Karnataka SSLC Revaluation 2023 – The Karnataka board has released the Karnataka SSLC Revaluation form 2023 for those candidates who are not satisfied with their grades in KSEEB SSLC result 2023. They need to fill online KSEEB SSLC revaluation application form online.
Direct Link to check Karnataka SSLC Revaluation & Retotalling Result 2023!
Thereafter, the board had started revaluation and rechecking process. It was completed and the board has announced Karnataka SSLC revaluation result 2023 in online mode on sslc.karnataka.gov.in. Students need to enter their registration number to view their Karnataka 10th revaluation results 2023 online.
Karnataka SSLC 2023 Revaluation Overview
Given below are the important dates of Karnataka SSLC Revaluation 2023 application form, result and other dates:
Important Dates of Karnataka SSLC Revaluation 2023
|Karnataka SSLC exam date 2023 (Main)||March 31 to April 15, 2023|
|Karnataka SSLC result date 2023||May 8, 2023|
|Commencement of receiving an online application for a scanned copy||May 8, 2023|
|Closure of receiving the application for a scanned copy||May 14, 2023|
|Due Date for Bank Payment||May 15, 2023|
|Commencement of receiving the online application for revaluation and re-totalling||May 15, 2023|
|Closure of revaluation and retotalling application||May 21, 2023|
|Due Date to make Bank payment||May 22, 2023|
|Results after re-evaluation/Rechecking||June 6, 2023|
|Karnataka SSLC supplementary exam date||To be Announced|
|Karnataka SSLC supply result 2023 date||To be Announced|
Karnataka SSLC 2023 Improvement Re Totalling Fees
|Revaluation fees (per subject)||Rs. 150-250/-|
|Karnataka SSLC Marks Re- Totaling||Rs. 750/-|
|Rechecking along with photocopy of each subject||Rs. 450-550/-|
|Photocopy fees (Subject wise)||Rs. 305/-|
- Candidates must ensure that they are making the payment using online mode. For instance, Credit/Debit Cards/Net Banking, etc.
- None of the fees will be refundable in case candidates feel that their marks have decreased or not changed.
- Then, candidates can finally submit the form of SSLC Revaluation 2023.
How to Apply for Karnataka SSLC Revaluation 2023?
Given below are the step by step procedure for filling out the Karnataka 2023 SSLC Revaluation:
- At first, candidates must visit the official website of Karnataka board.
- Then, click on the karnataka SSLC Re-checking application link.
- After that, enter the registration number of SSLC.
- Enter the required and essential details and submit the SSLC Karnataka Re-checking application fee.
Eligibility of SSLC Revaluation 2023
Given below are the eligibility criteria of SSLC Revaluation 2023:
- Candidates must have given 10th examination from the Karnataka state board only.
- Candidates who have sat for the examination and have not skipped their exam dates are eligible, provided they have scored Karnataka SSLC passing marks.
What after Karnataka SSLC Revaluation Form 2023
After the result announcement of Karnataka SSLC Revaluation form 2023, Retotalling and rechecking will be done for the candidates. After paying the revaluation fee or any other fee will not be refundable. Candidates must visit the official website of the portal and get the important details related to the examination.
- Karnataka State Syllabus for Class 10
- SSLC Question Paper 2023 Karnataka PDF
- SSLC OMR Sheet 2023 Karnataka
- SSLC key answer 2023 Karnataka English
- Karnataka SSLC Topper List 2023 District Wise PDF
FAQs Related to Karnataka SSLC 2023 Revaluation Result
How can I get the SSLC paper for revaluation?
Candidates must first go to the Karnataka SSLC official website and fill out the revaluation, retotalling and photocopy of answer sheet forms.
How can I check my KSEEB SSLC revaluation result?
Visit the official site: kseeb.kar.nic.in. Now, Click on the karnataka SSLC revaluation result 2023 link and enter the login details. Check the details and submit it.
Was Karnataka SSLC Revaluation and Retotalling result 2023 announced?
KSEAB has announced Revaluation and Retotallingg result for SSLC on June 6, 2023, officially.