JEE Main Registration 2024 Form for April session has been started on February 2, 2024.
April session Last date is March 2, 2024.
The NTA provides JEE Main online form 2024 on its official website at jeemain.nta.nic.in.
Candidates can fill out the JEE Mains application form 2024 in online mode only.
JEE 2024 Application Link…
Candidates must confirm their JEE Main eligibility before filling out their 2024 JEE Mains application. Students in science classes in 12th grade are eligible to apply online for JEE Main 2024 to be admitted to B.Tech./B.E., B.Arch. programmes.
Also filling out the JEE Main registration form, submitting the necessary papers, and paying the NTA JEE 2024 application cost are the required steps in the online NTA JEE Main 2024 application form.
JEE Main Apply Online 2024 Last Date
The official website of NTA will begin accepting JEE Main 2024 registrations. Students are recommended to submit their applications before the JEE Mains 2024 application deadline to avoid the last-minute rush. The NTA JEE Main application form deadlines are shown below.
JEE Main Registration April 2024 Date (Open)
|JEE Main 2024 application form start date for session 2
|February 2, 2024
|Last date to submit JEE Main April registration 2024 form
|March 2, 2024
|JEE Main form correction 2024 dates
|First week of March 2024
|JEE Main 2024 April Exam Date
|April 4 to 15, 2024
JEE Main Registration January 2024 (Closed)
|JEE 2024 registration Start date
|November 1, 2023
|JEE Main 2024 application form last date
|December 4, 2023
|JEE Main Application Form Correction
|December 6 to 8, 2023
|JEE Main 2024 admit card download date
|January 21, 2024
|Paper 1 admit card date
|January 25, 2024
|JEE Mains January exam date
|January 24 to February 1 2024
JEE Mains Form 2024 Highlights
|JEE Main Full Form
|Joint Entrance Exam Main
|Mode of availability
|Exam Conducting Body
|National Testing Agency (NTA)
|JEE Main 2024 Official website
|JEE Mains 2024 Exam Date
|To be notified
|JEE Form fees 2024
|Rs. 1000/- for Male candidates of Unreserved/ OBC category
Rs. 800/- for Female candidates of Unreserved/ OBC category
Rs. 500/- for SC/ ST/ PwD/ Transgender category candidates
Who can apply for JEE Mains Exam 2024
Before the students fill out their JEE Main application form, students must confirm their JEE Mains exam eligibility 2024. Students who do not satisfy the minimum eligibility requirements will not be considered for the exam and admission.
Every applicant is therefore encouraged to review before submitting the JEE Main application form 2024. Here are some of the criteria that the candidate must meet to appear for the JEE Mains Exam 2024:
- Candidates who completed the Class 12 exam in 2022 or 2023 or who want to take the board exams in 2024 are eligible to submit the JEE Main 2024 application.
- Candidates who completed high school before 2021 are ineligible to appear in the 2024 JEE Mains.
- Candidates must take Physics and Mathematics as required courses in class 12 in addition to any of the following: Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biology, Technical Vocational Subjects, or any combination of these.
- No minimum grade point average in class 12 is necessary to participate in the NTA JEE Mains. However, aspirants must have at least a 75 per cent grade point average to be admitted to IITs and NITs.
- There is no upper age limit to take the JEE Main 2024 exam.
How to apply for JEE Mains 2024 application form
Here is a sep-by-step guide for the students who wish to apply for the JEE Mains 2024 application form:
- Visit jeemain.nta.nic.in to access the JEE Mains 2024 official website.
- Start by filling up your JEE registration form with your name, cell phone number, and email address.
- Complete the JEE Main 2024 registration form by filling in your personal and academic information.
- Now upload scanned versions of a signature and a picture.
- After that pay the JEE application fee.
- Now finally, download the confirmation sheet for NTA Main 2024 for your records.
What are the documents required for JEE Mains application form 2024
Here is a list of all the documents that are required to fill out the JEE Mains application form 2024, moreover the students who wish to appear for the JEE Mains 2024 must have these documents prepared:
- scanned copies of the signature and the picture.
- certificates of categories (If belonging to a reserved category).
- Information on paying the JEE Main registration fee by debit card or online banking in 2024.
- Aadhaar, a bank passbook, a duplicate of a ration card, and other photo identification documents.
Image sizes for JEE Mains Application Form 2024
|10 KB to 200 KB
|3.5 cm x 4.5 cm
|4 KB to 30 KB
|3.5 cm x 1.5 cm
Steps to apply for the JEE Mains application form 2024
Below, we have explained the step-by-step procedure to fill JEE Form online 2024.
Step 1- Registration for JEE Mains 2024-
- To register for JEE Main 2024, click the link.
- Enter your name, email address, mobile phone number, picture ID detail, parents’ names, communication address, birthdate, and gender.
- When registering for JEE Main 2024, candidates must have a functioning email address and cell phone number.
- Thereafter, candidates will get application number and password which will be useful for checking JEE Main exam result 2024.
Step 2- Filling detailed information
To fill details in JEE Main 2024 registration form, candidates will have to login with the credentials created during step 1.
In this step of JEE Main 2024 form filling, students are required to provide information on their country of residence, state of residence, category, the medium of instruction in classes 11 and 12, information on their diabetes condition, and their preferred language for the JEE Main question paper at this stage of the application process for JEE Main 2024.
Additionally, students must input information on the paper they will be taking— Paper 1 or Paper 2 or both— as well as their preference of one of four JEE Main exam sites.
