KCET 2023 Exam Centre – Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) releases the list of KCET Exam centre 2023 on the official site. Aspirants can choose or book the suitable slot for KCET examination. Candidates may visit kea.kar.nic.in to accomplish their KCET Slot booking 2023.
KCET Exam centre 2023 is very important to pre-book before the examination date. Soon after submitting KCET 2023 Application form, candidates undergo a slot booking process. Within the stipulated time, candidates book their ideal KCET Exam centre 2023. Go through the article for more updates on KCET 2023 Exam centre and related information.
List of KCET 2023 Exam Centres
Karnataka Examination Authority has planned to conduct KCET 2023 in around 53 centre cities throughout the state. KEA will issue KCET hall ticket 2023 to those candidates who book their slots successfully. Once allotted, KCET 2023 Exam centre is not changed anymore by candidates or KEA. So, be cautious while booking your slots. Candidates may check out the list of exam centres announced by KEA for KCET 2023.
KCET Document Verification 2023 Helpline Centers
KCET 2023 Dates and Events
Candidates should go through the important dates and events as per schedule and announced by KEA. Follow the table drawn for important dates:
|KCET 2023 Events||Important Events|
|Registration of KCET 0223||March 2, 2023|
|Last date to submit KCET Application 2023||April 9, 2023|
|Last Date with late fee to submit application||April 9, 2023|
|KCET Registration re-opens||May 11 to 13, 2023 (11 am)|
|Payment of fee||till May 13, 2023 (6 pm)|
|KCET Admit card 2023||Third week of May 2023|
|KCET 2023 Exam Date||May 20 & 21, 2023|
Guidelines to Choose KCET 2023 Exam Centre
Karnataka CET 2023 is a state-level exam that is conducted throughout the state. KEA allocates exam centres based on the desire of candidates.
- The exam conducting body activates KCET Slot booking 2023 window to book the slots on ‘First come, First Served’ basis.
- Once chosen and allocated, KCET Exam centre 2023 is changed neither by candidate nor by KEA.
- Within the definite time, candidates may choose the KCET 2023 Exam centre of their desire.
- KCET Admit card 2023 contains complete details like exam centre, venue, date and time of exam hall.
- Students may refer to the admit card for KCET Exam centre 2023 details and reach out the hall 30 minutes in advance on exam day.
Documents to be Submitted at KCET Exam Centre 2023
Candidates need to submit the following documents at KCET 2023 Exam centre on exam day. They are:
- Original copy of KCET Admit card 2023
- Any one State Government approved ID with photograph
- ID with photograph issued by previous studied education institute.
Candidates are not allowed to bring the following things inside KCET Exam centre 2023. They are:e
- Outside food and eatables.
- KCET 2023 books and study materials
- Electronic gadgets like smart phones and watches.
Instructions to be Followed Inside KCET 2023 Exam Centre
KEA describe the following guidelines/instructions to be followed by candidates inside the KCET Exam 2023 centre:
- Candidates should reach out KCET Exam centre 30 – 60 minutes in advance on the exam day.
- Candidates should submit the required documents in the exam hall without fail.
- Candidates are not allowed to attend the exam without submitting the documents.
- Maintain silence inside KCET 2023 Exam centre
- Students will get KCET omr sheet at their allotted centre during exam.
- Avoid malpractice inside KCET Exam 2023 centre.
- Never leave the KCET Exam centre 2023 before the end of the session.
- KEA.kar.nic.in 2023 application form correction
- Maximum age limit for KCET
- KCET 2023 Exam Pattern
- KCET 2023 Syllabus PDF download
- KCET 2023 key answers Maths PDF
- KCET first round Seat Allotment 2023
FAQs Related to KCET 2023 Exam Centre
Who allots the KCET Exam 2023 centre?
KEA will allot KCET Exam centre 2023 to candidates based on their desire.
Can I change my KCET 2023 exam centre which is allotted to me?
No, you cannot change the allotted KCET Exam Centre 2023. Be cautious before choosing your choice for the exam centre.