Karnataka SSLC Passing Marks 2023 – Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board prescribes KSEEB SSLC Passing Marks 2023 Karnataka for Class 10 all subjects and total marks. All the students who will appear in the SSLC Exam have to secure Minimum Passing Marks of Karnataka SSLC Exam to get passing grades.
This article will help you to know what are the Karnataka SSLC Passing Marks 2023 and other important things related to it. Go through the article to get details of Karnataka SSLC minimum passing marks 2023.
Karnataka SSLC Passing Marks 2023
All the students need to secure at least 35% marks to clear Karnataka SSLC Exam 2023. Students must score at least 40 out of 150 marks in theory exams to be held as per SSLC time table 2023 Karnataka Board. For Karnataka SSLC exams, the passing marks are an aggregate of 35%.
|Particular||Minimum Passing Marks|
|Karnataka SSLC Passing Marks Out of 100||35|
|Karnataka SSLC Passing Marks Out of 80||28|
|Karnataka SSLC Passing Marks Out of 20||7|
Students who are unable to score passing marks will have to appear for compartment exams. After it, the board will come up with Karnataka SSLC Supplementary Result 2023. The passing marks in supplementary exam remains as same as annual examination.
KSEEB SSLC 2023 Passing Marks – Subject Required to Pass
All the students have to appear for 6 subjects in KSEEB 10th exams, which includes 3 core subjects (Math, science and social science) and 3 language subjects (First language, second language and third Language). As per KSEEB SSLC syllabus 2023, there are also alternative subjects for students with learning disabilities.
- For language 1, students can choose from Hindi, English, Urdu, Sanskrit, Telugu, Tamil, Marathi.
- For language paper 2, students have to choose between Kannada and English.
- For language 3, students have to choose from Hindi, English, Kannada, Urdu, Konkani, Tulu.
- Language 1 paper carry 100 marks. Language-2 and language-3 carry 80 marks for written exam and 20 marks for internal.
- Core subjects (Math, science and social science) carry 80 marks for written exam and 20 for internal.
- Students with learning disabilities have subjects like political science, sociology and economics which carry 80 marks for written exam and 20 for internal.
- Karnataka SSLC Exam Solution 2023
- KSEEB 10th OMR sheet 2023
- Karnataka PUC 2nd Time Table 2023
- Karnataka 2nd PUC Result 2023
- Karnataka 2nd PUC Syllabus 2023
FAQs Related to Karnataka SSLC Passing Marks 2023
What are the total marks in SSLC Karnataka?
Karnataka SSLC total marks for each subject 2023 are 100 marks. Out of total 100 marks in KSEEB SSLC, 80 marks for theory and 20 marks for practicals are reserved in each subject expect first language paper. The language-1 paper is held for a total of 100 marks.
What is the passing marks out of 625 in KSEEB SSLC examinations?
The minimum Passing marks for SSLC Karnataka 2023 are 219 out of a total of 625 marks.
What if I have not scored Karnataka 10th board passing marks 2023?
Students who have not got Passing Marks for Karnataka SSLC 2023 can appear for SSLC Compartment Exam. Those who fail in one or two subjects are eligible to apply for the Compartment Exam. This is the second chance given by Karnataka Board to the students for clearing the exam and save the year.
Also Know About