CBSE Class 10 Maths Syllabus 2023 – Central Board Secondary Education releases CBSE 2023 Class 10 Maths Syllabus for the exam purpose. Teachers can download the CBSE board syllabus 2023 from the official site – cbseacademic.nic.in for more information.
CBSE Class 10 Maths 2023 syllabus is very important for students to cover and practice. Start covering the topics in the syllabus as earlier before the examination. Practice CBSE Class 10 sample paper PDF repeatedly to understand the concept and exam pattern. Read the article for Class 10 CBSE Maths syllabus 2023 and suggestive books for preparation.
|Subject Name||Download Link|
|CBSE Class 10 Maths Syllabus 2023||Click Here|
CBSE Class 10 Maths Syllabus 2023
Students are required to go through the topics included and pay more attention in practising each topic. they should cover the syllabus by the release of CBSE Class 10 board exam date sheet 2023. Focus on the weightage of questions related to topics. A deep elaboration of Class 10 Maths 2023 CBSE Syllabus is tabulated below.
CBSE Class 10 Maths Syllabus 2023
|Number Systems||Real Number – Fundamental Theorem of Arithmetic – Statements after reviewing Work done earlier and after illustrating and motivating through examples. Proof of Irrationality||6|
|2, Pair of Linear Equation in Two Variables|
|3, Quadratic Equations|
|4, Arithmetic Progressions|
|Coordinate Geometry||concept of coordinate Geometry, Graphs of linear equations, Distance formula, section formula||6|
|Geometry||1, Triangles – Definition, Examples, Counter Examples of Similar Triangles||15|
|2, Circles – Tangent to a Circle at Point of Contact|
|Trigonometry||Introduction to Trigonometry||12|
|Heights and Distance – Angle of Elevation, Angle of Depression, Simple Problem on Heights and Distances|
|Mensuration||Area Related to Circles||10|
|Surface Areas and Volumes|
|Statistics & Probability||Statistics – Mean, Median, Mode of grouped Data||11|
|Probability – Classical Definition, Simple problems on finding the probability of an event|
Note: As per CBSE exam pattern 2023 Class 10, The theory exam is conducted for 80 marks and it is elaborated section-wise weightage. The remaining 20 marks is an internal assessment to be assessed throughout the academic year.
Other important subjects syllabus
- English Syllabus Class 10 CBSE 2023
- CBSE Class 10 Science Syllabus 2023 PDF
- CBSE Class 10 SST Syllabus 2023
- CBSE 10th Computer Science Syllabus 2023
- CBSE Class 10 Hindi Syllabus 2023 Course B
Suggestive Books to Cover CBSE Class 10 Maths Syllabus 2023
Check out the suggestive study material that helps to cover the CBSE 10th class Syllabus 2023.
|Complete Study – Mathematics||Sahitya Bhawan|
|Mathematics CBSE Class 10||S.K.Kataria & Sons, Upadhyay|
|CBSE Mathematics Class 10||Target Publications|
|Secondary School Mathematics for Class 10||R.S. Aggarwal|
Highlights of Class 10 CBSE 2023 Maths Syllabus
- Every year, the Class 10 Maths syllabus is revised by CBSE.
- Written examination is conducted for 80 marks. Important topics and their sub-divisions are determined earlier.
- Weightage of questions are declared from the Main Class 10 CBSE Maths syllabus.2023. Also previous year’s questions play vitally in the weightage of questions.
- The syllabus PDF enables the teachers to know the topics to teach throughout the academic year. Based on the toughness of the syllabus, attention and concentration varies.
- Students are required to practise all the problems repeatedly to score high marks in the mid-term and annual examinations.
Preparation Tips for Class 10 CBSE Maths 2023 syllabus
- Read the syllabus from the official site. Understand the topics included and weightage given for examination.
- Teachers should start teaching and coaching the syllabus, topic-wise.
- They should focus on average and below average students to ensure complete understanding on each topic.
- Bright students should practise solving the CBSE Class 10 Maths Sample Paper again and again to get used to the steps and formulae.
- Based on weightage of marks lies the coaching of the subject.
- Teachers should conduct unit tests to check the learning capacity of all students.
- Ensure everyone is getting well versed with the CBSE Class 10 Maths syllabus 2023.
- Make sure that the whole syllabus is covered before two months for the annual examination. Keep practising to understand the exam pattern of the board exam.
- CBSE Admit Card 10th 2023
- CBSE Result 2023 10th Class date
- CBSE 10th topper in Maharashtra
- How to prepare for Class 10 board exam CBSE 2023
- Cbseresults.nic.in 2023 Class 10 Compartment Result
- What is the passing marks out of 80 in CBSE Class 10
- CBSE Previous Year Question Papers Class 10 with Solutions
FAQs Related to CBSE Class 10 Maths 2023 Syllabus
Where do I get Class 10 Maths Syllabus 2023 CBSE?
Teachers and students, as well, can get the official PDF of the Syllabus from the official site of CBSE.
How do I know the weightage of marks allotted to each topic?
Along with the Class 10 CBSE Maths Syllabus 2023, the weightage of marks topic wise is determined. Go through the PDF thoroughly.