JEE Main Registration 2023 Form – The NTA will make the JEE Main 2023 application form available on its official website at jeemain.nta.nic.in. Candidates can check the JEE Mains application form 2023 on the official website of NTA (National Testing Agency), jeemain.nta.nic.in.
Candidates must confirm their JEE Main eligibility before filling out their 2023 JEE Mains application. Students in science classes in 12th grade are eligible to apply for JEE Main 2023 to be admitted to B.Tech./B.E., B.Arch. programmes.
Also filling out the JEE Main registration form, submitting the necessary papers, and paying the NTA JEE 2023 application cost are all needed steps in the online NTA JEE Main 2023 application form.
JEE Main Apply Online 2023 Last Date
The official website of NTA will begin accepting JEE Main 2023 registrations. Students are recommended to submit their applications before the JEE Mains 2023 application deadline to avoid the last-minute rush. The NTA JEE Main application form deadlines are shown below.
JEE Main Registration 2023 Last Date
|Events||JEE January 2023 Dates||JEE April 2023 Dates|
|JEE 2023 registration date||December 15, 2023||February 7, 2023|
|JEE Main 2023 application form last date||January 12, 2023||March 7, 2023|
|JEE Main Application Form Correction||To be notified||March 13 & 14, 2023|
|JEE Main 2023 admit card download date||Third Week of January, 2023||March 31, 2023|
|JEE Mains 2023 exam date||January 24, 25, 27, 28, 29,30 & 31, 2023||April 6,8,10, 11 & 12, 2023|
JEE Mains Application form 2023 Highlights
|Particulars||JEE Main 2023 Application form Details|
|JEE Main Full Form||Joint Entrance Exam Main|
|Mode of availability||Online|
|Exam Conducting Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|JEE Main 2023 Official website||jeemain.nta.nic.in|
|JEE Mains 2023 Exam Date||To be notified|
|JEE 2023 Application fees||Rs. 1000/- for Male candidates of Unreserved/OBC category|
Rs. 800/- for Female candidates of Unreserved/OBC category
Rs. 500/- for SC/ST/PwD/Transgender category candidates
Who can apply for JEE Mains Exam 2023
Before the students fill out their JEE Main application form, students must confirm their eligibility for the JEE Mains Exam 2023. Students who do not satisfy the minimum eligibility requirements will not be considered for the exam and for admission. Every applicant is therefore encouraged to review before submitting the JEE Main application form 2023. Here are some of the criteria that the candidate must meet in order to appear for the JEE Mains Exam 2023:
- Candidates who completed the Class 12 exam in 2021 or 2022 or who want to take the exam in 2023 are eligible to submit the JEE Main 2023 application.
- Candidates who completed high school before 2021 are ineligible to appear in the 2023 JEE Mains.
- Candidates must take Physics and Mathematics as required courses in class 12 in addition to any of the following: Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biology, Technical Vocational Subjects, or any combination of these.
- No minimum grade point average in class 12 is necessary to participate in the NTA JEE Mains. However, aspirants must have at least a 75 percent grade point average in order to be admitted to IITs and NITs.
- There is no upper age limit to take the JEE Main 2023 exam.
How to apply for JEE Mains 2023 application form
Here is a sep-by-step guide for the students who wish to apply for the JEE Mains 2023 application form:
- Visit jeemain.nta.nic.in to access the JEE Mains 2023 official website.
- Start by filling up your JEE registration form for 2023 with your name, cell phone number, and email address.
- Complete the JEE Main 2023 registration form by filling in your personal and academic information.
- Now upload scanned versions of a signature and a picture.
- After that pay the JEE application fee.
- Now finally, download the confirmation sheet for NTA Main 2023 for your records.
What are the documents required for JEE Mains application form 2023
Here is a list of all the documents that are required to fill out the JEE Mains application form 2023, moreover the students who wish to appear for the JEE Mains 2023 must have these documents prepared:
- scanned copies of the signature and the picture.
- certificates of categories (If belonging to a reserved category).
- Information on paying the JEE Main registration fee by debit card or online banking in 2023.
- Aadhaar, a bank passbook, a duplicate of a ration card, and other photo identification documents.
Images sizes for JEE Mains application form 2023
|Photograph||10 KB to 200 KB||3.5 cm x 4.5 cm||JPEG/JPG|
|Signature||4 KB to 30 KB||3.5 cm x 1.5 cm||JPEG/JPG|
Steps to apply for the JEE Mains application form 2023
Step 1- Registration for JEE Mains 2023-
- To register for JEE Main 2023, click the link.
- Enter your name, email address, mobile phone number, picture ID detail, parents’ names, communication address, birthdate, and gender.
- When registering for JEE Main 2023, candidates must have a functioning email address and cell phone number.
- Thereafter, candidates will get application number and password which will be useful for checking JEE Main exam result 2023.
Step 2- Filling detailed information
For filling details in JEE Main 2023 registration form, candidates will have to login with the credentials created during step 1.
In this step of JEE Main 2023 form filling, students are required to provide information on their country of residence, state of residence, category, the medium of instruction in classes 11 and 12, information on their diabetes condition, and their preferred language for the JEE Main question paper at this stage of the application process for JEE Main 2023.
