CTET Result 2023: CTET exam is conducted twice a year by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The CBSE authority has declared the CTET 2023 result on March 3, 2023 on the official site. Candidates can check their CTET results by visiting the official website— ‘ctet.nic.in’. To check CTET Result 2023, candidates have to enter their CTET Roll number and other required details.
Since CTET exam happens twice in a year, the CTET 2023 result will be declared twice a year, in the months of July and December 2023. CBSE has released the result date of Central TET 2023 after the CTET exam 2023 date. Read the complete article for more details about Central TET Result 2023.
CTET Result 2023 Highlights:
Here we share some important information and dates related to CTET Result 2023. Check below—
|Particulars||CTET Result 2023|
|Exam name||Central Teachers Eligibility Test|
|Conducting Body||CBSE Authority|
|CTET Result Declaration||For December session 2022 — March 3, 2023|
For July session 2023 – to be notified
CTET Result 2023 Date (July)
|CTET notification 2023||May 2023|
|CTET 2023 exam||July 2023 (Tentative)|
|CTET Answer key 2023||To be notified|
|Objections against answer key||To be notified|
|Announcement of CTET result 2023||To be notified|
How to check CTET Result 2023 Online?
The candidates must have their valid Roll number, Registration No, and other details in front of their hands. Candidates are informed to follow the step-to-step guideline to check their result.
- Step 1: Visit the official website— ctet.nic.in.
- Step 2: Click on the “E-Service” and select the active link.
- Step 3: You will be redirected to the CTET Result 2023 portal.
- Step 4: Then enter your roll number or CTET 2023 registration number and a new screen will show your result.
- Step 5: Check your result and download your report.
- Step 6: Take a printout of the result for future reference.
Details Mentioned in the CTET Result 2023:
In the CTET Result 2023, some important details will be mentioned. Let us have a look below to check the information—
- Name of the exam
- Roll number
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- Paper for which the test was taken
- Marks scores in each section
- Total marks score
What is the CTET Eligibility Certificate:
For the Candidates who scored their marks 60% or above in the CTET Examination 2023, a certificate is issued for it. The certificate will be given by the Central Board of Secondary Education authority through CTET login.
In this certificate, all other information will be given on the official registered mobile number. The CTET Eligibility Certificate is valid for the lifespan of the candidate.
CTET Qualifying Marks
- The qualifying mark for CTET certificate is 60% for the General category and 55% for OBC/ SC/ ST categories.
- Applicants who will score equal to or more than the qualifying marks will be considered as qualified candidates.
- Qualifying CTET does not confer a right on anyone for recruitment/employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria for an appointment.
Here we mentioned in the tabulated form the qualifying marks as per reservation category:
|CTET Qualifying Marks||90 out of 150||82 out of 150|
CTET Result 2023 Cut-off:
CTET 2023 cut-off marks are yet to be notified by the board. Aspirants can check the previous year’s qualifying marks to get an idea of cut-off models.
- CTET omr sheet PDF
- CTET Exam Centre List 2022
- CTET answer key 2023 PDF Download
- CTET 2023 eligibility
- CTET 2023 response sheet
CTET Result Previous Year Statistics
|Candidates registered||Appeared Candidates||Qualified Candidates|
FAQs related to CTET Result 2023
Can A candidate apply for CTET again if I had already qualified for the CTET before?
Yes. Candidate can apply for CTET again due to no restriction from the Central Board of Secondary Examination authority.
How can I get the Eligibility Certificate and Mark Sheets of CTET?
The Eligibility Certificate and Mark Sheets of CTET will be available on the official website ctet.nic.in.
What is the Validity of the CTET Certificate?
The CTET Eligibility Certificate is valid for the lifespan of the applicant.