MH CET Law Eligibility Criteria 2023: The State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra conducts the entrance exam for admission to undergraduate courses at the top law colleges in Maharastra. The candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for the MH CET Law entrance exam 2023. In this article, we will share a piece of detailed information about MH CET Law Eligibility Criteria.
MH CET Law Eligibility Criteria 2023 Highlights:
The candidates should check the information mentioned below to get a brief idea about the MH CET Law exam 2023. They should fulfil the entire criteria before starting with MH CET Law 2023 Registration.
|Name of the Exam||MH CET Law|
|Exam Level||State level|
|Duration of the exam||120 minutes|
|Language of the Exam||English and Marathi|
|Total number of questions||150|
|MH CET Law Total Marks||150|
|Marks for the correct answer||1 mark for each correct answer|
|Marks deducted for the wrong attempt||No negative marking|
Detailed Eligibility Criteria for MH CET Law 2023:
The eligibility criteria depend on several parameters such as Educational Qualification, Age, and Nationality for applying for the MH CET Law Exam 2023. Here we share the eligibility criteria below.
MH CET Law Age Limit:
- There is no upper age limit for applying for the MH CET Exam 2023.
- The candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- The candidates who are under the NRI/ OCI/ PIO quota for foreign nationals or Indian candidates with foreign nationality will also apply.
MH CET Law Minimum Marks in 12th Class/UG
|General/ Economically Weaker Section/ orphanage candidates||45% or more marks|
|VJNT/ SBC/ OBC category||42% or more marks|
|ST/SC||40% or more marks|
MH CET LLB 5-year Eligibility Criteria 2023:
- The candidates who apply for the 5-year LLB entrance exam must have completed their 12th standard exam or have a first certificate from open and distance learning education are eligible to apply.
- Candidates appearing for their 12th standard exam can also apply for the MH CET Law 2023 Exam.
MH CET Law 3-year Eligibility Criteria 2023:
The students who are wishing to admit to different law colleges in Maharastra must follow the educational criteria mentioned below.
- The candidates should complete an undergraduate in any stream from a recognized university in Maharastra for the entrance test in a 3-year LLB course.
- The candidates appearing for their final year or final semester can also apply for the MH CET Law exam 2023.
MH CET Law Eligibility Criteria 2023: Reservation Category
Colleges in Maharastra follow the reservation criteria prescribed by the MH CET Authority. To utilize the benefits of the reservation category, the candidates must be permanent residents of the state of Maharastra. Here we share the following criteria—
- In all the Government, Government Aided, Government Aided Minority institutions, or Universities, 10% of the seats are reserved for all the candidates over the country.
- There will be 85% of seats are reserved for the permanent residential candidates of Maharastra, in all the Government/ Government Aided/ Government Aided Minority institutions/ Universities.
- About 5% of seats are reserved for candidates who are under the NRI/ OCI/ PIO quota for foreign nationals or Indian candidates with foreign nationality.
- About 65% of seats are reserved for students domiciled in the state of Maharastra in unaided institutions. There is no minority quota for that.
- About 51% of seats are availed for minority students in unaided minority institutes.
- There will be 20% of seats availed for the candidates who are under the NRI/ OCI/ PIO quota including 5% of seats mentioned earlier in all unaided institutions in Maharastra.
- MH CET Law Admit Card 2023
- MH CET Law Exam Centre 2023
- MH CET Law Syllabus 2023
- MH CET Law Result 2023
- MH CET Law Answer Key 2023
FAQs Related to MH CET Law Eligibility Criteria 2023:
Are there any negative marks in the MH CET Law Entrance Exam 2023?
No, there are no negative marks for attempting the wrong answer.
What is the requisite educational qualification required to fulfill the eligibility criteria while applying for the entrance application form?
The candidates have to pass from any recognized educational board or university and have to score at least 45% or more marks for the category ‘General’ and at least 40% aggregated marks for the category ‘ST/SC’.
Do International students apply for the MH CET entrance Exam?
The candidates who are under the NRI/ OCI/ PIO quota will apply for foreign nationals and Indian candidates will apply with foreign nationality .