TS ICET 2024: The TS ICET 2024 will be conducted by the Telangana State Council of Higher Education. The exam will be conducted tentatively on May 26 & 27, 2024. The exam is conducted for admissions in various MBA programmes at the participating colleges in Telangana.
Candidates are required to fill out the TS ICET 2024 application form before the due date. Only those who have paid the application fees will be able to access the TS ICET 2024 admit card. Candidates can refer to the information given below. Also check AP ICET Exam 2024.
Important Dates for TS ICET 2024 Exam
The TS ICET exam 2024 is conducted tentatively on May 26 & 27, 2024. The application forms are made available tentatively on March 6, 2024.
Candidates are required to stay aware of all the important dates regarding the TS ICET 2024 exam. Given below are a few important dates regarding the TS ICET exam.
|TS ICET Notification||March 1, 2024|
|Release date of application form||March 6, 2024|
|Last date of TS ICET application form submission||May 6, 2024|
|Last Date with late fee Rs. 250 submission||May 12, 2024|
|Last Date with late fee Rs. 500||May 18, 2024|
|TS ICET application correction window opens from||May 12, 2024|
|Last day for application correction||May 15, 2024|
|Release date of TS ICET admit card||May 22, 2024|
|TS ICET 2024||May 26 & 27, 2024|
|TS ICET answer key release date||June 5, 2024|
|Last day for submission of objection||June 8, 2024|
|Result to be declared on||June 29, 2024|
TS ICET 2024 Highlights
|Name of the Exam||TS ICET|
|Exam conducted by||Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE)|
|Level of the Exam||State level|
|Frequency||Once a year|
|Mode of the Exam||Online|
|Duration of the TS ICET exam||2 hours and 30 minutes|
|No of Sections||3|
|Name of three Sections||Analytical ability, Mathematical ability and Communicative ability|
|Number of Questions||200|
|Application form fees of TS icet Exam||Rs 650 for unreserved categories |
Rs 450 for candidates belonging to the reserved categories
|Courses Offered||MBA/ MCA|
|Difficulty level of the exam||Moderate|
TS ICET 2024 Application Form
The application form will be released soon on the official site. Candidates can visit the official website icet.tsche.ac.in to fill out the application form. The candidates must fill out the application form before the last date.
The application form fees for reserved and unreserved candidates are Rs 450 and Rs 650, respectively. Candidates will have to pay a fine of Rs 250, Rs 500, and Rs 1000, if they fill out the application form after the deadline has passed.
Given below are a few steps to filling out the TS ICET 2024 application form.
- They are required to visit the official website for TS ICET 2024.
- Candidates have to make the payment for the application form..
- There are a few details that have to be entered by the candidates before completing the payment process. The details, such as the candidate’s number, date of birth, mobile number, mode of payment, etc.
- Candidates have to click on the “submit” button to pay the application form fees.
- After candidates have paid their application form fees, they can resume filling out all the details in the TS ICET 2024 form.
- Candidates are required to upload the required documents in the prescribed format after all the details they have filled in the exam form.
- After filling in all the important details they are required to click on the “submit” button and fill out the application form.
The eligibility criteria for the TS ICET 2024 exam is dependent on a few criteria. Before filling out the application form, candidates are required to check the eligibility criteria, as those who are not eligible for the exam and have filled out the application form will have their TS ICET 2024 forms rejected.
Given below are a few eligibility criteria that a candidate must know are vital for the exam.
- Candidates are required to be citizens of India and should be from urban or rural areas of India.
- Foreign nationals or international students belonging to other countries are also eligible to sit for the exam.
- Candidates should finish their graduation in any field or discipline. The bachelor’s degree can be a minimum of three or four years.
- Candidates are required to score an aggregate of 45% for reserved categories and 50% for unreserved categories. If candidates cannot match the minimum score requirements, they will not be eligible to sit for the TS ICET 2024.
- Candidates who are in the last year of their graduation are also eligible to sit for the exam.
