GIBS Business School: BBA/PGDM Applications are Open - Apply Now
Package Upto 15.5 Lac/annum
Karnataka PGCET MBA Exam 2024: The Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) will release the PGCET 2024 exam dates in the first week of October 2024. The application can be submitted in offline mode. Eligibility will also be released after the Karnataka PGCET MBA 2024 application form has been released.
The exam will be a computer-based test that will be held in the last week of October 2024. To know more about the Karnataka PGCET MBA 2024, refer to the information given below.
Dates for Karnataka PGCET MBA 2024
Candidates must be aware of the Karnataka PGCET MBA 2024
|Application form to be released||First week of October 2024|
|Last date for filling the application form||Second week of October 2024|
|Last date for payment of application form fees||Second week of October 2024|
|Admit Card to be released on||Third week of October 2024|
|Date of exam||Last week of October 2024|
|Result date of the exam||First week of November 2024|
Highlights of the Karnataka PGCET MBA 2024
|Name of the Exam||Karnataka PGCET MBA|
|Exam conducted by||Karnataka Examination Authority|
|Mode of exam||Computer Based Test|
|Application form fees||Rs 650 for general category Rs 500 for SC/ST/OBC|
|Date of the exam||Last week of October|
|Number of Sections in the exam||4|
|Name of the sections||English Language Quantitative Aptitude General Awareness General Intelligence and Reasoning|
|Total number of Questions||100|
|Duration of the exam||2 hours|
|Marking Scheme||+1 for every correct answer|
|Negative Marking||There’s no negative marking|
|Difficulty level||Easy to Moderate|
Karnataka PGCET MBA 2024 Application Form
The application for the exam will be released in the first week of October 2024. Candidates must visit the official website and start filling out the application form. The application form fee for the exam for candidates belonging to the general category is Rs 650, and for candidates belonging to the SC/ST/OBC category, it is Rs 500. The last date for filling out the Karnataka PGCET MBA 2024 is the second week of October 2024.
Given below are a few steps that will help candidates avoid mistakes while filling out the Karnataka PGCET MBA 2024 application form.
- Candidates are required to visit the official website to fill out the Karnataka PGCET MBA 2024 application form.
- Candidates are required to fill in all the important details such as their personal, academic, and educational qualifications properly.
- They are required to upload the candidate’s documents such as a candidate’s scanned photograph and signature.
- After entering all the required details and uploading the documents candidates are required to pay the application form fees.
- Candidates can download and print the Karnataka PGCET MBA 2024 application form for future purposes.
Karnataka PGCET MBA 2024 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria have to be kept in mind by the candidates before filling out the Karnataka PGCET MBA 2024 application form. If candidates do not match the eligibility criteria of the exam, their application forms will be rejected. Given below are a few points that a candidate has to keep in mind before filling out the Karnataka PGCET MBA 2024 application form.
Karnataka PGCET 2024 Eligibility Criteria for MBA
- Candidates are required to have completed their graduation from a recognized university in any field or discipline.
- Candidates are required to score a minimum of 50% in their graduation and 45% for SC/ST and OBC candidates.
- Candidates who are in the final year of their graduation are also eligible to apply.
Karnataka PGCET 2024 Eligibility Criteria for MCA
- Candidates must finish their graduation degree from a recognized college or university.
- They must have one of the following subjects as optional computer science, mathematics, statistics, etc in their graduation.
- They are required to score a minimum of 50% for candidates belonging to the general category, and candidates belonging to the SC/ST and OBC categories are required to get a score of 45%.
Karnataka PGCET 2024 Eligibility Criteria for ME, MTech, M. Arch
- It is mandatory for candidates who want to pursue any of these programmes to finish their graduation in B. Tech. and MSc.
- They are required to complete their degree from a recognized college or university.
- The candidates belonging to the general category are required to get a score of 50%, and 45% for those belonging to the SC/ST category.
Karnataka PGCET 2024 MBA Syllabus
The Karnataka PGCET 2024 syllabus is divided into four sections. The four sections are quantitative ability, English language proficiency, general awareness, and general intelligence and reasoning. Candidates must ensure that they are familiar with all of the important exam topics. Refer to the information provided below to learn more about the exam syllabus.
