CBSE Class 12 Entrepreneurship Syllabus 2024: The CBSE board has released the CBSE class 12th entrepreneurship syllabus 2024 on its official website. Candidates are required to visit the official site and download the CBSE 2024 syllabus PDF. The CBSE entrepreneurship paper is conducted for a period of three hours and is worth 100 marks.
The Entrepreneurship Opportunity and Planning section has the highest weightage of 30 marks. The project work section consists of 30 marks, as per CBSE 12th Paper pattern 2024. The details mentioned below consist of all the important details regarding the CBSE Class 12 Entrepreneurship Syllabus 2024.
Link to Download CBSE Class 12 Entrepreneurship Syllabus 2024
The link to download the CBSE class 12th entrepreneurship syllabus 2024 is mentioned below.
|CBSE Class 12 Entrepreneurship Syllabus 2024||Click Here|
How to Download the CBSE Class 12 Entrepreneurship Syllabus 2024?
Candidates are required to visit the official website and download the CBSE Class 12 Entrepreneurship Syllabus 2024. The steps mentioned below will help candidates learn more about the steps to download the CBSE 12th class entrepreneurship syllabus 2024.
- Candidates must visit CBSE Board’s official website, cbseacademic.nic.in.
- Next step is to click on the “Download CBSE Class 12th Syllabus PDF” link.
- After clicking on the syllabus link candidates will be redirected to another page.
- The CBSE class 12th entrepreneurship syllabus 2024 will be made available on the screen.
- Candidates can download the CBSE class 12 entrepreneurship syllabus 2024 for their preparation.
Sectional Breakdown of CBSE Class 12th Entrepreneurship Syllabus 2024
The table mentioned below consists of the sectional breakdown of the CBSE entrepreneurship syllabus 2024. The table consists of the various units and marks allotted to the project work.
|S.No.||Unit||No. of Periods||Marks|
|4||Enterprise Growth Strategies||20|
Detailed CBSE Class 12 Entrepreneurship Syllabus 2024
The CBSE class 12 entrepreneurship syllabus 2024 consists of a total of 6 units, and the various units consist of entrepreneurial opportunity, entrepreneur planning, enterprise marketing, enterprise growth strategies, business arithmetic, and resource mobilization. Given below is a detailed explanation of the CBSE business school syllabus 2024.
Unit 1: Entrepreneurship Opportunity
Competencies: Scanning the environment; Analytical and logical thinking; Innovation and creativity; Decision making; self-confidence.
- Sensing Entrepreneurial Opportunities
- Environment Scanning
- Problem Identification
- Idea fields
- Spotting Trends
- Creativity and Innovation
- Selecting the Right Opportunity
Unit 2: Entrepreneur Planning
Competencies: Analytical and critical thinking; personal responsibility; determination;
- Forms of business organization- Sole proprietorship, Partnership, Company
- Business Plan: concept, format.
Human Resource planning
Unit 3: Enterprise Marketing
Competencies: Persistence, Negotiation, Collaboration, Ethical behavior, team spirit;
- Marketing and Sales Strategy
- Branding, Logo, Tagline
- Promotion Strategy
Unit 4: Enterprise Growth
Competencies: Need for achievement, Initiative, Analytical thinking, risk vs reward, collaboration, synergy, and leadership.
- Franchising: Concept and types
- Franchising: Advantages and limitations to franchisor and franchisee.
- Mergers and Acquisition: Concept, reasons, and types.
- Reasons for Mergers and Acquisitions
Unit 5: Business Arithmetic
Competencies: Arithmetic skills, critical analysis, decision-making, self-confidence, problem-solving.
- Unit of Sale, Unit Cost for multiple products or services
- Break even Analysis for multiple products or services
- Computation of Working Capital
- Inventory Control and EOQ
- Return on Investment (ROI) and Return on Equity (ROE)
Unit 6: Resource Mobilization
Competencies: Risk-taking, Communication, Persuasion, Networking, Ethical behavior
- Capital Market: Concept
- Primary market: Concept, methods of issue
- Angel Investor: Features
- Venture Capital: Features, funding.
CBSE Class 12th Entrepreneurship Syllabus 2024: Project Work
Candidates are allotted two topics in the entire session. There are two topics: business plan and market survey. Candidates are allotted 10 marks for each project, of which 5 are for numerical assessment and the other 5 are for the viva. Candidates are required to follow all the guidelines laid down by the exam conducting authority. Candidates are required to identify the topics and work on researching them for the project and VIVA.
- CBSE Class 12th English Syllabus 2023
- CBSE Class 12th History Syllabus 2024
- CBSE Class 12th Political Science 2023
- CBSE Class 12th Geography Syllabus 2023
- CBSE Class 12th Economics Syllabus 2023
FAQs Related to CBSE Entrepreneurship Syllabus 2024
When will the CBSE class 12 entrepreneurship syllabus for 2024 be released?
The CBSE entrepreneurship syllabus 2024 has been released by the exam conducting authorities on its official website.
How many miles does the project work consist of?
The project work comprises a total of 20 marks.