GIBS Business School: BBA/PGDM Applications are Open - Apply Now
Package Upto 15.5 Lac/annum
CA Final Exam 2024 – The final stage of the prestigious CA exam will be conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India in May 2024 and November 2024. Candidates passing this examination will become members of the ICAI and can practice as Chartered Accountants.
The CA Course is conducted in three stages, the CA foundation succeeded by the CA intermediate, and then comes the CA final examination. Details regarding the CA Final Exam 2024 exam are discussed ahead in the article.
CA Final Exam 2024 Important Dates
The CA exam is conducted twice every year. The exam is scheduled to be conducted in May 2024 and in November 2024. However, the final dates are yet to be notified by the exam conducting body. The following table gives information regarding the expected CA exam Time Table May 2024.
|Final Exam subjects||Tentative Exam dates|
|Financial Reporting||The second week of May 2024|
|Strategic Financial Management||Third week of May 2024|
|Advanced auditing and professional ethics||Third week of May 2024|
|Paper – 4 : Corporate and Allied Laws||Fourth week of May 2024|
|Paper – 5 : Advanced Management Accounting||Fourth week of May 2024|
|Paper – 6 : Information Systems Control and Audit||Last week of May 2024|
|Paper – 7 : Direct Tax Laws||Last week of May 2024|
|Paper – 8 : Indirect Tax Laws||Last week of May 2024|
Eligibility for CA Final Exam 2024
For appearing in the CA final exam 2024, a candidate must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:-
- The aspiring candidate should have cleared the CA intermediate exam.
- The candidate should have completed three years of article ship.
- Along with this, the candidate must have done the Advanced Integrated Course of Information Technology and Soft Skills (AICITSS). This is a four-week-long course.
CA Final Exam 2024 syllabus
Candidates looking forward to attempt the final exam must be aware of the CA syllabus 2024. The following table provides information about the CA Final Exam 2024 syllabus:-
|First group||Financial Reporting, Strategic Financial Management, Advanced Auditing, Professional Ethics, and Corporate and Economic Laws.||100||180 minutes|
|Second group||Strategic Cost Management and Performance Evaluation, Electives ( Risk Management, Financial Services and Capital market, International taxation, Economic laws, Global Financial reporting standards, Multidisciplinary case studies)||100||180 minutes|
CA Final Registration 2024
The registration process will begin in February 2024. Candidates can use the following steps to register themselves for the CA Final 2024 examination.
What to do if the student does not have a user id and password?
Candidates appearing in the CA final exams for the first time should use the following steps to complete their CA Final registration 2024. In case a student does not have their user id and password, they should use the following steps:-
- Visit the official website of the ICAI at icai.org and click on ‘don’t have a login to self-service portal yet?’ And choose your role as a ‘student’.
- Enter your registration number and date of birth. Submit these details.
- Now, the student will have to fill out a form that will appear on the screen with whatever details are asked.
- The students will receive the OTP on their registered email addresses. Submit the OTP, email id, and password.
- Candidates will now have to upload their documents and other necessary details.
- Click on ‘save’.
Steps for new candidates to register for CA Final Exam 2024:-
The new candidates will register using the Self-service portal (SSP) by using the following steps:-
- Visit the self-service portal at icai.org and log in using your user id and password.
- Select the ‘ click here to access SSP portal’ and proceed further.
- Click on the ‘final’ tab. The CA final registration form 2024 will appear on the screen.
- The candidates will see that their main details are already filled in, however, they can edit some of them.
- Students will have to enter their basic details like name, address, medium of study, etc.
- The candidates can have their CA foundation details already entered and they will have to enter their CA intermediate details and then move forward.
- Students can now choose their elective subjects.
- Now, students will be asked to upload scanned copies of some documents.
- Click on ‘generate OTP’ and an OTP will be sent to the registered phone number.
- The CA Final Exam 2024 registration is complete. The students can visit the website frequently and check their status.
