NEET 2023 Guidelines – National Testing Agency (NTA) every year releases NEET Exam Guidelines for the students. These guidelines of NEET 2023 exam will help the students with the procedures followed during the NEET examination centre. Adhering to which would save your time and energy.
NEET Reporting Time
The NTA conducts NEET UG Exam in the evening from 2 PM to 5 PM at 3500 exam centres in the country and abroad. The NEET 2023 exam is for 3 hour 20 minutes and the last entry to the NEET examination hall is 1:30 PM.
Students are advised to report at the NEET 2023 exam location one hour prior to the exam. Announcement of important instructions starts at around 1:30 PM. Checking NEET 2023 hall ticket and distributing test booklets would start at 1:45 PM while students can fill the particulars on the booklet in the meantime. After 5:20 PM, candidates are not allowed to write anything.
Candidates should follow a proper dress code while appearing for the NEET 2023 entrance exam. Here is the list of dress code candidates should follow while appearing at the examination centre.
- Candidates are advised to wear something casual and according to the weather appropriate clothing.
- Candidates can wear any open slippers or sandals but shoes aren’t allowed.
- Aspirants can carry objects and accessories of faith.
- Students are allowed to wear culturally appropriate outfits.
Items Candidates Must Carry in NEET UG Exam Centre
Candidates might not be allowed to borrow things, so they should be vigilant towards the things they must carry. Do carry the documents mentioned below, failing which you might not be allowed to enter the examination centre.
- Proforma downloaded along with NEET admit card.
- Postcard size colored photograph with white background affixed on the Proforma.
- Original Identity Proof
- Extra passport size photograph for the attendance sheet at the examination center.
Items Prohibited in NEET UG Exam Centre
Candidates must be mindful about the items they carry with themselves in their exam center. The assigned authority doesn’t have time to take care of the candidate’s possessions. Here is the list of items that are prohibited at the exam centre.
- Stationary Items like prints, geometry boxes, pencil boxes, calculators, pens, scales, writing pads, pen drives, erasers, etc.
- Communication devices like mobile phones, bluetooth, earphones, pagers, health bands and so on.
- Irrelevant accessories like watches, wallets, handbags, belts, caps, and ornaments.
- NEET Previous Year Question Paper PDF
- NEET 2023 Dress Code
- NEET Answer Key 2023 PDF Download
- NEET Counselling 2023 Registration
- NEET 2023 OMR Sheet
FAQs Related to NEET 2023 Guidelines
Is exam pad allowed in NEET 2023?
Stationery items like textual material (printed or written), bits of paper, and writing pad aren’t allowed in the examination hall.
Can we carry money in NEET 2023?
No, you are not allowed to enter the examination hall with any piece of paper, it doesn’t matter whether that piece of paper is money or anything else.
Which pen to use in the NEET exam?
You aren’t allowed to carry any pen. A black pen is provided in the examination centre itself.