XAT Eligibility Criteria 2024: The XAT 2024 exam will be conducted by XLRI Jamshedpur. Candidates must make sure that they fill out the application forms after checking the XAT 2024 Eligibility Criteria. The exam is conducted for admission into the MBA programmes of various prestigious colleges.
XAT Eligibility Criteria: Highlights
If, they have not checked out the XAT 2024 eligibility criteria and filled out the application form, then the XAT 2024 registration form will be rejected. To learn more, refer to the information given below.
|Exam conducting body||XLRI Jamshedpur|
|Nationality||Indian and Foreign nationals are eligible to sit for the exam|
|Academic Qualification||A bachelor’s degree of a minimum of three years.|
|Score Requirements||No score requirements have been made|
|Age Limit||No upper age limit|
|Number of Attempts||No limitations on attempts|
XAT 2024 Eligibility Criteria
The XAT 2024 exam is conducted for admissions into various XAMI and non-XAMI colleges who accept XAT score. The eligibility criteria consists of a candidate’s academic details, age limit, eligibility criteria for various courses under XAT, etc.
The eligibility criteria is a crucial part of the XAT selection process. To know more refer to the information given below.
XAT Eligibility Criteria 2024: Academic Qualifications
- Candidates have to match the XAT Eligibility Criteria 2024 by having completed their graduation in any field or discipline.
- It is mandatory for candidates to have finished their graduation from any recognized university.
- Candidates belonging to the final year of their college are also eligible to sit for the exam. It is mandatory for them to submit their academic mark sheets before the admission year finishes.
XAT 2024 Eligibility: No Minimum Score
- Candidates must note that there is no limit set on the qualifying scores.
- There is no specific score that a candidate has to secure to be able to be eligible for the XAT exam.
XAT hall ticket 2024 will be released only for the student whose form is filled properly.
XAT Exam Eligibility 2024: No Age Bar
- There is no age bar for candidates to sit for the exam.
- They can sit for the exam as many times as they want and there is no age limit specified by the authorities.
XAT Eligibility Criteria 2024: Nationality
- Both Indian and foreign nationals and NRIs are eligible to sit for the XAT exam.
- Domestic candidates are not exempted from giving the XAT 2024 exam.
- It is mandatory for Indian candidates to sit for the XAT exam.
- Foreign nationals and NRIs can submit their GMAT scores and directly apply for the admission process.
XAT 2024 Eligibility Criteria for XLRI Courses
The eligibility criteria for the XAT 2024 exam may vary. XLRI Jamshedpur offers different courses and they have different eligibility criteria. The three courses offered are PGDM in Human Resource Management, Business Management, and General Management Programmes.
|XLRI Courses||Eligibility Criteria|
|General Management Programme||It is mandatory for candidates to have a graduation degree of a minimum of 3 years to be eligible for the course.Candidates are required to have a work experience of 5 years in managerial departments in any government or private firm. They can use XAT or GMAT scores.|
|Human Resource Management and Business Management||Candidates are required to finish their graduation before sitting for the exam. Candidates who are in the last year of their graduation are also eligible to sit for the exam provided they can provide proof that their degree will be completed before 10th June 2024.|
XAT Eligibility Criteria 2024: Accepting GMAT Score
- International students and NRIs are eligible to apply for admission to the XAT colleges.
- To be eligible, they have to provide their GMAT scores.
- Their GMAT scores will be evaluated for the period from December 1, 2018, to December 31, 2023.
- It is mandatory for both parties to go through the XAT 2024 registration process.
- Indian candidates with GMAT scores can only apply to XLRI’s general management programs.
Important Instructions for XAT Eligibility Criteria 2024
- Candidates belonging to the final year of their colleges will have to provide proof from their respective universities that their degree has been completed or is about to be completed.
- Just because candidates are able to fulfill the XAT 2024 eligibility criteria for the XAT and XAMI colleges doesn’t mean that the other participating colleges have the same criteria.
- XAT participating colleges may have a different reservation policy; candidates have to make sure they check the policies of the participating colleges individually.
- Candidates have to make sure they use a valid email ID and phone number for the registration process, as if they do not have the required details they will not be eligible to sit for the exam.
- XAT Total Questions 2024
- XAT 2024 Exam Centre
- XAT Answer Key Download 2024
- XAT Previous Year Question Paper with Solution
- XAT Scorecard 2024
- XAT 2024 Mock Test Online
Important Dates for XAT 2024 Eligibility Criteria
|Series of Events||XAT Dates|
|Date of registration for XAT 2024||July 2023|
|Last date of filling the XAT 2024 application form||November 30, 2023|
|Admit cards to be made available from||December 20, 2023|
|XAT online exam date 2024||January 7, 2024|
FAQs Related to XAT Eligibility Criteria 2024
Is there any age limit for the XAT 2024 exam?
There is no age limit for candidates who wish to sit for the XAT exam. They have to make sure they have a three-year bachelor’s degree from any recognized university. Candidates belonging to any age group are eligible for the exam.
Can international candidates sit for the exam?
Yes, candidates belonging to foreign countries are eligible to sit for the XAT exam. They have to fill out the application form, and their GMAT scores will be accepted.