TS SSC Re-Verification & Recounting 2023 – Director of the Government Examinations had releasd the application form for Reverification and Recounting of result on the official site. Students who are not satisfied with the TS SSC Result 2023 are able to apply for reverification and recounting of their answer sheet.
TS SSC Result Photostat cum Re-verification Form Link: Click Here
TS SSC Result Application for Recounting Click Here
DGE Telangana has released the application form for reverification, Photocopy of answer sheet, rechecking. Students can apply for the reverification of answer book/script and photocopy of answer book through respective school. Students may visit the official site, bse.telangana.gov.in to download TS 10th verification & recounting form. Keep reading the article to get more information on TS SSC Reverification and Recounting 2023.
Important Dates TS SSC Reverification & Recounting 2023
Students can check the important dates and events of TS Class 10 exam 2023 and followed events;
|TS SSC Exam date 2023||April 3 to 13, 2023|
|TS SSC Result||May 10, 2023|
|TS SSC Mark sheet||To be notified|
|TS SSC Reverification & Recounting||To be notified|
|Issue of Photocopy of answer script||To be notified|
|Issue of final TS SSC Marks memo||To be notified|
What is the Prescribed Fee Paid for TS SSC Reverification & Recounting 2023?
The Officer of the Director of Government Examinations, Telangana State has prescribed individual fee structure for Reverification and recounting process of SSC Answer book, also for photostat of answer book. Check the table for fee
|TS SSC Reverification||Rs.1000/- per subject|
Note: Students need not to apply for recounting of marks if applied for Photocopy of answer book. Usually reverification and photocopy of answer books are applied together.
How to Apply for TS SSC Reverification cum Photocopy of Answer book?
Students are required to follow the steps for the re verification process as prescribed by Telangana state.
- Application form for TS SSC Re verification is available at www.bse.telangana.gov.in
- Students can submit a filled application for re verification forwarded by the Headmaster of the school.
- Submit the filled in application in person at the designated counters set up by the District Educational officers concerned.
- Students are required to pay a prescribed fee (Rs.1000/-) for re verification cum photostat copy of the answer book.
- If applied for re verification, students need not to have applied for recounting.
Documents Required To Apply for TS SSC Re verification cum Photocopy
- Xerox copy of Telangana 10th hall ticket 2023
- Dummy memo of marks
- One self addressed envelope of 12 X 9 ½ (Book size) without stamps
- Another envelope cover of 10 x 4 ½ with the address of the Head Master concerned.
- Challan paid by individual student
Points to Remember
Students should remember the following points while applying for the re verification process.
- Once the application fee is paid, it is not refunded.
- Do not send the application of Re verification directly to the Officer of the Director of Government Examination/ Board of Secondary Education, Hyderabad.
- Applications sent by post/courier are not accepted.
- Applications without required documents are not accepted anymore.
- Application fee paid as demand draft & Bankers cheques are not accepted.
- Group challan for more than one candidate is not entertained. Apply individually.
How to Apply for TS SSC Recounting 2023
Students should follow the steps to apply for recounting.
- Application format is available at www.bse.telangana.gov.in
- Students can submit filled in application forms directly to the Officer of the Director of Government Examination, Hyderabad.
- Students should pay prescribed for each subject Rs. 500/-
Documents Required to Submit Along with Application for Recounting
- Xerox copy of hall ticket
- Dummy memo of marks
- One self addressed envelope without stamp
- Challan paid by individual candidates are accepted.
- Telangana SSC Topper 2023
- Telangana SSC Passing Marks
- Telangana SSC Supply Time Table 2023
- Telangana SSC Supply Results 2023
Points to Remember
- Fees paid for application are not refunded.
- Fees paid in the form of Demand Draft/ Banker’s cheque are not accepted.
- Do not apply as a group challan.
- Application for recounting is accepted in the officer of Director of Government Examination, Hyderabad.
What is checked in TS SSC Reverification and Recounting 2023?
Students should verify the following criteria to ensure that reverification and recounting process is completed.
- Ensure re-totalling is done
- Whether marks for all answers posted or not.
- Ensure re-verification is done for those answers that are un-valued. Marks are awarded for unvalued answers.
- If any reduction is found in the answers that are already valued with marks. he/entshe is notified about the revision in marks reduction. Students should return back the original certificate to facilitate revised marks. The student should accept the marks reduction in such cases.
How to Check TS SSC Re-verified and Recounted result 2023?
- Visit the official website: www.bse.telangana.gov.in
- From the side bar, click on ‘Recounting & Re-verification result 2023’ link
- Enter the details as asked.
- Submit it and TS 10th Re-verified and Recounted result 2023 will appear on screen.
FAQs Related to TS SSC Re-verification & Recounting 2023
To whom should I submit TS SSC Re verification application form 2023?
You can submit the filled in application for TS SSC Reverification form directly at the District Education Officers concerned. You are notified with an instant counter to produce the application form for TS SSC Re verification 2023.
What is the prescribed fee for TS SSC Recounting 2023?
Students should pay Rs 500/- per subject for recounting purposes.
What is the fee for Photocopy of Answer book?
Students are required not to pay individually for a photocopy of the answer book. Students should pay Rs. 1000/- per subject