Karnataka SSLC Migration Certificate 2023: The Karnataka State Secondary Education Board (KSEEB) will release the Karnataka SSLC migration certificate on its official website. Candidates will be able to get the Karnataka SLLC migration certificate online as the KSEAB has started issuing it online since 2018.
This will also be available to candidates who have passed the exam but are outside of Karnataka. They will be able to get this certificate by paying the prescribed fees. Given below are a few important details regarding the Karnataka SSLC migration certificate 2023.
How to Download Karnataka SSLC Migration Certificate?
Candidates must visit the official Karnataka SSLC website (kseeb.karnataka.gov.in) and download the Karnataka SSLC migration certificate. Given below are a few steps that will assist candidates in downloading the Karnataka SSLC migration certificate.
- Visit the official website of the Karnataka SSLC.
- Click on “Home.”
- After clicking on “Home,” click on the icon to download the “Download Migration Certificate.”
- They must enter their Karnataka SSLC application number and click on the “Submit” button.
- After entering all the details, the Karnataka SSLC migration certificate will be displayed on the candidate’s screen.
- Candidates must go through all the details thoroughly, download them, and take a printout of them for future purposes.
Who will be Issued the Karnataka SSLC Certificate?
Candidates who have secured Karnataka SSLC pass marks in board exams will be issued the certificate. This facility has been introduced for candidates to get their certificates after 2018, as there are candidates who could not get these certificates offline due to some issues. Now, candidates can apply online and download a copy of the Karnataka migration certificate. They must also note that they are required to pay the fees prescribed by the KSEEB board.
- KSEAB Question Papers with Answers
- Karnataka SSLC Model OMR Sheet
- SSLC key answer 2023 Karnataka Kannada
- Karnataka SSLC Topper List 2023 District Wise PDF
- SSLC duplicate marks card download
How to Apply for Karnataka SSLC Migration Certificate?
Candidates will be able to apply for the Karnataka SSLC migration certificate by visiting the official website and starting with the registration process. They must enter their Karnataka SSLC hall ticket number, pay the form fees, and the KSEEB board will release the candidate’s SSLC migration certificate. Given below are a few steps that will assist candidates in applying for the Karnataka SSLC migration certificate.
- Candidates are required to visit the official website of KSEEB (kseeb.kar.nic.in).
- They are required to visit the “Home” icon.
- After clicking on the icon, they must click on “Apply for a Migration Certificate.”
- Enter your registration number.
- After entering your registration number, they must make the payment for the migration certificate.
- They will be able to choose between online and offline payment methods.
- After completing the payment process, they will be able to download their Karnataka SSLC migration certificate for 2023.
- Candidates can download a copy of their Karnataka SSLC migration certificate for future purposes.
Important Guidelines for Karnataka SSLC Migration Certificate
The KSEB board has started issuing Karnataka SSLC certificates online since 2018. Candidates must note that there are a few important details that they must keep in mind while downloading the Karnataka SSLC migration certificate.
- Candidates who have passed the KSEAB Result in the years prior to 2003 must apply for the migration certificate physically.
- Those who passed the SSLC board examination after 2003 can continue to receive their Karnataka migration certificates online.
- Candidates must go through the migration process and enter their registration number. They will be issued an OTP, and using the OTP, they will be able to save their details and fill out the migration certificate form.
- Candidates will make the payment either online or offline.
- Candidates will be able to download their Karnataka migration certificates only after they have completed the payment procedure.
- If candidates are facing discrepancies while going through the payment process, they must ensure they contact the exam conducting board.
- They must contact email@example.com. along with the details (PGI reference number, application number, candidate’s name).
- Karnataka SSLC Time Table 2023
- Karnataka SSLC Syllabus 2023
- Karnataka SSLC Supplementary Hall Ticket
- SSLC Supplementary Result 2023 Karnataka
- SSLC Revaluation Result 2023 Karnataka
FAQs Related to Karnataka SSLC Migration Certificate
What is the cost of the Karnataka SSLC migration certificate?
The Karnataka SSLC migration certificate costs Rs 600 to obtain.
Is it mandatory for candidates to take the Karnataka SSLC migration certificate?
Yes, it is mandatory for candidates to receive their Karnataka SSLC migration certificate, as it will help them in seeking admission in various schools and universities.