Documents required for CA Final Exam 2024
The candidates must keep the following documents ready before filling out the CA final form 2024.
- Scanned passport-size photograph of the candidate.
- Attested proof of nationality, if the student is a foreign national.
- Attested copy of category certificate if the student belongs to the SC, ST, OBC, or if is a person with a disability.
- CA intermediate exam or the IPCC mark sheet attested by a registered Chartered Accountant.
- CA foundation mark sheet ( if the candidate is not applying directly)
CA Final exam form 2024
For the CA Final Exam 2024 May attempt, the exam forms will be released in February 2024 and are expected to be open till March 2024.
The CA Final exam form 2024 dates for November 2024 attempt will be notified by the ICAI later. However, the registration for CA Final Exam 2024 November attempt is likely to begin in July 2024.
The ICAI will release an information bulletin that will provide all the information regarding CA Final Exam 2024 to the candidates. All the candidates are advised to read the bulletin very carefully before filling out the CA final form 2024.
CA Final Exam 2024 Exam Fees
The CA final exam 2024 is conducted in centers throughout India. It is also conducted in Kathmandu (Nepal) and other parts of the world.
The CA Final Exam 2024 exam fee differs for students appearing for the exam in India or any other nation.
The fee also varies for candidates appearing in a single group or both groups.
|Center||Single group||Both groups|
|Indian centers||Rs 1800/-||Rs 3300/-|
|Center in Kathmandu||Rs 2200/-||Rs 4000/-|
For how long will the CA Final Registration be valid?
The candidates once registered for CA Final exam can attempt it for the next five years. However, after five years, the validity of the CA Final Registration will expire and the candidates will have to re-register themselves by paying the fees as stated by the ICAI.
Hence, a candidate who has attempted the examination multiple times must check the validity before applying for it.
The ICAI will release the admit cards 15 days before the examination. However, the final dates are not yet notified by the exam conducting authority. The candidates will have to keep checking the official updates on ICAI’s website to know the CA final admit card 2024 release dates.
What will be mentioned on the CA Final Admit card 2024?
The candidates can look further to check the following details on their CA Final Admit card 2024.
If there is any mistake in it, they must inform the authorities about it. The ICAI will take the necessary steps to correct the errors in the CA Final admit card of the candidate.
- Name of the candidate.
- Candidates roll number
- Photograph and signature of the candidate
- Registration number
- CA final exam center details
- Group appearing in the CA Final Exam 2024.
How to download the CA final admit card 2024?
Candidates can use the following steps to download the CA final admit card from the official website of the ICAI.
- Visit the official website and log in using your login credentials.
- Click on the ‘view admit card’ tab.
- The CA Final Exam 2024 admit card will appear on the screen. The candidates should read it very carefully.
- Download the admit card and take its printouts for future reference.
The CA final result declaration 2024 is not yet notified by the ICAI. However, the ICAI result May 2024 can be declared in July 2024 and the CA Final November Exam results can be released by January 2024.
The candidates should not consider these as the final date as the final declarations about the results will be made by the ICAI. The candidates are advised to continue their preparations for the CA Final Exam 2024 and should also keep a watch on all the official notifications released by the Institute Of Chartered Accountants of India.
CA Final Exam 2024 Exam center guidelines
At the exam center candidates must carry their CA final admit card 2024. The candidates should carry all the documents very promptly to the exam center. Failure to carry any of the documents might create problems for the candidates at the exam center.
The following documents should be carried along with the admit card:-
- Two passport-size photographs of the candidate.
- Any government ID proof.
- A transparent water bottle (optional)
FAQS about the CA Final Exam 2024
How many papers are there in CA final exam 2024?
There are 8 papers in the CA final exam 2024.
What is the official website of the ICAI?
The official website of ICAI is www.icai.org
What is the passing percentage for the CA Final Exam 2024?
The candidates must score a total of 50% marks whereas they should score at least 40% marks in each subject to pass this examination.