BHU NEET Admission 2023 – BHU 2023 (Banaras Hindu University) offers various courses in undergraduate and postgraduate level. Those candidates who have secured the qualifying NEET rank and scores will be eligible for MBBS admission to BHU. Candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria and register online before the deadline to apply for BHU NEET 2023 admission.
BHU NEET Admission Dates 2023
Following are the tentative dates for BHU NEET 2023 exam:
Important Dates of BHU NEET(UG):
|Online Application Form Release Dates||1st week of April 2023|
|The last date of receipt Submit online Form||4th week of May 2023|
|NEET form correction 2023||4th week of May 2023|
|Release of Admit Card||2nd week of June 2023|
|BHU Entrance Exam 2023 Date||1st week of July 2023|
|Answer Key release||2nd week of July 2023|
|Result Date Declaration||2nd week of July 2023|
|Counseling Dates Starts||3rd week of July 2023|
Important Dates of BHU (PG):
|Online application form release||3rd week of May 2023|
|NEET apply online 2023 last date||3rd week of June 2023|
|Last date to submit fee||3rd week of June 2023|
|Application correction||4th week of June 2023|
|Admit card||3rd week of June 2023|
|BHU exam||July 2023|
|Result declaration||August 2023|
BHU NEET Admission 2023 Form
Given below are the complete details regarding the BHU 2023 entrance examination:
- The candidate will be able to fill the BHU application form 2023 through online mode.
- Candidates need to enter all the required details in the application form to register for the BHU examination 2023.
- Candidates must fill in all the required details carefully such as Name, Father’s Name, and Mother’s Name in the application form.
- Candidates must not forget to upload the scanned documents like photographs, marksheets and signature in the application form.
- Candidates need to pay the fee for the form through online mode to complete the application form process.
- Once the form is completely filled, then candidates must not forget to take the printout of the form.
How to apply for BHU NEET Admission 2023?
Given below are the steps which candidates must follow to apply for BHU 2023 MBBS admission:
- First, candidates must visit the website of BHU 2023.
- Then, candidates will have to register themselves for the online application process.
- Candidates have to select the course of their choice.
- After that, fill the application form by filling essential details such as name, educational details, email address, phone number, etc.
- Then, candidates must upload the scanned image of their photograph and signature.
- Candidates will have to pay the application fee and submit the application form.
- At last, candidates must take a printout of the application form for future preferences.
BHU NEET Counseling 2023
The BHU NEET 2023 counseling procedure will be done on the basis of marks secured in the BHU 2023 entrance examination. Through online mode, counseling will be conducted by the university. Candidates can attend the counseling process on the basis of their rank secured by the candidate.
According to the candidate’s rank and availability of seats in various colleges, seats will be allotted to the candidate. Candidates must bring the allotment letter at the time of reporting to the allotted college/institute.
What are the documents required during counseling?
Given below are the documents required during the counseling process.
- Qualifying exam marksheet and passing certificate.
- Transfer Certificate
- Character Certificate
- NEET 2023 admit card
- Category Certificate
- Migration Certificate
Important Points Regarding BHU NEET Admission 2023
- BHU application form 2023 will be released through online mode.
- Admit cards will be issued to the registered candidates only.
- Candidates must not forget to bring the admit card along with one identity proof on the NEET exam 2023 date.
- The medium of the question paper will be in English and in Hindi only.
- Only qualified candidates will be called for the counseling session.
Following are the eligibility criteria which candidates need to check to be eligible for BHU 2023:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed the 12th class or equivalent exam for UG level examination. For the PG level of examination, candidates must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent examination.
- Percentage: Those candidates who are applying for the examination, must have qualified the examination with minimum 50% marks to be eligible.
- Nationality: Indian National citizens will be eligible to apply for the examination.
- NEET Age limit 2023: There will be no age limit to apply for the BHU examination.
- Appearing: Those candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination will be also eligible to apply.
- Mode of Examination: Exam will be conducted in offline mode i.e. pen and paper based mode.
- Exams: Separate exams will be conducted by BHU for UG, PG, and Research. For UG, it will conduct the UET (Undergraduate Entrance Test), PET(Post Graduate Entrance Test), and RET (Research Entrance Test).
- Duration of examination: Only multiple choice questions will be asked in the BHU NEET examination.
- Language: The medium of the question paper will be in English and Hindi language.