Finally, students must input information on their grades in grades 10 and 12. Students who will be taking their class 12 test in 2024 just need to provide information from class 10.
Step 3- Uploading Documents for JEE Mains application form 2024
In the next step of online JEE Main registration 2024, candidates must attach a scanned copy of their passport-size colored picture and signature. Students. The size and file format of the photographs must closely follow the guidelines provided by NTA.
Step 4- Fee Payment for JEE Mains Application Form 2024
Applicants will be sent to the payment page once they have finished registering, filling out the application, and uploaded their photographs. The applicable NTA JEE Main application fee will be shown according to the candidates’ gender and category.
A credit/debit card or net banking must be used to pay the application fee online. To finish the payment, students must input the payment method information.
After costs have been paid, the JEE Main application form for 2024 is complete. On their cellphone number, candidates will get an SMS confirming the successful payment of the JEE Main 2024 application costs.
- JEE Main Syllabus 2024 PDF Download
- JEE Main Weightage
- JEE Main Exam Pattern 2024
- JEE Main Important Topics 2024
- JEE Main Response Sheet 2024
JEE Mains Registration Fee 2024
JEE Mains application form 2024 fee for Indian Exam Centres and abroad centre students are tabulated below-
JEE Main Apply online 2024 Fees for Indian Students
|BE./BTech or BArch or B.Planning (One Course)
|For Boys- Rs 1000/-
For Girls- Rs 800/-
Gen-EWS/ OBC (NCL)
Male: Rs 900
Female: Rs 800
|For All- Rs 500/-
|BE./BTech & BArch
BE./BTech & BPlanning
BE./BTech, BArch & BPlanning
BArch & BPlanning
|For Boys- Rs 2000
For Girls- Rs 1600
|For All- Rs 1000
JEE Mains Application form 2024 fee for abroad exam centres-
|BE./BTech or BArch or B.Planning
|For Boys- Rs 5000
For Girls- Rs 4000
Gen-EWS/ OBC (NCL)
Male: Rs 4,500
Female: Rs 4,000
|SC/ST/PwD – Rs 2,500
Third gender – Rs 3,000
|BE./BTech & BArch
BE./BTech & BPlanning
BE./BTech, BArch & BPlanning
BArch & BPlanning
|Male: Rs 10,000
Female: Rs 8,000
|For All- Rs 5,000
JEE mains application form correction 2024
The JEE Main online application correction window will be opened by NTA. This feature would be available to students who accidentally submit any inaccurate information in their JEE Main application form 2024 or applicants with errors in uploaded photos. To access the correctional facility, they must utilize the JEE Main candidate login.
- Personal Information: Spelling errors in your name, your parents’ names, etc. can be fixed.
- Academic Information: In this part, you can modify your school information, passing year, and qualifying exam results.
- Paper Change: The decision to go from Paper 1 to Paper 2 or from Paper 2 to Paper 1. Candidates may apply for both papers if they have already submitted an application for one paper and pay the remainder price.
- Exam Centers: Candidates won’t be allowed to switch their exam center preferences.
- Examining language options include Hindi/Gujarati and English, as well as the opposite.
- Candidates may also make changes to their names, states of eligibility, and dates of birth.
- Candidates have the option of switching categories. Fees are not refundable if applicants switch from the general category to the reserved category. Candidates will be required to pay the remaining amount if they switch from the reserved to the general category.
How to check the status of the JEE Mains application form 2024
When the IIT JEE 2024 application form is successfully submitted, students will get notifications at the registered email address and mobile number they have provided. Students can access their candidate portal using their application number and password to monitor the progress of their application, though.
Students may validate the final submission of their JEE Main 2024 application form by checking the status of their completed JEE Main 2024 registration form. Upon logging in, students may view the status of their application. The status of the application and the payment of the application fee will be shown on the screen.
What to do if the JEE Mains application number is lost?
There is a possibility that students will forget or lose their passwords. In this situation, students can get assistance from NTA in regaining their passwords. For students to reset their forgotten password, they must utilize the JEE Main 2024 login.
Here is a step-by-step guide to retrieve your JEE Mains application form credentials-
- Visit the official JEE Main 2024 website at jeemain.nat.nic.in.
- To log in as a candidate, click the link.
- To reset your password, click the link.
- Enter your date of birth and JEE Main 2024 application number.
- The password for each student will be sent to the registered email address or cellphone number.
Students should verify their email address and cellphone number if they cannot recall their JEE Main 2024 application form number. The NTA emails and texts candidates with information on their application numbers.
Students Also Interested In
- Best Timetable for JEE Aspirants
- JEE Main Slot Booking 2024
- JEE Main Toppers 2024
- JEE Main Participating institutes 2024
- JEE Main Number of Attempts
FAQs Related to JEE Main 2024 Apply Online
What supporting materials are needed for the JEE Main Application Form 2024?
When completing the JEE Main Registration 2024, students have to upload scanned copies of their identification and signature.
What is the cost to register for JEE Main?
Male and female applicants will pay separate registration fees for JEE Main 2024. The fees ranges from Rs 500 to 2000 for Indian students.
To register, candidates must pay as per their category. Read the JEE Mains 2024 registration article attentively for more information.
Can I submit the JEE Main application form for 2024 if I didn’t achieve a 75% grade in class 12?
Any candidate can put up a JEE Main application and sit for the test, regardless of percentage. Also, the admission to institutes must meet minimum percentage requirements that a student must hold respective of the institutes they are opting for.