JEE Main Candidate Login 2023 – JEE Main Login 2023 is important while editing the JEE Main 2023 application form. Using the candidate login page, candidates can also upload the scanned documents, pay the application fee, check their scorecard, etc. Candidates will be able to login easily through online mode at the official website of JEE Main 2023.
JEE Main Candidate Login Dates 2023
JEE Main Login Dates includes the starting date and JEE Main registration last date 2023. In the table given below, candidates will be able to find the important JEE Main Candidate login Dates 2023:
JEE Main 2023 Candidate Login Important Dates
|Events||Session 1||Session 2|
|Notification availability||By December 2022|
|Registration process starts||December 15 2022||February 7, 2023|
|Last date to register||January 12, 2023||March 7, 2023|
|JEE Main Exam Date 2023||January 24 to 31, 2023||April 6 to 12, 2023|
What are the steps to create JEE Main 2023 Candidate Login?
Given below are the steps which can be followed by the candidates to create their JEE Main Candidate Login 2023:
- In the first step, the candidate must visit the official of JEE Main i.e. jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- Then, click on the registration link.
- After reading the important instructions, click on “Proceed to Apply Online”.
- The details to be provided for the registration are state of eligibility, identification type, identification ID, name, date of birth and gender of the candidate.
- After that the submit button must be clicked for the further procedure.
- After the registration is completed then JEE Main 2023 Login credentials will be generated.
How will students get JEE Main Login credentials?
After registration, students will get their JEE Main login credentials (Registration number and password) through a mail on their registered Mail-ID or through an SMS on their mobile number. Students can use it for various purposes throughout the exam process which includes, JEE Main form correction, downloading JEE Main 2023 hall ticket, checking result, etc.
What are the details needed for JEE Main Candidate Login 2023?
Details needed for JEE Main Candidate Login 2023 are given below –
- Candidate’s Name
- Mother’s Name and Father’s Name
- PwD status
- Date of birth
- State code of JEE Main Eligibility 2023
How to retrieve JEE Main 2023 Application Number (Login ID), if forget?
Given below are the steps by which candidates can retrieve JEE Main 2023 Application number.
- First step to retrieve JEE Main 2023 Login ID is to visit the JEE Main 2023 official website and click on the Fill application form.
- Then under “Only registered candidates sign in”, select “I can’t access my account.
- After that select “I forgot my Application number” and click on the continue tab.
- At last, enter your name, mother’s name, father’s name(as provided in the application form), date of birth, state of eligibility and the security pin that was given.
- Then, submit the details that you entered.
- Thereafter, application number or login ID will be provided to the candidate.
What are the Steps to Retrieve JEE Main 2023 Password?
Candidates will be able to retrieve their JEE Main 2023 Login Password by following the steps given below:
- First of all, visit the JEE Main 2023 official website and click on the Fill application form link in the website.
- Then, under “only registered candidates sign in”, select “I can’t access my account”.
- At last, choose the mode through which you want to retrieve the password.
- Security question and its answer you chose during form filling,
- Through a verification code sent via text message (SMS) to your registered mobile no.
- or through a reset link sent via Email to your registered Email address.
- Thereafter, enter the required details and submit it.
- Now, an OTP will be sent to the mobile number or a link will be sent to registered Email ID. If anyone selects the option of ‘Secturity question’ then he/she need to answer questions as asked.
- Now, get your password and use JEE Main login window to access dashboard.
- Note down your password to keep it safe.
Uses of online JEE Main 2023 Login Application Number
The JEE Main candidate login 2023 is a very important piece of information for further reference. Without it, any important information cannot be accessed. Candidates can use it for the following reasons which are given below:
- To edit the application form.
- To view your application form status.
- To choose exam cities for JEE Main 2023 test centre
- To check your admit card details given and download it for future references.
- To view your JEE Main results 2023 and download them.
- To download JEE Main response sheet 2023
- To download scorecard
- To get JEE Main 2023 answer key
- Credentials will also be used for JEE Main counselling 2023 registration
FAQs Related to JEE Main 2023 Candidate Login
Does NTA deactivate the JEE Main 2023 login page?
No, NTA does not deactivate the JEE Main 2023 login page. The Login Page will always be active.
Can candidates easily log in to the portal if they forget their password?
Yes, candidates will be able to retrieve their password easily using the OTP method and answer their email ID’s security question.