CA Foundation is the first stage for those who want to fulfil their dream of becoming a Chartered Accountant. After completing 12th class exams, candidates who wish to pursue for CA profession can register for the CA Foundation exam.
CA Foundation Registration 2022:
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) has started to take the CA Foundation November 2022 registration in online mode. ICAI allows the candidates to register through their official website icaiexam.icai.org. CA Foundation registration last date for November 2022 is July 1.
If there is any extension in dates of registration, we will notify the candidates here.
Click here icaiexam.icai.org to register for CA Foundation 2022 exam (November/December session)
CA Foundation Registration Dates 2022
|Events||May/July Dates 2022||November/December Dates 2022|
|Commencement of registration||closed||July 1, 2022 (open)|
|Last date of CA Foundation Registration 2022||January 1, 2022||July 1, 2022|
|CA Foundation Exam 2022||June 2022||To be notified|
Also read CA OMR sheet
CA Foundation Registration Eligibility 2022
It is necessary for the candidates to check the eligibility criteria before proceeding with the CA Foundation Exam registration 2022. They should check the details related to the educational qualification, qualifying marks & age limit which are given in the eligibility criteria of the exam.
For the convenience of the candidates, following are some points which they should keep in mind before filling CA Foundation application form 2022 –
- There is no age limit restriction for CA Foundation exam registration 2022/.
- One of the basic eligibility of CA Foundation 2022 registration is that the candidates have to register with the Board of Studies.
- Candidates should also remember the CA Foundation registration 2022 date. They have to register on or before July 2022 for November/December 2022 exams.
Note: Some revised provisions in 25E, 25F & 28F of the CA regulations by ICAI allow the candidates to register through the provisional route. They can register themselves after class 10 also & appear in the exam after passing in their class 12 exams.
Documents Required for CA Foundation Registration 2022
The candidates should have the scanned copies of the following documents before filling the CA Foundation application form 2022:
- Attested copy of the class 12 examination admit card/mark sheet
- Attested proof of nationality (for foreigners)
- Recent coloured photograph of the candidate
- Attested proof of special category certificate (for SC/ST/OBC candidates )
- Attested class 10 exam admit card/ certificate with name & date of birth of the candidate
CA Foundation 2022 Registration
The first thing which a candidate has to do is that he/she has to register himself/herself with ICAI. CA Foundation Registration is opened throughout the year. The candidates should keep an eye on the registration dates. The CA foundation exam 2022 application form is available on the official ICAI website i.e. icaiexam.icai.org
|Step 3||Document uploading|
|Step 4||Fee Payment|
Detailed Steps for ICAI Foundation Registration 2022
Step 1 – CA Foundation Registration 2022 Online
- Go to the official website of ICAI (icaiexam.icai.org) to fill out the application form for the CA Foundation course online mode. Keep in mind the above-mentioned CA Foundation Registration cutoff dates before registering.
- Go to the option E-services visible on the menu bar & click it. Then, select ‘Student Services.’
- Now, go to the link ‘entry-level forms’ & click it. Then the candidate will be redirected to the CA Foundation registration form. Fill in the required information carefully.
Step 2 – Login
- After finishing the registration procedure, a registration number & password will be sent on the mobile number & email id of the candidate if given.
- Login using the credentials & fill the basic details required by the ICAI.
- It should be kept in mind that the candidate should have a valid email address & mobile number for completing the OTP registration process.
Step 3- Document uploading
- There is no need for a candidate to submit the physical documents personally by visiting the office of the ICAI. The soft copy of the documents are submitted online.
- After finishing the details requirement, upload the scanned documents.
- Click on the save option & then click on the apply now.
Step 4 – Fee payment
- The last step of CA Foundation registration is to submit the fee.
- After paying the registration fee, a system generated CA foundation 2022 application form is generated on the screen.
- Download the copy & take a printout of it for the future reference.
CA Foundation Registration 2022 Fee
|Cost of prospectus||200|
What to Do After CA Foundation Registration 2022?
After the CA registration Foundation dates for May 2022, ICAI will provide the CA Foundation exam form 2022 for the November/December session. Candidates who desire to appear in the foundation exam, should fill the exam form within the deadline dates. The CA Foundation exam form 2022 May is available since February 21, 2022.
If the candidates apply before the deadline, they need not to pay the late fee but if they apply after the deadline, they have to pay the late fee. So it is good to apply before the deadline.
After completing the whole procedure of the exam form by the ICAI, the ICAI will release the CA Foundation admit card 2022 for the registered candidates.