Indian Army BSc Nursing Model Question Paper: The Directorate General of Medical Services (DGMS) and Indian Army is soon going to release the model question paper for MNS BSc Nursing examination 2022. Candidates participating in this examination compete for 220 Nursing Seats in six armed forces medical institutions.
After the completion of this degree program, candidates get recruited for permanent or short service commission (SSC) in the MNS. This Model Question Paper released by DGMS will help the aspirants to create an efficient plan for the exam Preparation.
Also read | Indian Army BSc Nursing Admit Card 2023
Indian Army BSc Nursing Model Question Paper- Highlights
|Exam Name||Indian Army BSc Nursing examination|
|Conducted by||The Directorate General of Medical Service, and Indian Army|
|Course Name||MNS BSc Nursing (4years)|
|Exam level||National level examination|
|Number of phases in selection process||3 phases|
Indian Army BSc Nursing Model Question Paper- Advantages.
Below we have provided a little information on how this model question paper will help aspirants to Ace the examination and get enrolled for the MNS BSc Nursing degree program.
- Analyzing the model question paper before the examination will help the students to acknowledge where they lack in their preparation and how to fill the knowledge gap in it.
- Solving the model question paper will help students in time management so they can be confident enough to complete the actual examination on time.
- This model question paper will help students to find out the marking scheme and difficulty level of the examination.
- Going through the model question paper will help students to prepare notes better suited for their preparation.
Indian Army BSc Nursing Model Question Paper- Exam pattern.
Key pointers for Indian Army BSc Nursing Model Question Paper pattern have been discussed below.
- The Indian Army BSc Nursing examination is conducted in three stages where the first stage is a written examination followed by an interview and medical examination.
- The written examination is performed in computer-based mode.
- 150 questions comprising the topics From the subject General English, General intelligence and Science (physics, chemistry and biology) are asked in the written examination.
- The time frame for the examination is 90 minutes.
- The type of questions asked is objective in nature.
- There are no negative markings for the written examination.
- After the written examination students are ought to appear for an interview which focuses on the candidate’s personality and talent.
- After the interview candidates are taken to a medical examination for which to clear you must be fit according to authorized standards.
FAQs related to Indian Army BSc Nursing Model Question Paper
Who is eligible to apply for the Indian Army BSc Nursing Examination?
All female candidates nationwide between the ages of 17-24 are eligible for the examination.
Where can I download Indian Army BSc Nursing Model question paper?
Students can head over to the official portal of the conducting body (www.joinindianarmy.nic.in) to download the model question paper for present or any previous year.
Where can I find the cut-off for the Indian Army BSc Nursing examination?
Candidates will be able to find the cut-off at the time of Indian Army BSc Nursing Result 2023 announcement. Organizing body will release the cut-off along with the merit list.