NIPER JEE Counselling 2024: The National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) will conduct the NIPER JEE Counselling 2024 online. Candidates who have qualified for the NIPER JEE 2024 exam will be eligible to sit for the NIPER JEE counselling process 2024. The following is a detailed explanation of the NIPER JEE counselling 2024.
Important Dates for NIPER JEE Counselling 2024
The NIPER JEE counselling will take place in three rounds. For the NIPER JEE counselling 2024, candidates must register, upload their documents, and pay the fee. The dates for the NIPER JEE counselling 2024 process are provided below.
|NIPER JEE 2024 exam date||To be announced|
|NIPER JEE result date 2024||To be announced|
|Group discussion and interview for MBA (Pharm)||To be announced|
|MBA (Pharm) joint counselling||To be announced|
|NIPER JEE 2024 joint counselling for master’s programmes||To be announced|
|NIPER JEE counselling round 1||–|
|Round 1 of seat allotment||To be announced|
|Downloading of seat allotment letter||To be announced|
|Online fee submission and confirmation of admission||To be announced|
NIPER JEE Counselling Process 2024
The NIPER JEE counselling process takes place in three stages. Candidates will have to visit the official website of NIPER JEE Register and fill out the form, upload the required documents, and pay the application fee to confirm the allotted seats. Those who wish to learn more about the NIPER JEE counselling 2024 can refer to the details mentioned below.
Step- 1 Online Registration
Those who have qualified for the NIPER JEE 2024 exam are required to visit the official website of NIPER JEE and start the registration process online for the NIPER JEE 2024. Candidates can refer to the steps given below to download the NIPER JEE registration form.
- Those who have qualified for the NIPER EJE exam will be sent a username and password to their registered mobile number and email ID.
- Candidates are required to visit the official website and register using their login credentials.
- To register for the NIPER JEE exam in 2024, candidates are required to pay the NIPER JEE counselling fees in 2024, which can be paid online using net banking or using a credit or debit card.
NIPER JEE Counselling Fee 2024
Step-2 Choice Filling for NIPER JEE Counselling 2024
Candidates will be able to fill in the institute to which they wish to apply. After completing the NIPER JEE registration, they can start to fill in the colleges of their choice. Candidates are required to keep the details given below in mind while filling out their NIPER JEE choices 2024.
- Candidates will be able to submit their choices and colleges for admission.
- They can enter as many choices as they want to.
- They can interchange their choices at the time of NIPER JEE counseling.
- After arranging all the choices in the draught order, candidates can save it.
- If candidates have not locked their choices during the NIPER JEE counselling 2024, their choices will be locked automatically on the last day.
NIPER JEE Seat Allotment 2024
After the candidates have filled out the NIPER JEE choices for their respective institutions, they will be allotted seats based on the factors mentioned below.
- NIPER JEE 2024 rank
- NIPER JEE seat matrix
- Choice of courses filled
- Choices of NIPER institutes filled
NIPER JEE Counselling 2024: Fee Payment Process
Those who have been allotted seats will have to be present at the allotted institute for the further rounds of the admission process. Candidates have to follow the points mentioned below at the time of the counselling process.
- Candidates who have been selected are required to visit the official website, download the seat allotment letter, and pay the fees on time.
- Those who have been shortlisted will pay the NIPER JEE 2024 counselling fees online. They must ensure they pay the fees before the deadline.
- If candidates have failed to pay the NIPER JEE counselling 2024 fees on time, their seats will be cancelled by the exam conducting authority.
- After candidates have completed the payment process, NIPER will issue an admission to the respective institute.
- Candidates must present the documents along with the allotment letter at the time of admission.
Documents Required for NIPER JEE 2024 Counselling
Candidates must bring the required documents to the NIPER JEE counselling process in 2024. The list of documents is mentioned above.
- GPAT/ GATE/ NET score card
- NIPER JEE admit card 2024
- Attested copy of Aadhar Card
- Class 10 certificate as a date of birth proof
- Class 10, 12, graduation certificates and marksheets
- Caste certificate
- PwD certificate, if applicable
- Character certificate from the HoD of last attended institution
NIPER JEE Counselling 2024: Other Rounds
The NIPER JEE 2024 exam will be held in three rounds. Seats will be assigned to candidates based on their preferences. Those who have been allotted seats by the official conductingauthority will have to submit a consent letter for further rounds of the selection process. The upgrade of seats will be conducted in the first or second round.
Only those who have taken admission in the first round will be eligible for upgradation. If a candidate gets allotted another seat in the upgrade process, the previous seat will be cancelled. However, if attendees do not choose the upgraded seat, they will be allotted their previous seats.
Availability of Seats in NIPER JEE 2024 Counselling
|Institute||Masters seats (MS/MBA)||Ph.D seats|
|NIPER S.A.S Nagar||270||45|
FAQs Related to NIPER JEE Counselling 2024
Who will be eligible to sign up for NIPER JEE counselling 2024?
Those who have qualified for the NIPER JEE exam in 2024 will be eligible to sit for the NIPER JEE exam 2024.
What is the mode in which the NIPER JEE counselling 2024 is conducted?
The NIPER JEE 2024 counselling will be conducted online. Candidates will be allotted seats online by filling in the institutes of their choice.