KCET Topper 2024 – The topper’s list of KCET 2024 will be published through online mode at the official website, after the declaration results. Based on the candidate’s performance in KCET Exam 2024, Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) will prepare the toppers list. KCET topper candidates will get the priority in filling the seat preferences.
KCET Toppers List 2024
The KCET 2024 Topper’s list will be released on the official website, after the karresults.nic.in 2024 kcet results. The topper list will contain the rank, name of topper, obtained marks, KCET 2024 registration number and other details. Given below are the previous year KCET toppers list:
KCET 2023 engineering toppers highlights
|Name of candidate||Qualifying examination marks||CET marks||Total|
|Arjun Krishna Swami||100%||95%||97.5%|
KCET 2023 B Pharma Toppers
- Pratheeksha R with 97.2% from Bengaluru
- Malavika Kapoor with 97.2% from Bengaluru
- Madhav Soorya Tadepalli with 96.6% from Bengaluru
KCET Toppers 2022 List
|KCET Toppers||Marks secured|
|Atmakuri Venkata Madhi||98.111%|
|Mahesh Kumar V||97.167%|
How to download KCET 2024 Toppers List?
Given below are the steps which must be followed by the candidates, to download the KCET Toppers list 2024:
- At first, candidates must visit the official website of KEA i.e. kea.kar.nic.in.
- Then, on the homepage find the link of the KCET topper list/rank list 2024.
- Enter the essential login details such as registration number and others.
- After that, click on the submit option and the KCET toppers list will be displayed on the screen.
- At last, candidates can download KCET toppers list easily and take a printout of it for the future references.
- KCET exam centres outside Karnataka
- KCET Exam 2024 Date
- KCET 2024 key answers Maths PDF
- When is KCET seat allotment 2024
- How many colleges participate in KCET
FAQs Related to KCET Topper 2024 List
How to check the KCET 2024 toppers list?
Candidates can access the KCET toppers list 2024 along with the results on the official website.
How is merit calculated for an engineering course?
For engineering courses, the qualifying examination marks of the candidates of Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry are given 50% weightage, and 50% weightage is given for KCET marks.