- Quantitative Ability: arithmetic, profit, and loss, percentage, average, simple and compound interest, statistics, data analysis, and interpretation, bar graphs, pie charts, line graphs, etc.
- English Language Proficiency: Synonyms, Antonyms, Reading comprehension and inferences, one-word substitution, fill in the blanks, grammar, vocabulary, the main argument of the author, idioms and phrases, sentence correction, etc.
- General Awareness: The general awareness section consists of national and international news, awards, economics, business, history and geography, social events, and science and technology.
- General Intelligence and Reasoning. The general intelligence and reasoning section consists of critical and logical reasoning. The critical part consists of a statement, an assumption, a statement’s conclusion, an inference, words like “strengthen” and “weaken,” etc. The logical reasoning section consists of puzzles, seating arrangements, blood relations, coding and decoding, analogy, etc.
Karnataka PGCET 2024 MBA Exam Pattern
The Karnataka MBA 2024 exam pattern consists of four sections. The number of questions in the exam is 100. The total grade for the exam is 100. They are required to finish all 100 questions within the stipulated time. They will be awarded +1 for every correct answer, and the exam does not consist of negative marking.
This is a major advantage for candidates in being able to score better in the exam. To know more about the Karnataka PGCE-M 2024 MBA exam pattern, refer to the information given below.
|Name of Sections||Sectional Division|
|Proficiency in English Language||25|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25|
Karnataka PGCET 2024 MBA Admit Card
The admit card for the Karnataka PGCET 2024 MBA examination is expected to be released in the third week of October 2024. Candidates must ensure they are able to download their admit cards using their login credentials. Candidates are required to login using their login credentials and click on the “download admit card” icon. The Karnataka PGCET 2024 MBA admit card will appear on the candidate’s screen.
They are required to download their admit cards and take a printout of them for future purposes. Candidates must also note that it is mandatory for them to carry their admit cards on the day of their exam as they will not be permitted to enter the exam hall.
Karnataka PGCET MBA 2024 Question Paper
The Karnataka PGCET MBA 2024 exam will be held in the last week of October 2024. The Karnataka Examination Authority will release the Karnataka PGCET MBA 2024 question paper. Candidates must go to the official website and download the question papers using their login credentials.
It is critical that they download and practise the exam question papers. Candidates will gain a better understanding of the exam by solving the question papers.
Karnataka PGCET MBA 2024 Answer Key
The answer key will be released after the Karnataka PGCET MBA 2024 exam has been conducted. The Karnataka Examination Authority will release the answer key in online mode. The answer will be made available in the last week of October 2024. The answer consists of all the answers related to the questions asked in the exam. The answer key will be in PDF format. Candidates will be able to calculate their scores and assess their performance in the examination on the basis of the answer key.
Candidates will also be given an option to raise objections against questions in the exam. After candidates have raised all the objections, the authorities will release a final answer key for them.
Karnataka PGCET MBA 2024 Result
The exam will be conducted in the last week of October 2024. The results are expected to be released in the first week of November 2024. Candidates are required to download their results by visiting the official website. Candidates are required to download their results using their login credentials.
The Karnataka PGCET MBA 2024 scorecard will consist of a candidate’s overall score, percentile, and other details. Candidates who have been selected will be called for further rounds of the selection process.
Karnataka PGCET 2024 MBA Counselling
The counselling process for the Karnataka PGCET 2024 MBA programme will begin after the results have been declared. Candidates who wish to sit for the counselling process are required to register for it. They will be allotted various colleges on the basis of their scores in the counselling process.
They will also be given the choice to fill the colleges of their choice. They are also required to bring various documents during the counselling process. They are required to carry their admit cards, six photographs, and their 10th and 12th marksheets.
FAQs Related to Karnataka PGCET 2024 MBA exam
When will the exam be conducted?
The exam is expected to be conducted in the last week of October 2024. Candidates are required to register and fill out the application form for the exam.
What is the application form fees for the Karnataka PGCET 2024 MBA exam?
The application form fees for the Karnataka PGCET exam for general candidates is Rs 650 and for candidates belonging to the reserved category it is Rs 500.