TS ICET 2024 Cutoff: Candidates must make sure they keep a check on the official TS ICET cutoff 2024, as it will decide whether or not they are eligible for further rounds of the selection process. The TS ICET pass marks 2024 are prepared on the basis of the candidate’s overall score in the exam.
The TS ICET exam is a state-level entrance examination for MBA admissions in Telangana. It is of crucial importance that candidates try to understand the trend for the ICET 2024 cutoff TS. Given below are a few important details regarding the Telangana ICET 2024 cutoff TS.
Expected TS ICET 2024 Cutoff
They authority will announce cutoff marks soon after the TS ICET Result 2024 declaration. Given below is a list of the Telangana ICET 2024 cutoff scores. Candidates must note that this is not the actual, but the expected TS ICET passing marks 2024.
Expected Telangana ICET Cutoff 2024
|TS ICET Marks||TS ICET Rank|
|160+||1 to 10|
|159 – 150||11 to 100|
|149 – 140||101 to 200|
|139 – 130||201 to 350|
|129-120||351 to 500|
|119 – 110||501 to 1000|
|109 – 100||1001 to 1500|
|99 – 95||1501 to 2600|
|94 – 90||2601 to 4000|
|89 – 85||4001 to 6500|
|84 – 80||6501 to 10750|
|79 – 75||10751 to 16000|
|74 – 70||16001 to 24000|
|69 – 65||24001 to 32500|
|64 – 60||32501 to 43000|
|59 – 55||43001 to 53500|
|54 – 50||53500+|
TS ICET Minimum Qualifying Cutoff
|Category||TS ICET Exam Qualifying marks|
|ICET qualify marks for BC/ General||25% (50 Marks out of 200)|
|SC/ST and reserved candidates||No TS ICET qualifying marks specified|
TS ICET 2024 Cutoff: Important Dates
The TS ICET 2024 exam is expected to be conducted in the first week of September 2024. Candidates are expected to visit the official website and download the TS ICET 2024 cutoff after the exam has been conducted. The TS ICET 2024 cut off list will consist of the scores that candidates must get to be qualified for other rounds of the selection process. Given below are a few important dates for the TS ICET 2024 cut off.
|Release date of application form||March 6, 2024|
|Last date of TS ICET application form submission||May 6, 2024|
|Last Date with late fee Rs. 250 submission||May 12, 2024|
|Last Date with late fee Rs. 500||May 18, 2024|
|TS ICET 2023 application correction window opens from||May 12, 2024|
|Last day for application correction||May 15, 2024|
|Release date of TS ICET admit card||May 22, 2024|
|TS ICET Exam date||May 26 & 27, 2024|
|TS ICET answer key release date||June 5, 2024|
|Last day for submission of objection||June 8, 2024|
|Result to be declared on||June 29, 2024|
TS ICET 2022 Cutoff Analysis
The TS ICET cutoff 2024 will be announced after the exam is completed. Candidates should be aware that they must visit the Telangana ICET 2022 exam analysis. This will help them understand the TS ICET 2022 cutoff better. An analysis of the TS ICET 2024 cutoff is provided below to assist candidates.
- Analytical Ability: The analytical section holds the highest weight in the TS ICET 2022 exam. The analytical ability section was considered moderate to difficult. The majority of questions were asked from the logical reasoning section, such as coding and decoding, blood relation arrangements, mensuration, simple equations, trigonometry, time and work, venn diagrams, etc. Candidates could have easily answered 15–20 questions.
- Mathematical Ability: This section consists of 75 questions. This section was the most time-consuming one, and candidates had to make a lot of calculations. Candidates must note that this will help them get a better understanding of the TS ICET 2024 cutoff. The mathematical ability section consisted of questions that had to be solved on the basis of conceptual knowledge, and some of them were tough and involved complicated calculations. Candidates could have easily answered 15 to 20 questions.
