GUJCET Application Form 2024 Last Date: The GUJCET Application form will be released in January 2024. It is made available on the GUJCET registration 2024 website – ‘gseb.org’. All processes like GUJCET 2024 online registration, application form fill-up, application fee payment, and submitting the required documents can be done online mode through GSEB GUJCET official website.
GUJCET Online Application 2024 Dates
Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB) conducts the Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) 2024 offline in pen and paper mode. Candidates who have passed the 12th can do GUJCET apply online 2024. They are advised to check the GUJCET 2024 exam date before filling up the application form.
|GUJCET online application starts||January 6, 2024|
|GUJCET 2024 Registration Last Date||January 25, 2024|
|Admit Card Availability||March 23, 2024|
|GUJCET Exam Date 2024||April 3, 2024|
|Provisional GUJCET 2024 paper answer key date||Second week of April 2024|
|Final Answer Key release date||Fourth week of April 2024|
|GUJCET Result Date 2024||May 2, 2024|
Applicants can pay the application fees online or offline. Go through the complete article to know more about GUJCET 2024 Apply Online.
GUJCET Application Form 2024 Highlights:
Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) is conducted every year in the month of April while applications start from the month of January. The Applying candidates are suggested to check the GUJCET 2024 exam dates mentioned below.
|GUJCET full form||Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET)|
|Conducting body||Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB)|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Exam mode||Offline, Pen and paper-based Test mode|
|Exam Duration||180 minutes |
Physics and chemistry- 120 minutes
Mathematics- 60 minutes
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Eligibility||12th standard or equivalent|
|Courses offered||Engineering and Pharmacy|
How to Apply for GUJCET Online Application 2024?
Candidates are suggested to apply online for the GUJCET Application Form 2024 as early as possible after the application starts. The applicants are informed to follow the given steps at the time of GUJCET Apply Online 2024—
- GUJCET Registration 2024
- Fill out the GUJCET 2024 Online Application form
- Upload required documents
- Pay the Application fees
- Printing out of confirmation page and fee payment receipt.
GUJCET 2024 Apply Online Full Process:
The candidates are advised to read the guideline carefully before applying for GUJCET Online Application 2024. If candidates face any problems, they must contact the exam conducting authority while filling out their GUJCET Application form. Here we provide the following steps to fill up the application form.
- Step 1: Visit the website of Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board- ‘gseb.org’
- Step 2: Then register for the GUJCET exam 2024.
- Step 3: After registration, fill up the personal, educational, and contact details in the GUJCET 2024 online application form.
- Step 4: Next, upload the documents such as photographs, signatures, and other documents. Thereafter choose the cities for GUJCET 2024 exam centre.
- Step 5: Pay the application fee as per the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board information bulletin.
- Step 6: After payment is successful, print out the GUJCET 2024 Online application form and fee receipt for further reference.
Documents Required for GUJCET Online Application 2024:
The following documents are required for Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) Apply online 2024 process. The Candidates are advised to keep the scanned copy of the documents ready.
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Parents name
- DOB Certificate (10th Pass Certificate)
- Roll Number (if appearing in 10+2)
- 12th Passing certificate/Mark sheet
- Reservation Category Certificate
Format for documents
The candidates are advised to keep the scanned copy of the required documents ready in the device to fill up the GUJCET Apply online 2024. Ensure the format of the document as per mention in the information bulletin before uploading. Otherwise, the applicants will not be able to upload them to the website.
- File format– JPG.
- Photograph size– 5KB to 50KB (dimension- 120×120 pixels)
- Signature size– 5KB to 50KB (dimension- 120×120 pixels)
- Candidate’s age must be at least 17 years.
- Candidates must pass the 12th standard or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Candidates appearing in the final exam 2024 will also be eligible to apply online for the Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) 2024.
- Candidates must score at least 45% in the qualifying examination and a minimum of 40% for the reservation category candidates only.
The applicants must pay the required GUJCET 2024 application fees to complete the form fill-up process. The application fees can be paid online or offline in both. For online payment, fees can be paid via debit card/credit card or through net banking. For offline payment, the candidate can pay the fees through the SBI bank challan accordingly.
|Category||GUJCET Fees 2024 Structure|
|GUJCET application fee 2024||Rs. 300/-|
|Late Penalty||Rs. 1200/- Candidates need to pay Rs. 1500/- (Penalty Rs. 1200/- + 300/-)|
What After GUJCET 2024 Online Application Form:
After submitting GUJCET 2024 online Application Form properly, candidates should take printouts and keep them safely for future reference. The applicants should visit the official GUJCET website regularly for exam-related notifications. They can also enroll in online classes by managing their study time. They should also go through the preferred examination syllabus and carry on for preparation.
FAQs related to GUJCET Application Form 2024
What is the last date to apply for GUJCET 2024 Application?
The last date to fill up the GUJCET Online Application 2024 will fall in January 2024.
Is the GUJCET 2024 Online application started?
GUJCET 2024 registration are expected to start in January 2024
What are the eligibility criteria for GUJCET 2024 Online Apply?
The eligibility criteria for GUJCET Application 2024 are—- (i) a candidate who has passed PCM/PCB for pharmacy and PCM for engineering. (ii) have passed the 12th standard exam or equivalent from any recognized board. (iii) for a passed candidate who has scored a minimum of 45% or above, and a minimum of 40% for the reserved category on the final exam. (iv) a candidate who is appearing for the final exam 2024.
In which mode the GUJCET exam will be conducted?
The GUJCET Exam 2024 will be conducted in offline mode (pen and paper-based test mode) in April 2024.