IIFT 2023 Cutoff: The cutoff list will be released by the National Testing Agency (NTA) after the exam has been conducted in the second week of December 2022. IIFT cutoff 2023 is the minimum marks that is required by a candidate to score to get through the further rounds of the selection process of IIFT.
The cutoff list for the IIFT 2023 exam will be released in the first week of January 2023. The IIFT 2023 cutoff will be valid for three branches: IIFT Delhi, IIFT Kolkata, and IIFT Kakinada. To know more about the IIFT cutoff process refer to the information below.
IIFT 2023 Expected Cutoff
The cutoff for the IIFT 2023 exam will depend on various factors. the level of difficulty of the question paper and the types of questions that are being asked in the exam.
IIFT Cutoff 2023 (Expected)
|Name of Sections||Maximum Marks||Expected Cutoffs for General Candidates|
IIFT Cutoff 2023 from Previous Year Papers
The IIFT 2023 cutoffs for the various categories will be out after the cutoff list has been released. The cutoff for the general category is expected to be around 120+ and 95-100 for the EWS/OBC category. 80-85 for scheduled castes and tribes. Given below is a sectional division of the previous year’s IIFT exam pattern. This division will help candidates get a better idea of the IIFT 2023 cutoff.
IIFT 2022 Analysis
The candidates are required to make a few points about the various sections that were asked in the IIFT 2022 exam. For more information, refer to the information given below.
- Quantitative Aptitude: The QA section was lengthy. A minimum of 25 minutes had to be devoted to this section. Candidates could have easily attempted 10–12 questions with a good amount of accuracy. Many questions were asked about topics such as geometry and probability.
- Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension: The VARC section was easy to moderate. There were 16 questions on reading comprehension, and 10 questions were based on the verifiable ability section. Candidates could have easily attempted 12–13 questions.
- Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning: The DILR section ranged from easy to moderate. The pie chart and bar graphs were easy. Candidates could have easily attempted 11 DI questions. The LR section’s conciseness of 15 questions and 11 questions was easily doable.
- General Knowledge: The GK section consisted of moderate information. The candidates could have easily attempted 12–13 questions. Also, the paper consisted of more static knowledge questions and a general awareness section.
IIFT Previous Year Cutoff (Final)
The final cutoffs for the IIFT 2022 exam were released by the NTA after the exam had been conducted. Given below is a list of cutoffs for various categories in IIFT 2022.
IIFT 2022 Final Cutoff
|Various Categories||Final Cutoff|
|Kashmiri Migrants / Non-Migrants||53.67|
IIFT 2022 Category Wise Cutoff (Qualifying)
|Name of Category||Category Wise Cutoff|
|General- Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||35.1|
|Other Backward Classes||35.1|
|Kashmiri Migrants and Non-Migrants||35.1|
IIFT 2021 Category Wise Cutoff (Qualifying)
|Name of Categories||Cutoff|
|SC/ST/Kashmiri Migrants and Non Migrants||15|
IIFT 2020 Category Wise Cutoff
|Name of Category||Category wise cutoff|
IIFT 2023 Result
The National Testing Agency will release the result after the exam has been conducted. The results are expected to be released in the first week of February 2023. Candidates who want to check their results can visit the official IIFT website. They have to use their login credentials to check their results.
A candidate’s scorecard will contain important details such as his overall and sectional scores. Candidates who have been selected will be called for further rounds of the selection process. The selection process will consist of a group discussion and a personal interview.
Determinants of IIFT 2023 Cutoff
There are a few factors that play a crucial role in determining a candidate’s selection in the various colleges of IIFT.
These factors are crucial in determining the IIFT 2023 cutoff. Candidates are required to pay attention to the various factors that play a huge role in the determination of the cutoff. To learn more, refer to the information given below.
- Difficulty Level: The difficulty level of the IIFT 2023 exam paper will play a crucial role in deciding the cutoff. If the paper is extremely difficult, the cutoff is expected to be low, but if the paper is extremely easy, then the cutoff is bound to be higher.
- Number of applicants in the IIFT 2023 exam- The number of candidates sitting for the exam is important. The higher number of applicants leads to a higher cutoff. If candidate’s are fewer then the cutoff is expected to be low.
- Number of seats that are available: The number of seats in the IIFT 2023 exam also plays a major role. If all three branches of the IIFT have more seats available, more candidates will be able to enroll in the colleges. If the number of seats is low, then not a lot of candidates will be allotted seats in the various colleges.
FAQs Related to IIFT Cutoff Marks 2023
Are IIFT cutoffs for all the branches same?
No, the cutoffs for all three branches of IIFT may vary. The three branches have their own cutoffs. Candidates who are able to score well enough to match their cutoffs will be called for further rounds of the selection process.
Will other institutes accept IIFT 2023 scores?
No, there are only three branches of IIFT that will accept the IIFT 2023 score. The three branches that fall under the aegis of IIFT are IIFT Delhi, IIFT Kolkata, and IIFT Kakinada.