Sainik School Exam Pattern 2024 – National testing Agency prescribes AISSEE Exam Pattern 2024. All the students who are preparing for Sainik school entrance exam must be aware of the exam pattern. Go through the article to know Sainik School Exam Pattern 2024 for class 6 and 9, passing marks and subjects.
Sainik School Exam Pattern 2024 – Marks distribution
Sainik School Exam Pattern 2024 contain important information like paper design, subjects, marks distribution, total marks etc. Sainik School Exam Pattern 2024 will help the students to prepare for their exam and get a deeper knowledge AISSEE exam 2024.
|Math||Total 50 questions * 3 marks each||150|
|GK||Total 25 questions * 2 marks each||50|
|Language||Total 25 questions * 2 marks each||50|
|Intelligence||Total 25 questions * 2 marks each||50|
|Math||Total 50 questions * 4 marks||200|
|English||Total 25 questions * 2 marks||50|
|General science||Total 25 questions * 2 marks||50|
|Social studies||Total 25 questions * 2 marks||50|
|Intelligence||Total 25 questions * 2 marks||50|
Sainik School Exam Pattern 2024
Below, we have provided detailed information of AISSEE Exam Pattern 2024.
- Sainik School entrance exam is an offline exam (Pen paper based exam through AISSEE OMR sheet)
- All the questions that will be asked in the exam will be multiple or objective types as per AISSEE 2024 Exam Pattern.
- There is no negative marking in the Class 6 & 9 exam.
Sainik School Exam Pattern for Language medium
- Students should choose language medium in application form to appear for AISSEE exam 2024.
- Select any one language from the list.
- Students who applied for English/Hindi language medium will be given one Hindi and English bilingual Exam Booklet.
- For other language, a booklet will be given in their regional language.
Sainik School Class 6 Exam Pattern Subjects
Sainik School Class 9 Exam Pattern Subjects
- Social studies
- General science
Sainik School Exam Qualifying Marks
Below, we have provided class 6th and 9th passing marks for Sainik School entrance exam 2023. Along with this, students need to score cutoff marks of respective schools.
- For general category, it is 25% in each subject.
- Aggregate marks are 40% for general category students.
- SC and ST students will be admitted as per inter-se-merit. There are no qualifying marks for them.
- Sainik School Admission Form 2024
- AISSEE Exam Date 2024
- Sainik School Entrance Exam Result 2024
- Sainik School Answer Key 2024
- Sainik School Seats
- JNV Result 2024
FAQs Related to Sainik School Exam Pattern 2024
What will be the duration of the Sainik School Entrance Exam 2024?
For Class 6th, it is 30 minutes and for class 9th, it is 3 hours.
What are the qualifying marks for SC and ST category?
There are no qualifying marks for SC and ST, as they will be qualified as per inter-se-merit list. But they will have score AISSEE cutoff marks.
What are the subjects for Sainik School Entrance Exam?
For class 6th: Math, GK, Language and Intelligence
For class 9th: Math, Intelligence, English, Social studies and General science.