TS ICET 2024 Syllabus
There are three sections in the exam. The three sections consist of analytical ability quantitative ability and communicative ability.
The TS ICET 2024 exam carries 200 marks, and the questions have to be solved within the duration of 2 hours and 30 minutes. Given below are a few important topics for the exam.
- Analytical Ability: The analytical ability section consists of 75 marks. This is one of the sections with the highest weight in the exam. The exam consists of topics such as data sufficiency, analogies, odd one out, fill in the blanks, missing numbers in sequence or series, alphabetical series, table graph, bar graph, Venn diagram, pie chart, coding, decoding, clocks and calendars, blood relations, arrivals and departures schedules, seating arrangements, symbol and notation interpretation,
- Quantitative Ability: The quant section also consists of 75 marks. This is also another section that holds a lot of weight in the exam. Laws of indices, ratio, and proportion; surds; numbers and divisibility, LCM, and GCD; Rational numbers; ordering; percentages; profit and loss; partnership; pipes and cisterns.
- Communicative Ability: The communication ability consists of 50 marks. Candidates are required to identify vocabulary in communication, reading comprehension and inferences, business and computer terminology, and basic grammar.
TS ICET 2024 Exam Pattern
The exam will consist of 200 questions that will be divided into three sections. The first section is the analytical ability, the second is the quantitative ability, and the third is the communicative ability, consisting of 75, 75, and 50 marks each.
|Number of sections||Total marks allotted|
Other MBA Level Exams
- What is NMAT Exam
- TISS NET MBA Exam 2024
- IBSAT 2024 Exam Details
- ATMA Exam 2024
- IIFT 2024 Exam
- CAT Exam 2024
TS ICET 2024 Admit Card
The admit card for the TS ICET 2024 exam will be made available online mode on May 22, 2024. Candidates are required to visit the official website, enter their login credentials, and download the admit card.
They must make sure that they download their TS ICET 2024 admit card for future purposes. The admit card consists of all the important details of a candidate, their registration ID, and the address of the exam center, and without the admit card, they will not be granted entry into the examination hall.
TS ICET 2024 Question Paper
The exam paper will be made available for candidates after the exam has been conducted. The candidates are required to visit the official website and download the question papers. Candidates can download the papers as the question papers provide candidates with an edge and help them understand the exam paper pattern and time management.
Using the question paper, candidates can predict their overall scores and percentile for the exam.
TS ICET 2024 Answer Key
The answer key will be released after the exam has been conducted. The TS ICET 2024 answer key is expected to be released after TS ICET 2024. The answer key provides candidates with various answers for the different sets of exam questions. The candidates can take a look at the mistakes they have made in the exam. If candidates have a problem with the answers given in the answer key, they can raise objections against the specific question. The TS ICET 2024 answer key will help a candidate determine their expected scores and percentile.
TS ICET 2024 Result
The result of the exam will be uploaded after the exam has been conducted. The result is expected to be declared in June 2024. Candidates will be able to download their result by visiting the official website. The have to login using their login credentials to be able to download their results. After they have entered the required details the candidate’s TS ICET 2024 admit card will appear on their screen. The admit card will consist of a candidates sectional as well as their overall score.
TS ICET 2024 Cutoff
The TS CET cutoff refers to the minimum score that candidates have to score in the exam. Those who make it to the final cutoff are called for the final selection process.
There are separate cutoff lists for various participating colleges, and on the basis of those lists, candidates are selected for various MBA and MCA programmes. There are various parameters that play a crucial role in a candidate’s selection for the final process.
FAQs related to TS ICET Exam 2024
How many colleges will accept TS ICET 2024 scores?
There are 200 participating colleges that will accept TS ICET exam scores. Institutes like Abdul Kalam Institute of Technological Sciences, MC Gupta College of Business Management, and many other colleges.
What is the TS ICET application form fees?
The application form fees for TS ICET 2024 are divided into two categories
Candidates belonging to the general category are required to pay Rs 650
Candidates belonging to the reserved category are required to pay a fee of Rs 450