Indian Army BSc Nursing Application Form 2023: The Directorate General of Medical Sciences (DGMS) releases the Indian Army BSc 2023 nursing application forms on its official website, joinindianarmy.nic.in. All the details will be made available by the official authorities on the website itself.
Candidates will be required to provide their personal and academic details such as name, contact details, qualification, etc. The application form fees are to be paid online through debit card, credit card, net banking, etc. To know more in details about the Indian Army BSc Nursing application form 2023, go through the complete article below.
Indian Army BSc Nursing Form 2023 Dates
The important dates for the Indian Army BSc exam is as follows. The candidates can check the dates below and mark them on their calendars so that they do not miss important dates.
|Release of the notification||February 2023|
|MNS application form release 2023||February 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form 2023||March 2023|
|Admit card Date||July 2023|
|MNS Exam date||July 2023|
|Indian Army BSc Nursing Result Date 2023||August 2023|
|Interview||To be announced|
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the NEET 2022 written exam and in the interview. For admission to the Indian Army BSc nursing, only female candidates are eligible.
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2023 – Highlights
|Name of the exam||Indian Army BSc Nursing exam 2023|
|Conducting body||Armed Forces Medical College, Pune|
|Purpose of the exam||Admission to BSc. Nursing course|
|Frequency of the exam||Once a year|
|Level of the exam||National level|
|Mode of application||Online mode|
|Mode of exam||Online (Computer-based test)|
|Selection procedure||Phase I – Written examPhase II – InterviewPhase III – Medical TestPhase IV – Merit List|
Indian Army BSc Nursing Application Form 2023
The female candidates interested in Indian Army BSc exam can fill out the application forms and secure their seats for the entrance exam 2023. In order to fill out the Indian army BSc nursing 2023 application form, the candidates can follow the following steps and fill out the application forms. The steps are as follows.
- First, the candidates are required to visit the official website of the Indian Army, i.e., joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- After landing on the home page of the Indian army page the candidates are required to click on the ‘officers entry apply/login’ option and get themselves registered.
- In case of new registration click on, ‘Registration’.
- Then, the candidates are required to select ‘continue’ and complete the registration process by providing certain personal and academic details such as name, parent’s name, contact number, etc., and click on ‘submit’.
- Provide the OTP received on the registered email ID and click on ‘submit’ again.
- Now, fill out the rest of the mandatory fields and set the password.
- Now, the candidates are required to click on the ‘save’ option and continue.
- The candidates are required to continue with the ‘communication details’ and hit the ‘update’ option and ‘save and continue’.
- Finally, the registration is completed.
- Now, the candidates are required to click on ‘Apply online’ and fill out the actual Indian army BSc nursing application form 2023.
- As soon as the application form appears on the screen, the candidates are required to fill out the form without any errors and upload the signature and photograph in the prescribed format and then click on ‘save and continue’.
- In the end, the candidates are required to click on ‘Edit’, if required, and then ‘submit now’.
- The final step is the payment of the application form fees using a debit card, credit card, net banking, etc., and then click on ‘submit’.
- The Indian army BSc nursing application form will be completed.
Indian Army BSc Nursing Application Form Fees
The fee details for the same are as follows. The candidates can go through the same and determine the rules of fees.
- The application form fee for BSc nursing is Rs. 750.
- The application form fees can be paid through debit card, credit card, net banking, ATM, etc.
- The fees once paid can not be refunded in any case.
|General/SC/ST/OBC||Female, transgender, male||750|
Indian Army BSc Nursing Application Form 2023 – Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the Indian army BSc exam 2023, the candidates must make sure that they are eligible for the same. In order to know the eligibility criteria the candidates can refer to the points below.
- Only female candidates who are unmarried/divorcee/legally separated/widow without encumbrance will be eligible to apply for the exam.
- The candidate should be an Indian citizen.
- Candidates must have completed at least 12 years of formal education and passed the Class 12 or equivalent test in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English with a minimum cumulative score of 50% as a normal student.
- Candidates may also show up for the exam on a provisional basis while they wait for their MNS 2022 results of the final exam.
- Each candidate will be examined for compliance with the physical fitness requirements established by the Armed Forces Commission. For the same, a chest X-ray examination and USG will be performed.
- Candidates who are applying for the exam must be at least 152 cm tall.
Indian Army BSc Nursing Application Form 2023 – Important Points
- The candidates must take a printout of the application form for future reference.
- The candidates must save the DU and reference number for the future.
- Candidates may only submit one cellphone number and one legitimate, active email address as part of their contact information. Candidates must keep their email ID and password in mind for future contact.
- Candidates are recommended to examine the bank account from which the transaction will be made in order to determine the amount of the application fee deduction in order for the transaction to be successful.
- It is necessary to successfully pay the cost in order to be able to download Indian Army BSc Nursing Admit Card.
- Any application sent via postal mail will not be accepted for the Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing program.
What after filing the Indian Army BSc Nursing Application Form 2023?
Authorities will post the admit card on the official website, joinindianarmy.nic.in, following the completion of registration for the Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing program. Candidates must log up with their email address and password to download the admission card, which they must also bring with them to the exam center when they take the entrance exam. The MNS 2022 admit card should be brought to the exam location along with other necessary documentation.
- AIIMS Nursing 2023
- AEEE Application form 2023
- KCET Admit card 2023
- Indian Army BSc Nursing Model Paper PDF
- RPVT Registration 2023 Last Date
FAQs related to Indian Army BSc Nursing Application Form 2023
What is the application cost for candidates who fall under the reserved category for the Indian Army’s B.Sc. Nursing program?
Candidates for the Indian Army B.Sc. The nursing program must pay an application fee of Rs. 150 at the time the form is filled out, regardless of their caste.
How can I make changes to my Indian Army B.Sc Nursing application form?
Once the application form has been successfully submitted, there is no way to make corrections to it.
Is it possible for me to switch exam locations later?
No, after choosing a test location on the application form, it is not possible to modify it.