Students who have appeared for the KSEEB exams, must be looking for Karnataka SSLC Marks Card 2024. Candidates can access the board’s official website to view their KSEEB 10th marks card tentatively on May 8, 2024 at 10 am. To generate KSEEB Karnataka SSLC marks card online, only the registration number is needed.
Marks Card Link: https://karresults.nic.in/first_sl_kar.asp …
Until the board distributes the genuine mark sheets, candidates may utilize this online-generated Karnataka Class 10 marks card as a temporary mark sheet. After SSLC result 2024 Karnataka Board, KSEEB will release provisional Karnataka SSLC marks card 2024. If you are looking for the details related to Karnataka SSLC Marks Card 2024 original as well as duplicate, then you must read the article.
Steps to Download Karnataka SSLC marks card 2024 Online
By using the processes listed below, candidates can retrieve their SSLC marks card 2024 Karnataka.
- Visit karresults.nic.in.
- The “SSLC Results” link can be found on the landing page.
- Candidates must input their “Registration Number” and press the “Submit” button on the following page.
- On the screen, the KSEEB SSLC marks card 2024 will appear.
- The online results page should be saved and printed out for future use.
Karnataka SSLC Marks Card 2024 Details
Here are the details that are available on the Karnataka SSLC marks card 2024. Students should verify the details and inform the authorities in case of any discrepancy.
- Name of the Candidate
- Registration number of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Marks Obtained in each subject of SSLC Syllabus 2024 Karnataka
- Marks Obtained – Total
- Qualifying status
- Passing marks for SSLC Karnataka 2024 in each subject
- Karnataka SSLC Supplementary Time Table 2024
- SSLC Supplementary Result 2024 Karnataka
- Karnataka SSLC Revaluation 2024
Steps to Apply For Duplicate Marksheet
Students who have appeared for the Karnataka SSLC exam and want to apply for the duplicate marksheet, then this will be helpful for you. The procedures listed below can be used by students to apply for a duplicate copy of their grade report:
- Students should first get in touch with the school to get a duplicate copy of the grade sheet.
- They must use a NEFT challan on the official website to pay the marksheet fee.
- Students should obtain a duplicate copy of their grade report and submit an affidavit.
FAQs Related to SSLC Marks Card 2024 Karnataka Board
Can I change my SSLC exam marks card?
One can change their basic details in SSLC marks card 2024 Karnataka through their respective school, if facility is available.
Is it possible to get the SSLC marks Card online?
Yes, it is possible to download the SSLC marks card online by visiting the official website, karresults.nic.in