NEET Question Paper 2024 – Students who are appearing for their NEET 2024 should be aware of the NEET 2024 question paper pattern. For that, they can practice the last 5-10 years of NEET question paper 2024 PDF.
Also check NEET 2024 answer key PDF.
Solving the NEET previous years question papers and NEET 2024 sample paper PDF gives them an edge over those who are trying to crack NEET 2024, without practicing the previous year’s question paper. Not only this, solving NEET 2024 papers will also improve a student’s performance, time management, and preparation analysis.
How to Download the NEET 2024 Question Paper?
Students can download NEET sample papers in a pdf format by following the steps given below.
- Login to the official website of NTA, nta.ac.in.
- Click the section “latest@nta” on the homepage.
- Here the link for the 2024 NEET sample paper will be available once published.
- Click on the NEET 2024 sample papers PDF to download it.
- Practice every sample paper you have downloaded.
Students also read | Medical Courses without NEET
NEET Question Paper 2024 Pattern
There are 200 questions asked in two sections – section A and section B, as per NEET 2024 paper pattern. During this 3-hour NEET paper, you have to attempt only 180 questions. You will be rewarded with “+4” for every correct answer and “-1” will be deducted for every wrong answer.
|Number of questions||200|
|Type of questions||MCQ|
|Marking scheme||+4 for every correct answer |
-1 for every wrong answer
We provide previous year papers in this article that are useful for NEET 2024 preparation. Students must note that actual NEET 2024 exam paper will be distributed at NEET exam centres only during exam.
NEET Question Paper 2024 – Sample Paper and Mock Tests
Practicing NEET question papers of previous years will help you succeed in NEET question paper 2024. The following link will provide you with the previous year’s question paper and answer key.
Syllabus for NEET Question Paper 2024
To crack NEET question paper 2024, you should be well-versed with the syllabus of the 11th and 12th classes. Like every year, the NEET question paper 2024 will also be divided into four sections(physics, chemistry, zoology, and botany) with 50 questions each.
|Physics||Section A: 35 questions Section B: 15 questions (10 to be answered)|
|Chemistry||Section A: 35 questions Section B: 15 questions (10 to be answered)|
|Botany||Section A: 35 questions Section B: 15 questions (10 to be answered)|
|Zoology||Section A: 35 questions Section B: 15 questions (10 to be answered)|
Benefits of 2024 NEET Question Paper
- Going through the NEET 2024 question paper (model test paper) will help the student to know the NEET exam paper format and making scheme.
- Practicing sample paper will guide students to complete the paper in 3 hours and 20 minutes. It will help them in time management.
- It will help students to prioritize the questions with higher weightage in NEET 2024 exam syllabus.
- While practicing sample papers students would be able to know their weaknesses and would be able to work on it.
- NEET 2024 registration Last Date
- NEET 2024 Exam Date
- NEET 2024 Study Plan
- NEET Admit Card 2024 Download
- NTA NEET dress code 2024 official website
FAQs Related to NEET Question Paper 2024
In how many regional languages, the NEET 2024 question paper is available?
NEET 2024 will be conducted in the following regional language: English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi, Odia, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu.
Will NEET 2024 be conducted in an online or an offline mode?
NEET 2024 will be conducted in an offline mode.