UPSC OMR Sheet PDF Download 2023 – Union Public Service Commission or UPSC releases the IAS OMR sheet pdf sample through an official website, upsc.gov.in. Candidates preparing for Civil Service examination must download 180 questions OMR sheet pdf.
They should take a printout of UPSC OMR sheet 2023 PDF official. Then, practice with it while solving the sample papers and previous year’s papers. Along with this, one must know the instructions to fill vision IAS OMR sheet 2023 and know how to darken the answers. Also check NDA OMR Sheet.
How to Download UPSC OMR Sheet PDF 2023?
Below are the simple steps for UPSC prelims OMR Sheet pdf download along with direct PDF link.
- Go to the official website: upsc.gov.in.
- Find and click on the link that says ‘UPSC OMR Sheet PDF’ or CLICK HERE for sample of UPSC original OMR sheet PDF download as provided by UPSC in a notification of a previous year.
- It will lead to a IAS OMR sheet pdf sample file.
- Download this file and take a printout of the same for practicing with this 180 questions OMR sheet.
If any candidate is looking for 80 questions OMR sheet for paper 2 only, then he/she can download Navodaya OMR sheet pdf to practice with OMR of 80 questions.
Institute-wise IAS OMR Sheet 2023 PDF Download Links
|Coaching Institute||Download Link|
|UPSC OMR sheet PDF Vision IAS||Available soon|
|Drishti ias OMR Sheet pdf||To be provided|
|100 questions omr sheet PDF by IAS Baba||Click here|
How to fill UPSC OMR Sheet 2023?
First of all, candidates need to fill exam centre, subject code, subject code and roll number in the given boxes in UPSC pre OMR sheet as shown below:
Filling Booklet series, subject code and roll number
Write your Roll Numbers with Black ball pen in the boxes provided in UPSC OMR sheet PDF official. Now, all that is required is to blacken completely the circle marked with the first digit of roll number. Then, darken the circle in the second vertical column, with the second digit of roll number and so on.
Instructions for filling IAS OMR Sheet 2023 PDF
- Do not leave any marks on the OMR sheet. This is universal instruction even in KPSC OMR sheet.
- A candidate needs to darken only one option for marking their answer on UPSC OMR sheet PDF.
- While filling the roll number, darken the respective digit in the same column at an appropriate place.
FAQs Related to UPSC OMR Sheet PDF Download
Is this OMR sheet contain 180 questions?
Yes, this UPSC OMR Sheet 2023 PDF contain space for marking 180 questions which are asked in IAS prelims question paper 1 and 2.
Which pen should I use for OMR Filling?
For filling answers and other fields in IAS OMR sheet pdf, you should use the ‘Black Ball Point Pen’ Only.
How many exams are conducted by UPSC?
More than 20 exams including CSE pre, main, NDA, CDS, combined medical service, Steno are conducted by UPSC.
Details to be filled in UPSC OMR Sheet 2023 PDF
Candidates need to fill their basic details and paper details in UPSC answer sheet pdf. Some of the details are to be filled by Invigilator, so leave them blank in CBSE omr sheet.
Below is the list of details to be filled in IAS OMR sheet 2023 by candidates only:
- Booklet Series
- Subject code
- Roll number