GUJCET Eligibility Criteria 2024 – Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Educational Board will release the eligibility criteria of GUJCET 2024. In order to appear in the GUJCET exam 2024, candidates must qualify for the eligibility. GUJCET 2024 eligibility criteria includes different criteria right from the candidate’s age to academic performance, stream, university/Board, and more.
GUJCET Exam 2024 Eligibility Criteria
It is mandatory for the candidates to satisfy each eligibility criteria for GUJCET 2024 apply online. GUJCET 2024 eligibility criteria include nationality, domicile, academic qualifications, and 10+2 board stream which are explained below:
GUJCET Age Limit
There is no age limit to apply for the GUJCET 2024 exam
The educational qualification required to be eligible for GUJCET examination is given below:
- Those candidates who had passed 12th class from institutions recognized by Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Board.
- Those candidates who are in the final year of 12th class, can also apply for the GUJCET exam date 2024.
GUJCET Minimum Marks
- Candidates must have secured a minimum of 45% marks in the general category and 40% of marks in 12th class examinations.
In order to be eligible to appear in the GUJCET examination 2024, candidates must be citizens of India. Eligible students will have to pay GUJCET Fees online to apply successfully.
To appear for the GUJCET examination, candidates must be permanent residents of the state of the state of Gujarat. The candidate must fall under any one of the domicile rule which are as given below:
- The candidate must be a resident of Gujarat state by birth.
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 in a school situated in Gujarat.
- Parents of the candidate must belong to Gujarat and must be living there only at the time of the candidate’s admission.
GUJCET 2024 Reservation Details
There will be some reservations available for some categories of students in Gujarat. Given below in the table, there are some of GUJCET examination 2024 reservation details:
|Caste/ Economic Categories
|SC/ Scheduled Caste
|ST/ Scheduled Tribe
|Socially and Educationally Backward Classes, including Widows and Orphans of any Caste
|Unreserved Economically Weaker Sections (Below Poverty Line)
|Persons with Disability
|Defense Personnel and Ex-Servicemen Children
GUJCET Application Form 2024
Candidates must check the detailed information on the application form page. Given below are the highlights of GUJCET exam 2024 application form which are as follows:
- No correction will be done, after the final submission of the application form.
- Candidates must follow the instructions on the official website of GUJCET 2024 while filling out the application form to avoid any type of mistakes as it can be rejected as well.
FAQs Related to GUJCET Eligibility Criteria 2024
Can foreign candidates apply for GUJCET 2024?
No, the candidate must be an Indian citizen to apply for the GUJCET examination.
Can other state students apply for GUJCET exam 2024?
The candidate must be a resident of Gujarat by birth to be eligible for GUJCET 2024.