CA Foundation 2024 Exam – Students interested in pursuing a career as a Chartered Accountant are required to take the CA Foundation exam, an entry-level test. This exam took the role of the CA-CPT exam and is currently given twice yearly by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).
To become a Chartered Accountant (CA), the first step is to pass the CA Foundation examination; further steps include passing the Intermediate and Final stages. Finally, to graduate as a CA, students must pass all three phases. Candidates must register with ICAI online to take either the CA Foundation test in December 2024 or the CA Foundation exam in May 2024.
CA Foundation 2024 Details
The CA Foundation course does not currently have any requirements regarding the number of times it may be taken. As a result, pupils are allowed an unlimited number of tries. Additionally, the validity of one’s CA Foundation registration may be revalidated a total number of times.
However, according to the plan for education and training that has been suggested, students may register after the tenth grade, and CA Foundation registration 2024 is valid for three years. In addition, after the three years have passed, students cannot revalidate their foundation registration in any way.
CA Foundation 2024 Dates
|Name of the exam||CA examination|
|Conducted by||Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)|
|CA Foundation exam date 2024||June 2024|
|CA exams timing ( paper 1 & 2)||2 PM to 5 PM|
|CA exams timing ( paper 3 & 4)||2 PM to 4 PM|
|ICAI CA Result 2024 PDF||July 2024|
|Next CA attempt||November 2024|
CA Foundation Passing Criteria
The format of the CA Foundation exam has also been altered after ICAI’s latest round of revisions. To pass the CA Foundation examinations under the new system, students will need to get a score of fifty percent, with a quarter of a point deducted for each incorrect MCQ answer they provide.
How to Appear in the CA Foundation Course?
Candidates must pass each stage to be certified by the CA Foundation.
- You first need to finish your 10+2 education and then register with the Board of Studies (BOS). You have until December 31 to register for the CA Foundation May Session, and you have until June 30 to register for the November session.
- The second step is to complete the four-month learning session for the CA Foundation.
- The third step is to apply CA Foundation.
- Attend the Foundation exam in November or May.
- The fifth step is completing the Foundation Course and signing in for the Intermediate Course.
CA Foundation Eligibility Criteria
To participate in the CA foundation exam, candidates must meet the following qualifying requirements:
- The applicant must have passed or attempted any Class 12 or comparable test administered by a recognised board during the current academic year.
- According to the timetable, you must have enrolled for the CA Foundation at one of the available secessions.
- After completing the registration process, candidates must put in a minimum of four months of study before taking the test.
CA Foundation Course Syllabus
Candidates are required to pass four exams, each of which is 100 marks.
- The first section of the exam is titled “Principles and Practice of Accounting,” and it covers subjects such as “Theoretical Framework,” “Accounting Process,” “Inventories,” and so on.
- The second section of the exam is titled “Business Laws and Business Corresponding and Recording,” and it covers subjects such as “The Indian Contract Act, 1872,” “The Indian Partnership Act, 1932,” and other similar subjects.
- Paper 3 focuses on Business Mathematics, Logical Reasoning, and Statistics, including Sequence Tests, Seating Arrangements, and Direction Tests, among other things.
- The fourth and final section of the exam is titled “Business Economics and Business and Commercial Knowledge,” and it covers subjects such as “Business Cycles,” “Theory of Production and Cost,” and many more. Each test has a total of one hundred questions, which adds up to four hundred points; moreover, there is a deduction of one-fourth of a point for objective-type questions.
Every single paper takes a total of three hours to complete. The test may be taken in either English or Hindi. The initial stage is taking the CA Foundation Exam, which serves as a stepping stone toward achieving loftier ambitions. When candidates pass the Foundation exam, they are well in the organisation. Students must do complete preparation.
CA Foundation 2024 Admit Card
The ICAI entrance examination requires a valid admit card to go through the exam procedure. The ICAI CA Foundation admit card will be made available on the official website as it is released. Candidates will have access to them after they have logged into the portal at icaiexam.icai.org. As soon as the admit card is available for download, a direct link to the same will be provided on this website page as soon as it is made public.
The ICAI admit card 2024 for the examination in question will be made available on the official website shortly. It includes information such as the candidate’s name and registration number, the date, time, and location of the exam, as well as the directions to follow on the day of the examination.
CA Foundation 2024 Result
The following provides specific information on the CA Foundation Result that may be accessed at any time.
- The result is scheduled to be made public in August 2024.
- The scorecard is going to be made available via online mode.
- The results will be available on the official website, where candidates may verify them.
- In addition, candidates will get notification of their results through text message.
- It is required that you provide a phone number that is both up to date and accurate.
FAQs Related to CA Foundation Exam 2024
Is it easy to pass the CA Foundation exam?
The CA Foundation Exams are a requirement for the CA Course, and the majority of the students who take the exams have already completed their secondary education. When one considers the enormous curriculum as well as the widespread perception that passing the tests would be very difficult, it is easy to understand how the preparation process might be highly stressful.
Will self-study be enough to get us through CA?
The majority of students who are still in undergrad have one goal in mind, which is to pass CA without any coaching. In point of fact, with our assistance, you will be able to pass the CA test even if you do not have access to an offline CA instructor in India. The single most important and critical thing you can do is to fully commit yourself to CA and find an online mentor you can study with from the comfort of your own home.
Can a student pursuing their CA have fun in life?
It would seem that CA Student does not have any friends or social life. However, students at CA have their own social lives, which is a wonderful thing. Today, we are going to discuss with you some elements of the life of a CA student, including the difficulties that one must overcome in order to complete a Chartered Accountancy degree.