Maharashtra 8th Syllabus 2024 – Syllabus is a key element for exam preparation. It helps students to plan when, what & how much to study. Maharashtra State Board syllabus is designed for the class 8th students in this way, so that it covers all the topics which a student should study in a particular class.
The Maharashtra 8th Syllabus 2024 is available for all subjects including Maths, Science, Social Science, English, etc. The Maharashtra 8th 2024 Syllabus provides an insight into the contents included in the curriculum of Class 8. The Maharashtra 8th Syllabus 2024 consists of all the chapters and important topics for each subject.
The students should study Maharashtra 8th Syllabus 2024 deeply & attentively, if they want to obtain good marks in exams. Class 8 is a standard where a student starts self-learning. The Maharashtra 8th Syllabus 2024 will be really helpful in academics as well in competitive examinations like NMMS Maharashtra.
Maharashtra State Board Syllabus 2024 for the class 8th is created in this way that it is easily understood by the students & enhances their reasoning as well as learning power. These topics are useful for their future also if they want to compete in the exams of state, national & international level. Read the complete article to know more about the Maharashtra board 8th class syllabus here.
Download the Syllabus of Class 8th 2024
The students can download the syllabus of class 8th 2024 from the official website of the Maharashtra State Board i.e. www.mahahsscboard.in when it is released by the board.
Maharashtra 8th Syllabus 2024 for Maths
Maths is one of the most important subjects. Students often find it difficult but one can really score well in this subject with regular practice. Check the Maharashtra 8th 2024 Syllabus for Maths here.
|Chapter No.||Chapter name|
|2||Linear Equations in One Variable|
|6||Squares and Square Roots|
|7||Cubes and Cube Roots|
|9||Algebraic Expressions and Identities|
|10||Visualizing Solid Shapes|
|12||Exponents and Powers|
|13||Direct and Inverse Proportions|
|15||Introduction to Graphs|
|16||Playing with Numbers|
Maharashtra 8th Syllabus 2024 for Science
Science is a subject based on a practical approach. To score well in this subject, students must have clarity on concepts. It is also vital that students practice each and every question provided in the book. Check the Maharashtra 8th std syllabus below.
Maharashtra 8th Syllabus for Maths
|Chapter No.||Chapter Name|
|Chapter 1||Crop Production and Management|
|Chapter 2||Microorganisms: Friend and Foe|
|Chapter 3||Synthetic Fibres and Plastics|
|Chapter 4||Materials: Metals and Non-Metals|
|Chapter 5||Coal and Petroleum|
|Chapter 6||Combustion and Flame|
|Chapter 7||Conservation of Plants and Animals|
|Chapter 8||Cell – Structure and Functions|
|Chapter 9||Reproduction in Animals|
|Chapter 10||Reaching the Age of Adolescence|
|Chapter 11||Force and Pressure|
|Chapter 14||Chemical Effects of Electric Current|
|Chapter 15||Some Natural Phenomena|
|Chapter 17||Stars and The Solar System|
|Chapter 18||Pollution of Air and Water|
Also know about NMMS & NTSE
Maharashtra 8th Syllabus 2024 for English
There are two books in the syllabus of English. It so happened and Honeydew. The complete chapter list for both the books are provided here.
Maharashtra 8th Syllabus for English
- It So Happened (Text book)
- How the Camel got his hump
- Children at work
- The Selfish Giant
- The treasure within
- Princess September
- The fight
- The open window
- The comet – I
- The comet – II
- Ancient Education System of India
- The Best Christmas Present in the World
- The Tsunami
- Glimpses of the Past
- Bepin Choudhury’s Lapse of Memory
- The Summit Within
- This is Jody’s Fawn
- A Visit to Cambridge
- A Short Monsoon Diary
- The Great Stone Face–I
- The Great Stone Face–II
Read Other Syllabus of Maharashtra Board
Maharashtra 8th Syllabus 2024 for Social Science
The topics contained in the syllabus of Social Science is from History, Geography, and Civics. Refer to the table below to know the complete Maharashtra board 8th class syllabus.
Maharashtra 8th Syllabus for SST
- Our Pasts – III
- How, When and Where
- From Trade to Territory: The Company Establishes Power
- Ruling the Countryside
- Tribals, Dikus and the Vision of a Golden Age
- When People Rebel: 1857 and After
- Colonialism and the City: The Story of an Imperial Capital
- Weavers, Iron Smelters and Factory Owners
- Civilising the “Native”, Educating the Nation
- Women, Caste and Reform
- The Changing World of Visual Arts
- The Making of the National Movement: 1870s-1947
- India After Independence
- Resources and Development
- Land, Soil, Water, Natural Vegetation and Wildlife Resources
- Mineral and Power Resources
- Human Resources
- Social and Political Life- III
- The Indian Constitution
- Understanding Secularism
- Why do we need a Parliament?
- Understanding Laws
- The Judiciary
- Understanding Our Criminal Justice System
- Understanding Marginalisation
- Confronting Marginalisation
- Public Facilities
- Law and Social Justice
Tips to Cover the Maharashtra Board Class 8 Syllabus 2024
- To prepare for the exams, firstly students must check the complete Maharashtra board 8th class syllabus for all subjects.
- Make a time table of the study properly to give sufficient time to each subject.
- Focus on each subject to cover it equally. Refer to prescribed books only.
- Make clear & short notes for the quick revision of the subject.
- Revise everything that you studied at least once a week.
- Clear doubts from the teachers without any kind of hesitation.
- Never leave the weak areas unattended.
- Always remember that practice makes a man perfect.
- MSCE Pune Scholarship 2024 Form
- MSCE Pune Hall Ticket 2024 Download
- Maharashtra Scholarship OMR sheet PDF
- MSCE Pune Answer Key 2024 PDF
- Maharashtra Scholarship Result 2024 8th class
- MSCE Pune Scholarship Cutoff
FAQs Related to Maharashtra 8th Syllabus 2024
When will the Maharashtra State Board release the syllabus of the class 8th 2024?
It will be notified by the Maharashtra State Board soon & keep checking the latest updates.
I am in class 7, studying in the Uttar Pradesh Board. My father is a bank employee, & I have to shift to Pune next year. Can I take admission in class 8 of Maharashtra State Board?
Yes, you can get the admission in Class 8th by producing the required documents.
What is the difficulty level of questions asked in the Maharashtra 8th exams?
The questions will be easy to moderate level.
How can I prepare for the Maharashtra 8th exam in the last two months?
To prepare in the last two months, read the prescribed books and solve practice papers only.