Student preparing for upcoming NMMS exam must practice with NMMS OMR sheet 2021 to know how to fill it. We have provided NMMS OMR sheet PDF download for practice in this article. As per NMMS Syllabus There will be a total of 180 questions in exam, so students need to have NMMS OMR Sheet 180 questions PDF. After downloading it, one should take a printout of the MAT and SAT OMR to use it later.
We have provided a guide to fill NMMS exam omr sheet 2021. Knowing this thing in advance, helps students to fill the omr sheet of NMMS quickly on the exam day.
State-wise NMMS OMR Sheet 2021 PDF Download Links
|State Name||OMR Sheet Link|
|NMMS Kerala OMR Sheet||Download here|
|NMMS HP OMR Sheet||Download here|
|NMMS Karnataka OMR Sheet||Download here|
After NMMS Exam OMR sheet PDF Download 2021-2022, students should take some printouts of the OMR sheet, so that they can practice with it while solving the NMMS question papers.
How to Fill NMMS OMR Sheet 2021?
Below, we have given a guide to fill roll number and answers in NMMS 2021 OMR sheet:
Filling Roll Number in NMMS OMR sheet 2021
- Enter your roll number’s one digit in each box, followed by a next digit in the next box. The roll number of a student is communicated through NMMS hall ticket 2021 by the respective state exam conducting authority.
- Now, darken the circle of the respective digit.
- For example, if your roll number is ‘46452’, then mention it in the boxes. Then darken the 4 in the first column, 6 in second column, 4 in third column, 5 in fourth column, 2 in fifth column. Same method is applicable in NTSE OMR Sheet 2021.
Filling of Answers in NMMS OMR Sheet 2021
- Go to the row of respective question number and darken the option which you think is the appropriate answer.
- You should darken the circle round and completely. Check Navodaya OMR Sheet 2021 to know more.
Check the following image to know how to fill answers in NMMS OMR sheet pdf download:
After filling the OMR sheet, one should match his/her answers with the NMMS Answer Key to know their probable scores. Apart from this, they must check NMMS cutoff marks and set their target score. After checking probable scores, match with cutoff marks to know chances of selection.