CA Intermediate Exam Form 2023 – Institute of Chartered Accountant of India will made the CA Inter exam form 2023 available in February 2023. Aspirants can register themselves and can apply the CA Intermediate Exam form 2023 till March 2023. No late fee is charged to submit the CA Intermediate 2023 Exam form till last date.
ICAI has scheduled the May session CA Intermediate Exam in May 2023 for Group I and Group II. Aspirants are given updated information on CA Intermediate Exam 2023 form, exam dates, exam centre, application process, correction window, what after exam form, etc.
CA Intermediate Exam Dates 2023
Check the important dates and events scheduled by ICAI for November and May session.
|Application Release Date for CA Intermediate Exam||February 2023|
|Last Date to submit CA Intermediate application form without late fee||March 13, 2023|
|Last Date to submit with late fee||March 14 to March 20, 2023|
|Application Correction Window Active||March 21 – March 30, 2023|
|ICAI Admit card Download date||To be notified|
|CA Exam Date 2023 Intermediate||May 2023|
|Release of CA Intermediate Application form||August 10, 2023|
|Last Date to submit CA Intermediate Application form without late fee||September 7, 2023|
|Last Date with Late fee for CA Intermediate Application form||September 10, 2023|
|Application form correction window Active||September 8 – September 13, 2023|
|CA Intermediate 2023 Admit Card||To be notified|
|CA Intermediate Exam Date 2023||For Group I – November 2, 4, 6, 9, 2023|
For Group II – November 11, 13, 15, 17, 2023
CA Intermediate Exam Form – Application Process
Candidates who have completed the CA intermediate registration online, can fill the CA Intermediate Exam form 2023 by following the steps given below:
- The exam form for CA Intermediate Exam is available on the official site of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) e-Service portal.
- Students can log on to the self service Portal to register themselves. Once registered, students can fill the CA intermediate exam form 2023 ONLINE.
- ICAI has opened the window to start filling the Chartered Accountants Intermediate exam form for the May session by February 2023.
- The main portal accepts the filled in application form of CA Intermediate exam till March 2023. Students need to pay no penalty fee to submit the exam form.
- After due dates, Intermediate exam application forms of CA course are accepted with a penalty fee.
- Students may check the main portal to pay the penalty fee. Chartered Accountant Intermediate Exam Form 2023 submitted without late fee are not accepted till.
Check out the table drawn below illustrating the CA Intermediate exam form 2023 with late fee, if applicable.
|Exam Centre||Exam Fee||Penalty fee||Total fee (Exam fee + Penalty fee)|
|India||Rs. 1500/- for single group||Rs. 600/-||Rs. 2100/-|
|India||Rs. 2700/- for both group||Rs. 600/-||Rs. 3300/-|
|Nepal||Rs. 2200/-||Rs. 600/-||Rs. 2800/-|
|Bhutan||Rs. 3400/-||Rs. 600/-||Rs. 4000/-|
|Overseas Exam Centre||US$ 325||US$ 10||US$ 335|
CA Intermediate Exam Form 2023 – Mode of Fee Payment
Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) has permitted modes of payment convenient to the candidates. They are:
- Debit card
- Credit card
- RUPAY Card
- BHIM UPI
- Net banking
- Paytm Wallet
Note: * Credit/debit cards and Rupay cards are applicable to make Application fee upto Rs. 2000/-
*To make payments more than Rs. 2000/-, Candidates may use International Cards, Net Banking etc.
*Along with CA Intermediate Exam form 2023 application fee applicable bank charges including GST are paid by candidates.
Things to Remember while Filling and Submitting CA Intermediate Exam Form 2023
Students should remember the following things, while filling and submitting CA Intermediate 2023 Exam form. They are:
- Check the application form one or two times before hitting the ’’submit” button.
- Make sure you have uploaded all required documents while filling the CA Intermediate 2023 exam form.
- You will not be able to edit the application form that is once submitted. So, ensure all details entered are correct.
- Students should upload the basic information correctly such as mobile number, email ID, Contact address while filling the application form.
- Please avoid opening more than one session at the same time on the same computer to fill the online form.
- Temporary internet cookies should be cleared before filling the CA Intermediate 2023 Exam form.
- Make sure of uninterrupted internet connection with good bandwidth. Always use suggested browsers like Google chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer on updated versions.
- Use laptops or Personal desktops to fill Chartered Accountants Intermediate Exam Form 2023. Avoid mobile phones or TABLETS.
Documents to be Submitted with CA Intermediate Exam Form 2023
Candidates who apply for CA Intermediate 2023 Exam Form should enrol the following certifications along with:
- A format of Declaration
- Certificate of Service who had completed 8.5 months of articleship through Direct Entry Route.
- Certificate of Service for candidates who completed UG/PG through Direct entry Scheme and completed 9 months of articleship.
- Certificate of Service for the candidates who have completed their articleship.
- Check the CA Intermediate Exam form 2023 that the required fields are filled relevantly.
- Keep a copy of the exam form filled and submitted after making payment for future purposes.
- CA Intermediate Eligibility 2023
- CA Inter Result 2023
- CA Intermediate Exam Pattern 2023
- CA Final Exam Form 2023
- CA Foundation Exam Form 2023
CA Intermediate Application Correction Window
Candidates are allowed to make one-time changes in the CA Intermediate exam from 2023. ICAI activates the correction window asking for changes/editing in the application form. Candidates may change/edit exam centre or medium of exam or Zone or Group of papers, etc.
ICAI will active correction window for CA Intermediate Exam 2023 form in March 2023 for the November session. The correction window remains active for the May session from March 21 – March 30, 2023. Aspirants can make use of the correction window to edit the CA Intermediate 2023 exam form.
CA Intermediate Exam Centre
Aspirants can choose the exam centres from the list of test cities given by ICAI on the official site. While filling the CA Intermediate 2023 exam form, exam centres are chosen by aspirants. ICAI will allot the test centre based on centre availability and candidate’s choice.
Once the exam centre is allotted by ICAI, it is not changed by the candidate or by ICAI, anymore. Editing to exam centres is exercised as a One-time correction window activated by ICAI.
What Next After CA Intermediate Exam Form?
Candidates may receive the CA Intermediate admit card 2023 once the CA Intermediate 2023 exam form is submitted. The admit card is released a few days before the commencement of the examination.
Using the login credentials, candidates may view and download the CA Intermediate admit card from the official site. Aspirants should submit the admit card with other legitimate documents on exam date.
CA Intermediate Exam Form 2023 – Help Desk
Candidates may contact the support desk of ICAI regarding any queries in CA Intermediate 2023 Exam Form. the contact details are:
Contact number: 0120 3054 851/855
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
FAQs Related to CA Intermediate Exam Form 2023
When does application for CA Intermediate 2023 Exam form calls for?
ICAI calls for an application for Chartered Accountants Intermediate Exam Form 2023 by February 2023.
What is the last date to submit the CA Intermediate exam form 2023?
Candidates may fill in the application form for CA Intermediate 2023 exam form till the first week of March 2023.
What is the penalty for candidates belonging to Indian citizenship for CA Intermediate Exam form 2023?
ICAI charges a penalty of Rs 600/- for single and both groups to accept CA Intermediate 2023 exam form beyond the last date to submit.