GPAT Counselling 2023: The GPAT 2023 counselling will be conducted by the participating institutes after the GPAT 2023 result has released. Those who pass the written exam will be eligible for GPAT counselling in 2023. Candidates must note that they will have to apply individually to all the participating institutes for the admission process in the M.P.H. programmes of the respective institutes. Given below are a few important details regarding GPAT counselling 2023.
Important dates for GPAT Counselling 2023
Candidates must note that GPAT counselling will commence after the GPAT 2023 result has been released. Candidates must ensure that they are aware of all important dates for GPAT counselling 2023.
|GPAT 2023 events||Dates|
|Release of GPAT exam notification||February 13, 2023|
|Release of GPAT 2023 registration form||February 13, 2023|
|Last date to submit the application fee||March 13, 2023|
|GPAT Registration date extended till||March 13, 2023|
|GPAT form correction window dates||March 14 to 16, 2023|
|Release of GPAT 2023 admit card||To be announced|
|GPAT exam date 2023||To be announced|
|Release of GPAT answer key and question papers||To be announced|
|Release of GPAT final answer key 2023||To be announced|
|Announcement of GPAT 2023 result||To be announced|
GPAT Counselling Process 2023
The GPAT 2023 counselling will be conducted after the GPAT 2023 exam result has been released on the official website. Counselling for the GPAT 2023 will take place in four stages. The stages include document verification, choice filling and locking, seat allotment, and reporting at the allotted college. A detailed explanation of the GPAT counselling process through 2023 is provided below.
Step- 1 Document Verification
The dates for the GPAT 223 counselling process will be released by the participating institutions individually. The applicant must ensure they carry their original documents at the time of document verification. Candidates must ensure that they arrive at the allotted venue and institute with the documents mentioned below.
- GPAT admit card 2023
- GPAT 2023 counselling letter
- GPAT rank card
- Class 10 mark sheet (original)
- Class 12 mark sheet (original)
- Graduation certificate (original/ provisional)
- Character certificate (original)
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Latest passport size photographs
Step- 2 Choice filling and Locking of Seats
Candidates will be able to fill in the choice of institute to which they wish to apply. They must visit the official website of GPAT and complete the choice-filling process after completing the document verification process. Given below are a few steps that candidates must follow during the time of choice application process.
- Visit the official website of GPAT at gpat.nta.nic.in.
- They must click on the “Web options entry” icon.
- The list of GPAT participating institutes will appear on the screen.
- After the list gets displayed on the screen, candidates must enter the institute of their choice. They are permitted to choose as many institutes as they want.
- They must check their choices carefully, and after entering their choices, they must save and lock their choices.
- Candidates will be unable to change their choices once they have locked them.
- They must download and run sprint from their selection-filling form.
Step 3- GPAT Seat Allotment 2023
The GPAT 2023 seat allotment process will be based on a few parameters. The parameters include the candidate’s scores and the merit list that will be released by the exam conducting authority. Candidates must note that the GPAT seat allotment letter will be uploaded on the official website of GPAT. Candidates who have been allotted seats will have to download the GPAT 2023 allotment letter and report to the centre mentioned in the letter.
Step 4- Reporting at the Allotted Institute
Those who have been allotted seats in the GPAT seat allotment process will do so until 2023. Candidates must report to the assigned institute within the time frame specified, along with the GPAT seat allotment letter 2023.Candidates must note that they are required to carry all the important documents to the respective institute. After the respective institutes have finished the counselling process, candidates are required to pay the admission fees of the respective institute and keep the fee receipt safely for future purposes.
GPAT Counselling Participating Institutes 2023
Candidates will be able to get a detailed idea of the respective institutes while making their choice during the form-filling process. Given below is a list of colleges that are participating in the GPAT 2023 counselling process.
- Al-Ameen College of Pharmacy, Bangalore
- Amrita School of Pharmacy, Kochi
- PSG College of Pharmacy, Coimbatore
- Sinhgad College of Pharmacy, Pune
- KLE University College of Pharmacy, Belgaum
- Chitkara University, Patiala
- University Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Chandigarh
- Government College of Pharmacy, Bangalore
- Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak
- National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Mohali
- Jadavpur University, Kolkata
- Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai
- Department of Pharmaceutics, IIT BHU, Varanasi
- Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara
- Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi
- National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Raebareli
- National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Kolkata
- National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Ahmedabad
- Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Manipal
- Poona College of Pharmacy, Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune
- Sri Ramachandra University, Chennai
- Nirma University, Ahmedabad
- RC Patel Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Shirpur
- SRM University, Chennai
- SLT Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Bilaspur
- National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Hyderabad
- Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research, New Delhi
- Andhra University, Visakhapatnam
- Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University, Nagpur
FAQs Related to GPAT Counselling 2023
Who will conduct the GPAT 2023 counselling process?
The GPAT counselling process will be conducted by the various participating institutes that are a part of the GPAT 2023 counselling process.
In 2023, how will a sectional cutoff be implemented in the GPAT counselling process?
The GPAT contouring process of 2023 does not comprise sectional cutoffs.