KPSC OMR sheet PDF download – Kerala Public Service Commission provides the Kerala PSC OMR sheet pdf for practise. Students can download KPSC 2021 OMR sheet pdf and practise with it.
Thus, they will know how to fill answers in KPSC OMR sheet 2021. They should know that KPSC has provided the sample Kerala PSC OMR sheet image through exam instructions.
The same is given below for the reference of students. Alternatively, they can click here for KPSC OMR sheet pdf download and read the instructions.
KPSC OMR Sheet Parts
There will be two parts of Kerala PSC exam OMR sheet.
- In Part A KPSC answer sheet, students need to enter registration number, date of birth, name of post and date of test.
- In part B of KPSC 2021 OMR sheet, students need to darken the bubbles to mark their answers like as AISSEE OMR Sheet.
KPSC OMR Sheet Filling Instructions
- Use only ball-point pen with blue/black ink for filling the fields in Kerala PSC OMR sheet.
- Darken only one bubble for the answer of a question as per other OMR sheet criteria like as Navodaya OMR sheet 2021.
- One must mark the answer for at least one question, else their OMR sheet will not be validated.
- Read all the instructions given on the back side of KPSC OMR sheet pdf.