Navodaya Syllabus 2022 Class 6 – Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti prescribed the JNV Syllabus class 6 2022. The question paper is divided into three sections: MAT, AT and LT. JNVST 2022 syllabus class 6th includes test duration, maximum marks, test mode and other details. As per the Navodaya syllabus 2022 class 6, there will be a total of 80 questions for 100 marks.
A candidate will have a duration of 2 hours to solve these questions. JNVST exam 2023 will be conducted in offline mode through the Navodaya OMR sheet. Read more to know more about exam pattern, NVS exam syllabus 2022 Class 6, types of questions and important topics.
JNVST Syllabus 2022 Class 6 – Overview
Students looking for NVS Class 6 admission 2023 must appear for this exam, as per Navodaya syllabus 2023. So they should know the overview of Navodaya exam syllabus 2022 Class 6 which is given below:
|Exam mode||Offline through OMR sheet|
|Exam date||April 30, 2022|
|Exam Time||11:30 am to 01:30 pm|
|Total No. of question||80|
|Sections||Mental Ability Test, Arithmetic Test and Language Test|
|Total Duration||120 minutes|
Navodaya Class 6 Syllabus 2022
After knowing the JNV class 6 Syllabus 2022, candidates must check the syllabus of the exam for all the sections. Detailed Navodaya Vidyalaya Syllabus 2022 is provided below, refer the same to prepare:
JNVST Syllabus 2022 Class 6 for Mental Ability Test (MAT)
This is a non-verbal test. MAT paper assesses the general mental ability of the candidates. As per Navodaya Syllabus 2022 PDF Class 5, the paper will contain 40 questions in 10 sections.
Each section contains 4 questions. The paper will contain questions based on figures and diagrams.
Topic-wise NVS syllabus Class 6 for MAT section is given below:
- Odd Man Out
- Figure Matching
- Pattern Completion
- Figure Series Completion
- Geometrical Figure Completion (Triangle, Square, Circle)
- Mirror Imaging
- Punched Hold Pattern – Folding/ Unfolding
- Space Visualization
- Embedded Figure
Navodaya Exam Syllabus 2022 Class 5 for Arithmetic Test (AT)
This test is conducted to test the candidate’s arithmetic skills. This section of Navodaya Vidyalaya Syllabus Class 6 will contain twenty-five questions based on the following topics:-
- LCM and HCF of numbers
- Number & Numeric System
- Approximation of Expressions
- Percentage and its applications
- Decimals and fundamental operations on them
- Four Fundamental Operations on the Whole Number
- Simplification of Numerical Expressions
- Conversion of fractions to decimals and vice-versa
- Distance, Time and Speed
- Fractional Number and four fundamental operations on them
- Applications of the number in measure mass, length, time, money, capacity, etc.
- Factors and Multiples Including their properties
- Profit and loss.
- Simple interest.
- Perimeter, area and volume
Navodaya Syllabus Class 6 2022 for Language Test (LT)
- The language test or LT is an integral part of the JNVST exam which tests a candidate’s reading comprehension skills.
- As per the Navodaya Exam syllabus 2022 Class 6, this paper consists of four passages and each passage will have five questions.
- All students need to read the passage and choose the answer from the given passage.
JNVST Class 6 Exam Pattern 2022 (Section-wise)
Detailed JNVST exam pattern for Class 6 which is given in the table below:
|Name of Topics||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
|Mental Ability Test||40||50||60 minutes|
|Language Test||20||25||30 minutes|
- A single test booklet containing these three sections will be given to each candidate.
- Differently-abled students are given additional 30 minutes.
JNVST Class 6 Syllabus 2022 – Important points
- Candidates need to fill their roll number in the OMR sheet carefully as mentioned in admit card.
- As provided in Navodaya Syllabus 2022 class 6, 1.25 marks are given for every correct answer and there is no negative marking.
- Using this marking scheme, students can calculate their probable scores with the help of Navodaya Answer Key 2022 Class 6.
JNVST Class 6 Examination Language
Besides the Navodaya class 6 syllabus 2022, candidates should also know about the languages which are available for the examination in their state. So, that they can choose any one language to attempt the paper and prepare accordingly.
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||Hindi, English, Tamil, Urdu, Bengali|
|Andhra Pradesh||Hindi, English, Telugu, Marati, Urdu, Oriya, Kannada|
|Arunachal Pradesh||English, Hindi|
|Assam||English, Hindi, Assamese, Bodo, Garo, Bengali, Manipuri(Bangla Script),Manipuri (Meitei Mayek)|
|Bihar||English, Hindi, Urdu|
|Chandigarh||English, Hindi, Punjabi|
|Goa||English, Hindi, Marathi, Kannada|
|Gujarat||English, Hindi, Gujarati, Marathi|
|Himachal Pradesh||English, Hindi|
|Jammu and Kashmir||English, Hindi, Urdu|
|Jharkhand||English, Hindi, Urdu, Oriya|
|Karnataka||Hindi, English, Kannada, Telugu, Marati, Urdu, Malayalam, Tamil|
|Kerala||Hindi, English, Malayalam, Tamil, Kannada|
|Lakshadweep||Hindi, English, Malayalam|
|Madhya Pradesh||English, Hindi, Urdu, Marathi, Gujarati|
|Maharashtra||English, Hindi, Kannada, Marathi, Urdu, Telugu, Gujarati|
|Manipur||English, Hindi, Manipuri (Meitei Mayek)|
|Meghalaya||English, Hindi, Khasi, Garo, Bengali, Assamese|
|Mizoram||English, Hindi, Mizo|
|Odisha||English, Hindi, Telugu, Oriya, Urdu|
|Puducherry||English, Hindi, Telugu, Malayalam, Tamil|
|Punjab||English, Hindi, Punjabi|
|Sikkim||English, Hindi, Nepali|
|Telangana||Hindi, English, Telugu, Kannada, Marathi, Urdu|
|Tripura||English, Hindi, Bengali|
|Daman and Diu||English, Hindi, Gujarati|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli||English, Hindi, Gujarati, Marathi|
|Uttar Pradesh||English, Hindi, Urdu|
|Uttarakhand||English, Hindi, Urdu|
|West Bengal||English, Hindi, Bengali, Nepali, Urdu|
JNVST Class 6 Preparation Tips 2022
- First of all, the candidate should go through and analyze the Navodaya syllabus 2022 Class 6 and make a study plan to prepare accordingly.
- Make notes on important topics to revise later.
- Grasp the concepts and clear all doubts.
- Candidate must practice sample papers and previous year question papers to analyze the preparation level.