Additionally, students must input information on the paper they will be taking—Paper 1 or Paper 2 or both—as well as their preference of one of four JEE Main exam sites.
Finally, students must input information on their grades in grades 10 and 12. Students who will be taking their class 12 test in 2023 just need to provide information from class 10.
Step 3- Uploading the documents for the JEE Mains application form 2023-
In the next step of online JEE Main registration 2023, candidates must attach a scanned copy of their passport-size colored picture and signature. Students. The size and file format of the photographs must closely follow the guidelines provided by NTA.
Step 4- Fee payment for the JEE Mains application form 2023
Applicants will be sent to the payment page once they have finished registering, filling out the application, and uploaded their photographs. The applicable NTA JEE Main application fee will be shown according to the candidates’ gender and category. A credit/debit card or net banking must be used to pay the application fee online. To finish the payment, students must input the payment method information.
After costs have been paid, the JEE Main application form for 2023 is complete. On their cellphone number, candidates will get an SMS confirming the successful payment of the JEE Main 2023 application costs.
- JEE Main Syllabus 2023 PDF Download
- JEE Main Weightage
- JEE Main Exam Pattern 2023
- JEE Main Important Topics 2023
- JEE Main Response Sheet 2023
JEE Mains Registration Fee 2023
JEE Mains application form 2023 fee for Indian Exam Centres-
JEE Main Apply online 2023 Fees for Indian Students
|BE./BTech or BArch or B.Planning||For Boys- Rs 1000/-|
For Girls- Rs 800/-
|For All- Rs 500/-|
|BE./BTech & BArch|
BE./BTech & BPlanning
BE./BTech, BArch & BPlanning
BArch & BPlanning
|For Boys- Rs 1300|
For Girls-Rs 650
|For All- Rs 650|
JEE Mains Application form 2023 fee for abroad exam centres-
|BE./BTech or BArch or B.Planning||For Boys- Rs 3000For Girls- Rs 1500||For All- Rs 1500|
|BE./BTech & BArch|
BE./BTech & BPlanning
BE./BTech, BArch & BPlanning
BArch & BPlanning
|For Boys- Rs 6000For Girls-Rs 3000||For All- Rs 3000|
JEE mains application form correction 2023
The JEE Main 2023 online application correction window will be opened by NTA between March 13 & 14, 2023. This feature would be available to students who accidentally submit any inaccurate information in their JEE Main application form 2023 or applicants with errors in uploaded photos. To access the correctional facility, they must utilize the JEE Main candidate login.
- Personal Information: Spelling errors in your name, your parents’ names, etc. can be fixed.
- Academic Information: In this part, you can modify your school information, passing year, and qualifying exam results.
- Paper Change: The decision to go from Paper 1 to Paper 2 or from Paper 2 to Paper 1. Candidates may apply for both papers if they have already submitted an application for one paper and pay the remainder price.
- Exam Centers: Candidates won’t be allowed to switch their exam center preferences.
- Examining language options include Hindi/Gujarati and English, as well as the opposite.
- Candidates may also make changes to their names, states of eligibility, and dates of birth.
- Candidates have the option of switching categories. Fees are not refundable if applicants switch from the general category to the reserved category. Candidates will be required to pay the remaining amount if they switch from the reserved to the general category.
How to check the status of the JEE Mains application form 2023
When the IIT JEE 2023 application form is successfully submitted, students will get notifications at the registered email address and mobile number they have provided. Students can access their candidate portal using their application number and password to monitor the progress of their application, though. Students may validate the final submission of their JEE Main 2023 application form by checking the status of their completed JEE Main 2023 application form. Upon logging in, students may view the status of their application. The status of the application and the payment of the application fee will be shown on the screen.
What to do if the JEE Mains application number is lost?
There is a possibility that students will forget or lose their passwords. In this situation, students can get assistance from NTA in regaining their passwords. For students to reset their forgotten password, they must utilize the JEE Main 2023 login.
Here is a step-by-step guide to retrieve your JEE Mains application form credentials-
- Visit the official JEE Main 2023 website at jeemain.nat.nic.in.
- To log in as a candidate, click the link.
- To reset your password, click the link.
- Enter your date of birth and JEE Main 2023 application number.
- The password for each student will be sent to the registered email address or cellphone number.
Students should verify their email address and cellphone number if they cannot recall their JEE Main 2023 application form number. The NTA emails and texts candidates with information on their application numbers.
Students Also Interested In
- Best Timetable for JEE Aspirants
- JEE Main Slot Booking 2023
- JEE Main Toppers 2023
- JEE Main Participating institutes 2023
- JEE Main Number of Attempts
FAQs Related to JEE Main 2023 Apply Online
What supporting materials are needed for the JEE Main Application Form 2023?
When completing the JEE Main 2023 application form, students have to upload scanned copies of their identification and signature.
What is the cost to register for JEE Main?
Male and female applicants will pay separate registration fees for JEE Main 2023. To register, candidates must pay Rs. 650 and Rs. 350. Read the JEE Mains 2023 registration article attentively for more information.
Can I submit the JEE Main application form for 2023 if I didn’t achieve a 75% grade in class 12?
Any candidate can put up a JEE Main application and sit for the test, regardless of percentage. Also, the admission to institutes must meet minimum percentage requirements that a student must hold respective of the institutes they are opting for.