XAT Question Paper 2024: Solving the previous year’s XAT question paper is an essential part of XAT exam preparations. It is one of the important study materials to have while preparing for exams. The candidates should solve the XAT question paper 2024 on regular basis for clearing out any doubts, building a strong foundation, and managing time.
By solving the XAT question paper 2024 candidates can have a clear insight into the question paper, marking scheme, types of questions asked, etc. Check out the complete article below to know more about the XAT question paper 2024.
Previous Year XAT Question Paper PDF Download Links
With the help of XAT question paper 2024, candidates will also be able to increase their speed and accuracy and know their weak and strong points. Therefore, candidates are advised to solve the XAT Question paper 2024 on regular basis.
|XAT paper Year||Link|
|XAT Question paper 2022 with Answer Key||Click here|
|XAT Question paper 2021 with Solution||Click here|
|XAT Question paper 2020 with Answer Key||Click here|
|XAT Question paper 2019 with Solution||Click here|
|XAT question paper 2018 with Answer Key||Click here|
It is recommended to solve as much as papers possible before the XAT 2024 exam date to be well-versed with the important sections of exam.
XAT Question Paper 2024 – Exam Pattern
The candidates should know about the XAT 2024 exam pattern before solving the XAT question paper 2024. The exam pattern will help candidates understand the number of questions asked, the type of questions asked, the marking scheme, etc. the exam pattern of the XAT exam is given below.
- The time allotted to solving the XAT question paper is 3 hours and 10 minutes.
- The question paper is divided into five sections, namely: Verbal and Logical Ability, Decision Making, Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation, General Knowledge and Essay writing.
- The total number of questions asked is 101 with 100 MCQs and 1 essay-type question.
- 26 MCQs for Verbal and Logical Ability.
- 21 MCQs for Decision Making.
- 28 MCQs for Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation
- 25 MCQs for General Knowledge
- 1 question for Essay writing
XAT Exam Marking Scheme
- All the correct attempts get 1 mark while a penalty of 0.25 marks for an incorrect attempt.
- Candidates can leave up to eight questions unattempted but anything above 8 will invite a penalty of 0.1 marks each.
- The scores for the first 3 sections will be taken for percentile calculation.
- The General Knowledge section does not carry any negative markings.
Benefits of Solving XAT Question Paper 2024
There are a lot of benefits in solving the XAT question paper 2024. Some of them are mentioned below:
- By solving the XAT question paper 2024 candidates come to know where they are lacking and they can prepare accordingly and improve their shortcomings.
- With the help of the previous year’s XAT question paper, the candidates can create an exam-like atmosphere at home and feel the pressure accordingly.
- Candidates learn to manage their time and speed.
- Candidates can self-evaluate their performances by comparing their answers with XAT answer key 2024 and work on their shortcomings.
- XAT Participating College
- XAT Apply Online 2024
- CAT Sample Paper PDF Download 2022
- CMAT Previous Year Papers
FAQs related to XAT Question paper 2024
What is the duration of the XAT Exam 2024?
The exams are conducted for 3 hours and 10 minutes.
Is there any negative marking in the exam?
Yes, for every incorrect answer 0.25 marks will be deducted.