form correction||May 29 to June 2, 2024|
|Release of the CTET admit card 2024||June 2024|
|CTET 2024 exam dates||July 2024|
|Release of CTET Question Papers with response sheet||To be notified|
|Last date to challenge the CTET 2024 answer key||To be notified|
|CTET final answer key 2024||To be notified|
|CTET Result 2024||By the end of August|
CTET Application Form 2024 Overview
Given below are a few application form highlights regarding the CTET 2024 application form. To know more about the CTET exam candidates can refer to the highlights given below.
|Full Exam Name||Central Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Short Exam Name||CTET|
|Conducting Body||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Frequency of Conduct||2 times a year|
|Languages||Assamese, Bengali +16 More|
|Mode of Application||Offline / Online|
|Application Fee (General)||General/OBC (NCL):|
One paper – Rs. 1000
Both papers – Rs. 1200
SC/ST/Differently abled person:
One paper – Rs. 500
Both papers – Rs. 600
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
CTET 2024 Registration Highlights
- Candidates who aspire to appear for the CTET 2024 should complete CTET Registration 2024.
- Login credentials are created while registering the CTET form. Using the input details, candidates may view and download the application form.
- Fill in all the relevant details like personnel information, academic information, etc
- Upload required documents in permitted size or format.
- Verify the CTET Application form 2024 once before hitting the ‘’submit’’ button.
- Also pay the mentioned CTET 2024 Form application fee through desired mode of payment.
- Preserve the receipt of payment for future purposes. Also take a copy of CTET Online form 2024 for the same purpose.
- Submit the application form to complete the application process.
How to Fill CTET Application form 2024?
Candidates may complete the registration cum application procedure in the following steps.
- Application form filling
- Uploading documents
- Payment of application fee
- Print out of CTET 2024 Application form
Step 1: CTET 2024 Registration
- Go to the official site of CTET www.ctet.nic.in
- Click on ‘’Register’’ button
- Enter valid personal details like name, date of birth, contact mobile number, email ID
- Submit all the information filled correctly.
- A registration number/ application number is given to the candidates
- CTET Registration 2024 is completed successfully.
Step 2: How to Fill the CTET Application form 2024?
- Once CTET Registration 2024 is completed, login credentials are created.
- Using the login credentials, candidates may go to their account on CTET to view the CTET 2024 Application form.
- Fill in the valid personal information like Name, father’s name, category, religion, date of birth, education details, etc.
- Check all the details are entered correctly.
- Candidates may edit CTET Application form 2024 through the correction window provided. If necessary edit the mistakes.
- Click the ‘’save’’ button to preserve the details once entered.
- Upload the documents that are asked such as academic details including mark sheets, recent photograph, caste certificate, etc in desired format.
- Candidates may enter the exam centre that is chosen from the list of exam centres provided by the Exam board.
Step 3: Documents to be Uploaded While CTET Registration 2024
Candidates need to upload the following documents for verification while filling CTET Application form 2024. They are
- Academic mark sheets of standard 10 and +2.
- Signature specimen scanned in desired format (1KB to 25 KB) JPG format
- Recent passport size photograph scanned in desired format. (4KB to 100KB) JPG Format
- Category certificate scanned in desired format. JPG Format
Step 4: CTET Application Form Fee
While filling the CTET Online form 2024, candidates need to remit the application form fee in a described manner as in the table drawn below
|Category||Application fee||No. of papers|
|General/OBC||Rs. 1000/-||Either paper I or paper II|
|General/OBC||Rs. 1200/-||Each paper I and Paper II|
|SC/ST/PWD||Rs. 500/-||Any one paper|
|SC/ST/PWD||Rs. 600/-||For each paper I and II|
Step 5: Print Out of CTET Application form 2024
Once all the documents are uploaded successfully in a desired format, CTET Registration 2024 form is now submitted. Candidates may take a print out of the application form for future purposes.
After entering all their details, a registration number will be generated. This registration number will help candidates login to download their CTET Hall ticket 2024 and check their results.
The CTET 2024 application correction window will be open after the candidates have filled out the application form. The CTET 2024 application correction window will give candidates the opportunity to edit their application form and fill out the details they may have missed while filling out the application form. The application correction window is opened to edit changes in the application form. Candidates who want to make changes to the application form can visit the official website and make the changes.
