JEE Main Form Correction – The National Testing Agency will open the JEE Main 2024 form correction window at their official website in March 2024. By logging in to the dashboard, candidates will be able to change their some details in JEE Main form 2024 using their login credentials such as application ID and password.
JEE Main Application Form Correction Link
Click Here to know application form correction dates of last session!
Candidates must pay JEE Main 2024 form correction fee using online mode. Only those candidates who completed their registration and have paid the application fee are given access to the JEE Main form correction 2024.
JEE Main 2024 Correction Form Dates
Students must note the JEE Main correction form last date as no student will be allowed to make corrections in JEE Main registration form. We have provided the important dates for JEE Main Correction Form 2024 in the table given below:
JEE Main Application Form Correction Dates 2024 for Session 2
|Release of JEE Main Application Form for Session 2
|February 2, 2024
|JEE Main Image Correction Facility for Session 2
|JEE Main Admit card April session
|JEE Main 2024 Exam Dates Session 2
|April 4 to 15, 2024
Session 1 Dates for JEE Main Correction Form 2024
|Release of JEE Main 2024 application form
|November 1, 2023
|Last date to fill out the JEE Main application form 2024
|December 4, 2023
|JEE Main 2024 application correction facility
|December 6 to 8, 2023
|JEE Main 2024 exam date
|January 24 to February 1, 2024
How to correct Application form of JEE Main?
Following are the steps which candidates should follow to make the corrections in the application form:
- First, go to the official site of JEE Main.
- Then log in with your application number and password.
- After the login process, the details filled in the form will be displayed on the screen.
- At the end of the page, a link with the Edit Application form is displayed.
- Go through all the details in the form carefully.
- Once the editing check has been done, recheck all the details in the application form.
- Then, submit the application form.
- When the form is submitted after the correction, take a printout of the application form correction slip.
What are the details that cannot be corrected in the JEE Main form correction?
Following are the JEE Main form correction details that cannot be corrected:
- Mobile Number
- Email Address
- Permanent Address
- Correspondence Address
- JEE Main admit card 2024 release date and time
- JEE Main answer key 2024 download
- JEE Main Result 2024 Session 1
- JEE Main rank Predictor from percentile
- JEE Main Rank list Name Wise 2024 PDF
What corrections can be made in JEE Main Form?
Given below are the details that can be corrected and cannot be corrected in JEE Main Form. Corrections are of two types of candidates – candidates whose Aadhaar is verified and candidates whose Aadhaar is not verified.
Correction in JEE Main 2024 Form by Aadhar verified students
Details which can be corrected in the application form for the candidates whose Aadhar is verified is given below –
- Candidate’s Name, Date of Birth and Gender – These details cannot be corrected in the application form of JEE Main.
- Father’s Name and Mother’s Name – Candidates can change only one name either Father’s Name or Mother’s Name in the application form.
- Category/Sub-Category – Candidates can change either category/subcategory in the JEE Main application form.
- City and Medium – Candidates can change the city of the JEE Main exam centre 2024 as well as the medium for appearing in JEE Main.
- Qualification- Candidates can change the qualification including the passing year of Class 10th and Class 12th.
What corrections can non-Aadhaar verified students make?
Details which can be corrected in the application form for the candidates whose Aadhaar is not verified is given below –
- Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name and Mother’s Name – A candidate can change only one name in the application form. They can change either candidate’s Name, Father’s Name or Mother’s Name.
- Category – The candidate can change either category or re-upload category certificate and vice-versa and not both in the JEE Main application form.
- Sub-category – Candidate can change either subcategory or re-upload the subcategory certificate and vice-versa and not both in the application form.
- Date of birth and gender – Date of birth as well as gender can be changed in the JEE Main application form.
- City and Medium – Candidates can change the city as well as medium for appearing.
- Qualification including the passing year of class 10th and 12th – Candidates can change the qualification including the passing year of class 10th and 12th.
- JEE Main Syllabus 2024 PDF download
- Is there negative marking in JEE Mains
- Best books for JEE Mains Chemistry
- JEE Mains 2024 response sheet download
- JEE Main 2024 Preparation Tips
FAQs Related to JEE Main Form Correction
Is there any correction fee for the JEE Main application form?
Yes, the JEE Main correction fee is to be paid by a candidate to edit details in the application of JEE Main. Candidates can also pay the fees through online banking.
Can candidates change the medium of language during JEE Main Form Correction?
Yes, candidates are able to change the medium of language during JEE Main form correction.