The PRMO admit card 2022 will be made available by the Mathematics Teachers’ Association (India) (MTA) in December 2022. KVS and NVS students will receive their PRMO 2022 admit cards in the mail.
Rest students can get their PRMO exam admit card 2022 by going to mtai.org.in and meta-secure.com, which are the official websites. The PRMO admit card 2022 can be downloaded by students by entering their roll number and birth date as submitted in PRMO Registration 2022.
PRMO Admit Card 2022 Dates
PRMO 2022 admit card dates are listed in the table below for the convenience of the students.
|Release of PRMO admit card||Last week of December 2022|
|PRMO 2022 Exam||January 9, 2023|
|PRMO 2022 Result Date||Last week of January 2023|
How do I get my PRMO Admit Card 2022 to print?
Students can download the PRMO Exam admit card 2022 PDF by following the given steps.
- Visit the MTA’s official website by clicking on the link provided above.
- Then, go to the PRMO 2022 hall ticket link by clicking on the link for student registration.
- Students must enter their registration number and birth date in the PRMO 2022 hall ticket window to proceed.
- The PRMO admit card 2022 will begin downloading once you click on the download button.
- Take a copy of your PRMO 2022 admission card and keep it safe.
Details of PRMO admit card 2022
Candidates must verify the accuracy of the information on their PRMO admit card 2022.
- Roll number
- Number of the application
- Name of the father
- The Exam Center’s Name and Location
Documents Required at Exam Hall
- PRMO Hall ticket 2022
- Passport Size photos (2)
- A valid ID Card – (Passport, Voter ID Card, Adhar card, Driving License, etc)
- BBOSE Admit Card 2022
- NMMS Admit Card 2022 Download
- CBSE Class 12 Compartment Admit Card
- NIOS 10th Admit Card 2022
- CBSE Class 10 Admit Card 2022
- NSTSE Admit Card 2022
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) Related to PRMO Admit Card 2022
How can I get the Pre-Regional Mathematical Olympiad admission card?
Students may get the admit card of PRMO 2022 at www.mtai.org.in, once it is accessible online.
What is the curriculum for the Pre-RMO stage?
To be ready for the mathematical Olympiads, students should brush up on their algebra and trigonometry skills.
Is there a cap on the number of students selected for RMO?
Students from Classes 8, 9, 10, 11 and Class 12 will be selected from each region to participate in RMO to the tune of approximately 300 students.