Indian Army BSc Nursing 2023 – Director General of Medical Services will conduct the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing exam 2023. It is a national level entrance examination for Armed Forces Medical Services. Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2023 is mainly a 4 years course at the Nursing Colleges of Armed Forces Medical Services.
This course is only for female candidates, so only female candidates can apply for this course, males are not allowed. Selection of the candidates is based on the written examination of Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2023 and the interview, conducted later the examination. To get important information about B.Sc Nursing Indian Army 2023, read the complete article.
B.Sc Nursing Indian Army 2023 – Important Dates
|Release of Official Notification||February 2023|
|Application Starts||February 2023|
|Last date of Application||March 2023|
|Admit Card Release||July 2023|
|Date of Examination||July 2023|
|Declaration of Result||August 2023|
|Date of Interview||August 2023|
|Medical Test Date||August 2023|
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2023 – Highlights
|Examination Name||Indian Army B.Sc nursing 2023|
|Conducting Body||Director General of Medical Services|
|Examination Purpose||Admission to Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Course|
|Level of Examination||National|
|Exam Frequency||Once a Year|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Examination Mode||Online Computer Based Mode|
|Selection Process||Phase 1: Examination|
Phase 2: Interview
Phase 3: Medical Test
Phase 4: Final Merit List
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2023 Application Form
The application process of B.Sc Nursing 2023 Indian army only can be completed in online mode. The application will start in the month of February 2023. The complete application submission process is given below –
- First of all, visit the official website of Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2023 exam – www.joinindianarmy.com.
- Register yourself with the details (such as mobile number, email id, date of birth, password).
- You will receive your registration id along with your password.
- With the login credentials, login to your account
- Fill the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing application form 2023 with the required details and documents.
- Pay the application fee of INR 750 through the given methods.
- Submit the application by clicking on the ‘Submit’ button.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who want to apply for B.Sc Nursing Army 2023 must fulfil the following Eligibility Criteria to apply for B.Sc Nursing Indian Army 2023.
- Nationality: To apply for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing exam 2023, every candidate’s nationality must be Indian.
- Age: Applying candidates age must be between 17- 25 years.
- Gender: Only Female candidates are allowed to apply for Indian Army Nursing exam 2023.
- Marital Status: The candidates who are unmarried / Divorced / Widows / legally separated, only can apply for the B.Sc nursing exam 2022f Indian Army.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed their 12th standard with 50% marks and with the subjects Biology, Chemistry, Physics and English.
- Medical Standard: Applicants must be medically well and fit to pursue the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2023 course.
- Physical Standard: Candidates height should be atleast 152 cm. The candidates from North-Eastern region of India have a relaxation of 4 cm, i.e., minimum 148 cm height is needed.
Indian Army BSc Nursing Admit Card 2023
The candidates who have applied for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2023 will be able to download their examination admit card from the official website Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Exam Admit Card 2023 will be available in online mode.
To download the admit card candidates have to enter their login credentials (such as Username and Password). The Admission card will contain the examination details, exam time, venue, date etc. Note that, without the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2023 admit card, no candidate can enter into the examination centres.
Indian Army BSc Nursing Result 2023
After the successful completion of the examination, the result will be announced in online mode on the official website. Along with the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing result 2023, exam authority will publish the merit list. Qualified candidates in the examination will get the call for an interview.
B.Sc Nursing exam Indian Army Counselling
The counselling process will start after publishing the merit list. Selected candidates will go for the interview. Selection process has some steps, such as interviews, documents verification and allotment of seats. To get the chance to pursue the Nursing course, candidates have to pass all the steps of the selection process.
- Indian Army BSc Nursing Model Paper
- AIIMS Nursing 2023
- RPVT Registration 2023 Last Date
- RPVT Admit Card 2023 Download
- RPVT Result Date 2023
FAQs Related to Indian Army BSc Nursing 2023
I am a student of arts, can I apply for B.Sc Nursing Indian Army 2023?
No, arts background candidates are not allowed.
Can I apply for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Exam 2023 in offline mode?
No, to apply for the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing course 2023, candidates have to fill up the form by visiting the official website.
What is the age limit for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2023?
Applicant’s must be aged between 17-25 years.
Can a male candidate apply for B.Sc nursing exam 2023 Indian army?
No, only female candidates are allowed to apply.