RPVT Application Form 2023 – The Rajasthan University of Veternity and Animal Sciences (RAJUVAS) releases the RPVT 2023 application form every year on its official website (rajuvas.org). The candidates can visit the website and register themselves. The candidates should note that only online applications are eligible for the entrance test.
The filling of the RPVT application form 2023 will start in March 2023 and end in April 2023. Therefore, candidates are advised to keep a close look at the dates. The RPVT application form 2023 comprises registration, filling in the details, uploading the documents, and paying the fees.
In case, the candidate is late in filling out the form, they can still fill it by paying a late fee of Rs. 6000. Once the forms are filled and submitted, RAJUVAS will upload the admit cards in a period of time for the entrance exam. Read the complete article to know more about the RPVT application form 2023.
RPVT Application Form 2023 – Important Dates:
The RPVT application form 2023’s important dates are mentioned below. Candidates need to take a close look at it.
RPVT Registration 2023 Dates
|Registration start date||March 2023|
|RPVT Application Form Last Date||April 2023|
|Last date for Payment of the fee (with late fee)||April 2023|
|Opening of the correction window for the application form||April 2023|
|Admit card||May 2023|
|Exam date||June 2023|
|RPVT 2023 Result online declaration||July 2023|
RPVT Application Form 2023: Eligibility Criteria:
The candidates should note that only those students can fill the RPVT application form 2023 and appear in the RPVT examination who are eligible. The eligibility criteria for the same are:
- The minimum age of the candidate should be 17 years and the maximum should be 25 years to appear in the exam.
- The candidate should have passed class 12th with science subjects (Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology) from a recognized board.
- The candidates belonging to the general category should attain 50% aggregate while the reserved category should get 5% relaxation.
Documents required while filling out the RPVT Application Form 2023:
The candidates who are filling out the RPVT application form must make sure that they have the following documents with them which are required while filling the form. The required documents are:
- Valid email id
- Valid mobile number
- Scanned image of the passport size photograph
- Scanned image of a signature
Specification for the scanned photograph:
- It should be a colored photograph with white background.
- The photograph should have the candidate’s name and the date on which it was snapped.
- The candidate should not be wearing any cap/goggles in the photograph.
- The acceptable format for the photograph is JPEG, BMP, and PNG.
- The size of the photograph should be 3.5 X 4.5 cm; 50 – 100 KB.
Specification for the scanned image of the signature:
- The signature should be made in running handwriting.
- Must be done using a blue/black pen only.
- The signature should have a white background.
- The acceptable format for the signature is JPEG, BMP, and PNG.
- The size of the signature should be 7 X 2 cm; 20 – 50 KB.
RPVT Application Form 2023 – step by step procedure:
In order to fill the RPVT application form the candidates are required to follow the following steps:
Step 1: Visit the official website of RAJUVAS, i.e., rajuvas.org.
Step 2: Then, click on the direct link for RPVT registration 2023. Register yourself by filling in your required personal details.
Step 3: Once you get yourself registered, a fresh RPVT application form will be open. Start filling it with accurate details without making any errors.
Step 4: Enter the details below:
- Applicant’s name
- Father’s name
- Mobile number
- Email id
- Adhar card number
- Domicile of Rajasthan (yes/no)
Step 5: Submit the required documents and pay the fees online.
RPVT 2023 application fees:
|Without late fee||3,000|
|With late fee||6,000|
Step 6: Take a printout of the duly filled RPVT application form for future reference.
What after filling the RPVT Application Form 2023:
After filling out the application forms RAJUVAS will release the RPVT admit card 2023 for the candidates whose applications will be accepted by the authorities. The admit card will be available on the official website as mentioned above. The admit card will contain important information such as the candidate’s name, date, time, venue, etc of the examination.
The correction window for the RPVT Application Form 2023:
The candidates need to know that once the form has been filled and submitted no changes can be further made but in case of genuine and unavoidable errors, the candidates can send their corrections that need to be made in the application form to the email id firstname.lastname@example.org.
- AP MBBS Application Form 2023
- Government Medical College application form 2023
- MBBS admission 2023
- Paramedical courses in India
- Medical Courses after Class 12
FAQs Related to RPVT Application Form 2023
Who can fill out the RPVT application form?
All the candidates who have passed their 12th class with science or biology subjects from a recognized board are eligible to fill out the RPVT application form 2023.
What are the RPVT application form fees?
The RPVT application form is for Rs 3000, but in case you are late, you have to pay a sum of Rs 6000.
When will the RPVT application form 2023 be released?
The RPVT application form 2023 will be released in March 2023.