Indian Army BSc Nursing Admit Card 2023: The admit card or the hall ticket will be released by the Directorate General Of Medical Services (Army) on its official website, i.e., joinindianarmy.nic.in. The Indian Army BSc Nursing Admit Card 2023 will be released on the given dates. Candidates are required to download it before the examination date.
The candidate needs to provide the application number, password, and email id for downloading their admit card. No physical copy will be sent to any of the candidates. In order to know more about the hall tickets read the complete article about the Indian Army BSc Nursing Admit card 2023.
Indian Army BSc Nursing Admit Card 2023 – Important Dates:
The Indian Army BSc Nursing Admit card 2023 dates are as follows:
|Releasing of the official notification||2nd week of February 2023|
|Starting of the application process||3rd week of February 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||1st week of March 2023|
|Availability of Admit Card||2nd week of July 2023|
|Date of Examination||4th week of July 2023|
|Indian Army BSc Nursing Result 2023 Declaration||2nd week of August 2023|
|Interview Date||3rd week of August 2023|
|Medical Examination||3rd week of August 2023|
The Indian Army BSc Nursing hall ticket 2023 is an important document for giving the examination. Without it, the candidate will not able to give the examination. It contains all the necessary information on it. Therefore, it’s advised to keep the hall tickets carefully.
Steps to Download the Indian Army BSc Nursing Admit Card 2023:
In order to download the admit card the candidates need to follow the following steps as given below:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of the Indian Army as mentioned above.
- Step 2: The page, ‘only for officer’s entry’ will open.
- Step 3: Enter your username, password, captcha, etc to log in.
- Step 4: A window will appear on the screen, from there click on the ‘admit card option.
- Step 5: The ‘summary of your page’ will be opened from there at the bottom of the page click on the PDF download button and your admit card will be downloaded.
Details Mentioned on the Indian Army BSc Nursing Admit Card 2023:
The candidates should look for the following details in their Indian army BSc nursing hall ticket 2023:
- Candidate’s name
- Date of birth
- Category (Gen/SC/ST)
- Candidate’s photograph and signature
- Exam date and timing
- Address of the exam center
- Instruction for the candidate
Things to Carry along with the Indian Army BSc Nursing Admit Card 2023:
Besides the nursing hall ticket the candidates are required to carry the following items with them:
- Two print-out copies of the Indian Army BSc nursing admit card along with self-attested photographs pasted in the given boxes should be carried to the examination center.
- Valid id proof is also to be carried by the candidate such as an Aadhar card, driving license, PAN card, etc.
What to do in case you forget your login username and password?
In case a candidate forgets or losses their login id and password they can retrieve the same by following the given steps:
For retrieving password:
- Visit the official website of the Indian Army BSc, which is given above.
- Click on the link, ‘Indian Army BSc Nursing Admit Card 2023’.
- Then, click on the ‘forget password link on the page.
- Provide details like the registered email id, mobile number, DOB, etc.
- Click ‘submit’ to generate a new password.
- The password will be generated and shared via registered email id.
For retrieving the user name:
- Visit the official website of the Indian Army BSc and open admit card login window.
- Click on the forget the username on the page.
- Enter your class 10th certificate number and mobile number.
- Verify your details and click on ‘submit’.
- The newly generated username will be generated on your screen.
- RPVT Application Form 2023 Last Date
- RPVT Admit Card 2023 Release Date
- RPVT Result 2023 Online
- List of Paramedical courses
- Medical Courses after 12th
FAQs Related to Indian Army BSc Nursing Admit Card 2023
What details are mentioned in the Indian army nursing admit card?
Details like application number, exam date, time, venue, etc. are mentioned in the Indian army BSc nursing hall ticket.
In what mode will authorities conduct the examination?
The authorities will conduct the examination in computer-based mode.
Who can download the MNS admit card?
Only the candidates who have successfully registered themselves can download the MNS admit card.
What is the exam date of the Indian Army BSc Nursing examination?
The examinations will be conducted in the 3rd week of January 2023.