Documents Required For CTET 2024 Apply Online
Candidates must make sure they keep all the required documents for the CTET 2024 application form. They must note that without uploading the required documents, their application form will not be accepted. Given below is a list of all the required documents that candidates must have while filling out the application form. To learn more, refer to the information given below.
- ID Proof
- 10th Grade Marksheet
- 12th Grade Marksheet
- Debit/Credit Card
- Graduation Marksheet
- Candidate’s Photograph in the prescribed format
- The candidate’s signature has to be uploaded in the prescribed format.
Format of The Documents For CTET Application Form 2024
Given below is a table consisting of the prescribed format in which the required documents have to be uploaded. To know more refer to the information given below.
|Passport size photograph||3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (length)||10 kb to 100 kb|
|Signature of the candidate||3.5 cm (length) x 1.5 cm (height)||3 kb to 30 kb|
CTET 2024 is conducted for two ranges such as eligibility for primary level and eligibility for Elementary level. Aspirants meet the eligibility based on their desire of level for teaching. Check out the eligibility criteria for CTET Apply online.
Eligibility Criteria for Class I to V (Primary level)
- Passing Standard 12 with aggregate of 50% marks also two-year Diploma in Teaching
- Passing Standard 12 with aggregate of 45% marks also two-year Diploma in Teaching as per NCTE regulation 2002
- Passing Standard 12 with maximum of 50% marks and completing four years of Bachelor in Teaching
- Completing Standard 12 with 50% marks and pursuing final year of Diploma in Education
Eligibility Criteria for Class VI to VIII (Elementary level)
- Graduation in any discipline plus final year in Diploma in Education (two year course)
- Graduation in any discipline with 50% of aggregate marks and completed or pursuing Bachelor of Education.
- Graduation in any discipline with 45% aggregate marks plus completed or pursuing Bachelor in Education as per NCTE rules.
- Completed Graduation in any discipline and pursuing final year Bachelor of Teaching (4 Year course)
CTET 2024 Application Form Important Tips
Candidates must make sure they follow the following tips while filling out the CUET 2024 application form. This will help candidates avoid making mistakes while filling out the application form. The tips will help candidates prepare in an efficient way after filling out the CTET 2024 application form. To know more refer to the information given below.
- Candidates must make sure they fill out the CTET 2024 application form before the last date.
- They must make sure they check the CTET 2024 eligibility criteria before filling out the application form, as candidates who fail to match the eligibility criteria will not be permitted to sit for the exam.
- They are required to upload all the documents in the prescribed format. They must upload their photographs and signatures in the format prescribed by the examination conducting authorities.
- An application form number will be generated along with a password, which candidates must make sure they keep as they are required to access the CTET login dashboard.
- Candidates must make sure they take a printout of the application form for future purposes.
How to Recover a Forgotten Password or Username?
Forgetting a password or Username of the CTET Application form is Human nature but it can be recovered by following the steps mentioned below:
- Visit www.ctet.nic.in
- Click on ‘’Register’’ tab
- Click ‘’ Forgot Password’’ or ‘’ Forgot ID’’
- Enter the application number provided at the time of Registration.
- Create a new password or ID.
- Confirm it. Now a password or ID is recovered successfully.
What Next After CTET Registration 2024?
Once the registration process is accomplished, a printout is taken for future purposes. Aspirants may start preparing for the written test. Follow the CTET 2024 Syllabus mentioned in the official notification. Select the books that are ideal for preparation and never forget to take the mock test during the preparation phase.
FAQs Related To CTET 2024 Application Form
When will the CTET 2024 application form be available?
The CTET 2024 application form for July session is made available on the official website tentatively on April 27, 2024 onwards. Candidates must make sure they visit the official website and fill out the application form.
What is the CTET application form fee?
The CTET 2024 application form fees for candidates are given below:
One paper – Rs. 1000
Both papers – Rs. 1200
SC/ST/Diff. abled person:
One paper – Rs. 500
Both papers – Rs. 600
Who releases the CTET 2024 Application form?
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will release the CTET Application form 2024.