- Communication Ability: The communication ability section consisted of a total of 50 questions. The section consisted of topics such as reading comprehension, one-word substitution, statements, fill-in-the-blanks, and synonyms. The functional grammar section was moderately tougher. The last portion of the section consisted of business technology and other topics. The exam ranged from easy to moderate in terms of difficulty.
TS ICET Previous Years Cutoff:
Candidates must note that previous years’ cutoffs will help them understand how the TS ICET 2024 cutoff will be framed. There are various determinants that play a key role in the TS ICET 2024 exam. The Telangana ICET 2024 cutoff refers to the minimum score that candidates must score to be eligible for the rounds of the selection process. Given below is a list of previous years’ TS ICET 2024 cutoffs.
TS ICET 2022 Final Cutoff
Below is a list of the TS ICET 2022 cutoffs. Candidates should refer to the list given below for a proper analysis of the cutoff list.
|Category||Qualifying Marks (Cut Off)|
|General & Other Non-Reserved Candidates||25% of Total Marks (50 out of 200)|
|SC/ST & Reserved Categories||No Minimum Marks|
TS ICET Final Cutoff For 2020
|Name of College||Course||Closing Rank 2020|
|Jayamukhi Institute of Technology Sciences||MBA||41,494|
|New Science PG College||MBA||38,601|
|Malla Reddy Institute of Management||MBA||36,285|
|OU College of Commerce Business Management||MBA||67|
|Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology||MBA||798|
|MVSR Engineering College||MBA||3,189|
|Dr B R Ambedkar Institute of Management and Technology||MBA||5,320|
|Kakatiya Institute of Technology and Science||MBA||5,205|
|OU PG College Siddipet||MBA||8,125|
|JB Institute of Engineering and Technology||MBA||12,206|
TS ICET 2019 Cutoff: College Wise
Given below is a table consisting of the TS ICET 2019 cutoff list. This will help candidates in getting a greater understanding of the TS ICET 2024 cutoff criteria.
|Institute/College||Course||UR Category||SC Category||ST Category|
|JNTU School of Management||MBA||188||1573||1833|
|CMR College of Engineering and Technology||MBA||5935||23171||49504|
|Chaitanya Bharati Institute of Technology||MBA||665||2761||6253|
|Aurora’s Scientific and Tech Research Academy||MBA||6776||15943||28668|
|Badruka College PG Centre Chaitanya Bharati Institute of Technology||MBA||253||1598||3220|
|JNTU College of Engineering||MCA||748||11320||2113|
|Chaitanya Bharati Institute of Technology||MCA||3616||36455||37282|
Determinants of TS ICET 2024 Cutoff
Candidates must note that for the cutoff list to be prepared, they are required to understand the parameters that are taken into consideration while deciding the TS ICET 2024 cutoff. The ICET 2024 cutoff TS consists of the number of candidates sitting for the exam, the difficulty level of the exam, the number of seats that are available with a college, and many more factors. Given below are a few points consisting of the TS ICET 2024 cutoff determinants.
- The cutoff for the Telangana ICET 2024 exam will be determined by the number of candidates that take the exam.
- The amount of admissions seats made available will also decide the TS ICET 2024 cutoff.
- Candidates should be aware that the difficulty level of the ICET 2024 TSexam will also decide the cutoff score. The higher the cutoff, the lower the TS ICET 2024 cutoff, and the lower the cutoff, the higher the cutoff.
- Reservations for various grades of seats
- Cutoff ranks or marks from the previous year
- The TS ICET 2022 average score
- The lowest TS ICET exam 2022 score
FAQs Related to TS ICET Cutoff 2024
When will the TS ICET 2024 cutoff be released?
The TS ICET 2024 cutoff will be released in the first week of September 2024. Candidates are required to visit the official website of the TS ICET and download the TS ICET 2024 cutoff in PDF format.
What are the rounds of the TS ICET 2024 selection process?
The rounds of the TS ICET 2024 selection process include a written ability test, group discussion, and personal interview. Candidates must note that the selection processes for various colleges may vary. They are individually required to visit the official websites of the participating colleges and follow up with their selection processes.