MAT Accepting Colleges 2023: It is a responsibility of AIMA to release the list of all the MAT accepting colleges in India. It had released 800+ B-school participating colleges for MAT 2023. At the time of filling out the MAT registration form 2023, candidates can choose up to five institutes of their choice from the list of MAT participating institutes.
After the application form submission and other processes, each B-school releases its respective cutoff along with the MAT results 2023. The candidates who have successfully cleared out the exam will receive an invitation call from the institute for further admission process. To know the top MAT-accepting colleges in India, read the entire article below.
MAT Accepting Colleges 2023
The list of the colleges accepting MAT is given below in the table according to the percentile scored by the candidates. Candidates can check the same below.
MAT 2023 Participating Colleges: Accepting Scores 70 and above percentile
There are many colleges accepting MAT scores of 70 and above some of them are mentioned below in the table.
|MAT Participating college names||Course Fees (In Lakhs)||Average salary offered per annum (in Lakhs)|
|Institute of Management Technology (IMT), Nagpur||12.12||7.98|
|BIMTECH, Greater Noida||12||8.2|
|Indus Business Academy-IBA Bangalore||8.51||6.92|
|BIIB Pune: Balaji Institute of International Business||7.85||–|
|International School of Business and Media||11.8||8.8|
|Jaipuria Institute of Management Lucknow||10.45||6.73|
|KIIT School of Management-KSOM Bhubaneshwar||14.5||6.87|
|SDMIMD Mysore: SDM Institute of Management Development||11.2||7.7|
|WE School Bangalore||13||7.91|
MAT 2023 Participating Colleges: Accepting Scores 60-70 Percentile
Some of the best colleges accepting MAT scores of 60-70 percentile as mentioned below. Candidates can check them out here.
|MAT 2023 participating college names||MAT cutoff|
|St. Kabir Institute of Professional Studies – SKIPS Ahmedabad||60-78|
|K.R. Mangalam University||60-77|
|FIIB Delhi: Fortune Institute of International Business||60-70|
|Firebird Institute of Research in Management||60-70|
|GBS Kolkata: Globsyn Business School, Kolkata||60-70|
|IMS Ghaziabad: Institute of Management Studies||60-70|
|Jaipuria Institute of Management (Jaipuria) Indore||60-70|
|Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship (XIME) Chennai||60-70|
MAT 2023 Participating Colleges: Accepting Scores 50-60 Percentile
Given below are best colleges accepting MAT scores of 50-60 percentile.
|MAT Participating colleges||MAT cutoff|
|Firebird Institute of Research in Management||50-60|
|Jaipuria Institute of Management (Jaipuria) Indore||50-60|
|Apeejay School of Management, Dwarka, New Delhi||50-60|
|BULMIM New Delhi||50-60|
|FIIB Delhi: Fortune Institute of International Business||50-60|
|GBS Kolkata: Globsyn Business School, Kolkata||50-60|
|IES Management College And Research Centre, Mumbai||50-60|
|IMS Ghaziabad: Institute of Management Studies||50-60|
In order to get an opportunity to participate in MAT accepting colleges, it is important to clear out the Management Aptitude Test (MAT). The candidates must ensure that they meet the cutoff criteria laid down by the participating institutes and are eligible for the same.
Government Colleges Accepting MAT Scores 2023
There are around 8% government aided institutes offering MAT. the list of the government colleges accepting MAT are as follows.
- Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management, Kolkata
- National Institute of Technology Warangal
- Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur
- Institute of Management Studies, Ranchi University, Ranchi
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International School of Textile Management, Coimbatore
- LN Mishra Institute of Economic Development and Social Change, Patna
- Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology Shibpur
- Tezpur University, Tezpur
- Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad
- National Institute of Technology Rourkela
- Indian Institute of Plantation Management, Bangalore
- Utkal University, Bhubaneswar
- National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management, Sonepat
- Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India, Gandhinagar
- Rajasthan Technical University, Kota
MAT Selection Process 2023
Before applying to the colleges, candidates must look after the MAT selection process of these institutes/colleges. Normally, there are three rounds conducted by the colleges, i.e., Group discussion, Personal Interview, and Written Ability Test.
Some of the MAT-accepting colleges take up only two rounds while the other take up all three rounds in the selection process.
MAT Eligibility Criteria 2023
Before applying for MAT, candidates must make sure that they are eligible for the same. In order to know the eligibility criteria the following points can be noted.
- The candidate should have completed any one of these i.e., completed bachelor’s degree/ completed professional degree/should be in the final year of bachelor’s degree.
- The calculation of the candidate’s percentage of marks will be done in accordance with the procedures used by the relevant University or Institution.
- There is no age limit for MAT 2023 exam.
- When grades or CGPA are involved, the conversion to a percentage of marks is based on the process that has been approved by the relevant university or institution in compliance with the MAT eligibility requirements of the participating management institute.
MAT Results 2023
The All India Management Association (AIIMS) is responsible for the release of the MAT results 2023 online mode. In order to check the results candidates are required to visit the official website of AIIMS and put in their credentials to get the results.
- SNAP exam date 2023
- NEET Analysis 2023
- MAT IBT admit card download 2023
- MAT exam total marks
- MAT Answer Key 2023
FAQs related to MAT Accepting Colleges 2023
Will MAT 2022 also be administered in IBT mode?
IBT, PBT, and CBT exam formats are used for MAT 2022.
Who makes the list of MAT-affiliated institutions available?
AIMA releases the list of MAT participating institutes.
How many institutions accept applicants based on MAT 2022?
There are approximately 600 colleges that offer admission to candidates on the basis of MAT scores.