CA Final Exam Form 2023 – The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) has released CA Final 2023 exam form for November session. As per schedule, aspirants can submit the filled application form of CA Final 2023 Exam till August 23, 2023.
CA Final Exam Form Link: Apply Here
Application forms are accepted with a late fee of Rs 600 till August 30, 2023. CA Final exam form 2023 fee for single group is Rs 1800 and for both the groups the application form fee is Rs 3300. This article provides details of CA Final 2023 exam form, CA 2023 exam date, application form, steps to fill the application form, late fee, exam centre, etc.
CA Final 2023 Exam Form Dates
Check out the important dates of the CA Final exam form 2023 for May and November session in the following tables.
CA Final November 2023 Exam Form Dates (Tentative)
|CA Final Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Release of CA Final Exam application form||August 2, 2023|
|Last Date to submit CA Final Exam Application form||August 23, 2023|
|Last date to submit CA Final exam application form with late fee||August 30, 2023|
|Application form correction window Active||September 1 to 7, 2023|
|CA admit card release date||To be notified|
|CA Final Exam Date||Group -I: November 2, 4, 6 & 8, 2023|
Group -II: November 10, 13, 15 & 17, 2023
CA Final Exam Form May 2024 Dates (Tentative)
|Release of CA Final Exam application form||February 2024|
|Last Date to submit CA Final Application form||March 13, 2024|
|Late Fee to submit CA Final Application form||March 20, 2024|
|Application correction window Active||To be announced|
|CA Final Admit Card 2023||To be announced|
|CA Final Exam Date||To be announced|
CA Final Exam Form 2023 – Application Process
- Aspirants can fill the CA Final exam application form on the official website. www.icaiexam.icai.org by remitting applicable CA course application fee.
- Details of penalty for late submission of CA Final 2023 exam form is as follows:
|Exam Centre||Exam Fee||Penalty Fee||Total Fee (exam fee + penalty)|
|India||Rs. 1800/- for single group||Rs. 600/-||Rs. 2400/-|
|India||Rs. 3300/- for both groups||Rs. 600/-||Rs. 3900/-|
|Nepal||Rs 2200/- for single group||Rs 600/-||Rs 2800/-|
|Bhutan||Rs. 2200/- for single group||Rs. 600/-||Rs. 2800/-|
|Overseas Centre||US $ 325 for single group||Us $ 10||US $ 335|
CA Final Exam Form 2023 – Mode of Fee Payment
ICAI has provided desired modes of payment to pay CA Final exam form fee.
- Debit card
- Credit card
- RUPAY Card
- Net banking
- BHIM UPI
Note: * Use credit/debit domestic cards to pay fee upto Rs 2000/-
*For making penalty fee more than Rs. 2000/- use international cards, Net Banking, etc.
*applicable bank charges including GST are paid with penalty fee for CA Final Exam form 2023.
Things to Remember While Filling CA Final Exam Form 2023
- Check the application form CA Final 2023 exam form thoroughly before clicking the ‘’submit’’ button.
- Ensure uploading of required documents has been done successfully. Affix your photograph and signature specimen.
- Editing the submitted Chartered Accountant Exam Form 2023 is not possible.
- Make sure of keeping the essential information like mobile number, email ID & Contact address at the time of filling the exam form.
- Aspirants should not open more than one session at the same time on the same computer to fill the CA Final application form 2023.
- Temporary internet cookies and files should be cleared off while filling the CA Final 2023 exam form.
- Uninterrupted internet connection is assured.
- Excellent frequency of signals must be ensured. Use browsers like Google chrome, Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox of updated versions.
- Always prefer Personal computers, laptops etc to fill and submit CA Final 2023 exam form. Avoid palm tops like Tablets and mobile phones for this purpose.
Documents Required to Submit CA Final exam centre 2023
- Certificate of format declaration.
- Certificate of service for candidates who completed their articleship
- Certificate of service for candidates PE II and converted to IPCC from PE II.
- Receipt of application fee.
- Preserve a copy of CA Final exam form 2023 filled and submitted after making application fee for future references.
CA Final Application Correction Window
Aspirants are given a one-time chance to change the medium of exam or exam centre or Zone or group of papers, etc mentioned on the CA Final 2023 Exam Form. ICAI opens the application correction window in the dates destined as per schedule.
Aspirants can make use of the correction window to edit or change the details entered on CA Final exam form 2023.
What Next After CA Final Exam Form 2023?
ICAI will release the CA Final Exam Admit card 2023 few days before the commencement of the exam dates. Candidates who applied for the CA Final 2023 exam can download the admit card from the official site.
Students should use the login credentials to view and download the CA Final Admit card 2023. While appearing for the examination, admit card is submitted mandatorily. Other legitimate documents are submitted along with admit cards on exam date.
CA Final Exam Centres
As per list of exam centres published by ICAI, Aspirants can choose the test cities of first preference. ICAI will allot the exam centre based on the availability and the candidates choice.
The exam centre once allotted may not change anymore so choose the test centre that is suitable for easy and quick transportation
CA Final Exam Form 2023 – Support Desk
Candidates may reach out to the helpline desk for any queries. Check out the contact details.
Contact number: 0120 3054 851/855
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CA Final Result 2023 Date
- Ca Intermediate Exam Form 2023
- CA Foundation Exam Form 2023
- CA Result 2023 Check Online
- CA Exam Syllabus 2023
- CA course duration
FAQs Related to CA Final Exam Form 2023
What is the last date to submit the Chartered Accountant Final 2023 exam form?
Last date to submit CA Final Exam form 2023 is August 23 2023 without late fees.
What is the last date to submit CA Final exam form 2023 with late fee?
Candidates may submit CA Final 2023 exam form with penalty till August 30, 2023.
What is the penalty to be paid to submit the exam form after the due date?
Candidates should pay Rs. 600/- as penalty for submitting CA Final exam form 2023 after the due date.