JEE Advanced Counselling and Seat Allotment 2024: The in charge authority of joint seat allocation, JoSAA will start the Counselling session for the academic year of 2024. Admission to 23 IITs, 31 NITs, 26 IIITs and 33 GFTIs will be done through this single rostrum. The registration process for the JEE Advanced Counselling and Seat allotment 2024 will be performed online in six rounds.
The eligible students have to finish the JEE Advanced Counselling registration process 2024 and fill their choices of course and colleges in between specific time frames. Candidates must keep an eye on all the important dates related to JEE Advanced Counselling and Seat Allotment 2024. The concerned authorities will not commence institute allotment to a candidate via Email or SMS.
JEE Advanced 2024 Counselling and Seat allotment crucial dates.
Candidates can register on the official JoSAA counselling website through their JEE Advanced roll number. The table beneath consists of all the crucial dates related to the JoSAA counselling session.
|Particulars||JEE advanced dates|
|Registration and choice filling||June 2024|
|Registration for AAT qualified candidates||To be announced|
|Mock seat Allocation-1||To be announced|
|Mock Seat Allocation-2||To be announced|
|Seat Allocation (Round 1)||To be announced|
|Online reporting date for fee/document upload/response by the candidate to query for round 1||To be announced|
|Seat Allocation (Round 2)||To be announced|
|Online reporting date for fee/document upload/response by the candidate to query for round 2||To be announced|
|Seat Allocation (Round 3)||To be announced|
|Online reporting date for fee/document upload/response by the candidate to query for round 3||To be announced|
JEE Advanced Seat allotment 2024: Crucial Details
Key pointers for JEE Advanced Seat allotment which must be kept in mind by candidates has been discussed beneath.
- To login, students can use the registration number as their User ID and password.
- Since seat allotment JEE advanced results are subject to candidates must check their seat allotment status at the end of every round.
- Soft copy of the Caste certificate submitted by the candidate during the online process will be inspected offline against the original document during seat allocation.
- The procedure is brought off on the bases of one’s age, nationality and disability percentage.
- JEE Advanced 2024 Syllabus
- JEE Advanced Exam Centres 2024
- JEE Advanced 2024 Eligibility
- JEE Advanced Answer Key 2024
Eligibility Criteria For JEE Advanced Counselling and Seat Allotment 2024
Following are the requirements for the students to meet in order to participate in JEE Advanced counselling and Seat allotment 2024 process
- Students must be in the top 2.5 lakh candidates of JEE main 2024.
- Students must pass class 12th examination.
- Students must also be bona fide for JEE Advanced counselling cut off bases caste category in order to participate in JEE Advanced counselling session.
- JEE Advanced Rank Predictor 2024
- JEE Advanced 2024 College Predictor
- JEE Advanced Mock Test 2024 Free
- JEE Advanced Topper List 2024
- JEE Advanced OMR Sheet PDF
FAQs related to JEE Advanced counselling and Seat allotment 2024
What is the age limit of JEE Advanced?
In order to apply for JEE Advanced, the candidate must be born on or after 1 October, 1997. Although, 5 years of exemption is provided to SC/ST and PwD students.
How and when should you check JEE Advanced seat allotment results?
Students must check their seat allotment status at the very end of the round by following the steps mentioned in the article above.
What are the JEE Advanced counselling fees?
JEE counselling fees will be free of cost.