NMMS Syllabus 2023-24 Class 8 – Students preparing for the upcoming NMMS exam must know the latest NMMS 2023-24 syllabus as it helps them to identify NMMS important topics and chapters. They should note that there is no prescribed NMMS exam syllabus 2023-24.
All states prepare their own paper based on a standard NMMS exam pattern 2023-24. However, there is no prescribed NMMS syllabus 2023-24 Class 8. But questions are asked from Class 7 and 8 NMMS books and syllabus 2023-24.
NMMS Exam Pattern 2023-24
There are two main parts of NMMS exam: MAT and SAT. The syllabus for both of these parts is different. Knowing the syllabus of NMMS test helps to score well in NMMS Result 2023. Before going into the details of NMMS Syllabus 2023-24, let us have an overview of exam pattern for better understanding of syllabus:
NMMS Exam Pattern 2023-24 for MAT and SAT
|Parts||Sections||Number of Questions|
|Part-I Mental Ability Test (MAT)||Reasoning||90|
|Part-II Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)||Science||35|
- NMMS Exam Duration: 90 Minutes for MAT and 90 Minutes for SAT
- Marking Scheme: 1 Mark for each correct answer. No Negative Marking.
- Exam Mode: Offline through NMMS OMR sheet
- Question Type: Objective Type Multiple-Choice Questions
- NMMS Qualifying Marks: 40% for General and 32% for a Reserved category in MAT and SAT separately. Along with this, students will have to score NMMS cut off marks.
NMMS Syllabus 2023-24 for MAT
The MAT part contains one subjects i.e. Reasoning and syllabus for NMMS MAT is given below:
NMMS Reasoning Syllabus 2023-24
- Numerical series
- Hidden figures
- And other topics
NMMS Syllabus 2023-24 for SAT
SAT part of NMMS exam contains three subjects. Questions are asked from the Class 7 and 8 syllabus of these subjects. We have listed some topics of NMMS exam syllabus 2023-24 for SAT section below:
NMMS Social Science Syllabus 2023-24
- The Indian Constitution
- The Judiciary
- Women, Caste and Reform
- Colonialism and the City
- Weavers, Iron Smelters and Factory Owners
- Tribals, Dikus and the Vision of a Golden Age
- When People Rebel 1857 and After
- Law and Social Justice
- Land, Soil, Water, Natural Vegetation and Wildlife Resources
- Mineral and Power Resources
- Human Resources
- The Changing World of Visual Arts
NMMS Science Syllabus 2023-24
- Crop Production and Management
- Microorganisms: Friend and Foe
- Synthetic Fibres and Plastics
- Materials: Metals and Non-Metals
- Coal and Petroleum
- Combustion and Flame
- Conservation and Flame
- Cell Structure and Functions
- Reproduction in Animals
- Reaching the Age of Adolescence
- Force and Pressure
- Chemical Effects of Electric Current
- Some natural Phenomena
- Stars and the Solar System
- Pollution of Air and Water
Also, read NMMS Maharashtra result
NMMS Math Syllabus 2023-24
- Rational Numbers
- Linear Equations in One Variable
- Understanding Quadrilaterals
- Practical Geometry
- Data Handling
- Squares and Square Roots
- Cubes and Cube Roots
- Comparing Quantities
- Algebraic Expressions and Identities
- Visualising Solid Shapes
- Exponents and Powers
- Direct and Inverse Proportions
- Introduction to Graphs
- Playing with Numbers
FAQs Related to NMMS Class 8 Syllabus 2023-24
Who will determine the NMMS syllabus for class 8 2023-24?
SCERTs may release the NMMS class 8 syllabus 2023 – 24 along with official notification on the official site.
What are the subjects included in Class 8 NMMS Syllabus 2023?
Social Science, Science and Mathematics are the main subjects included in NMMS class 8 syllabus 2023-24.
What is the syllabus for NMMS 2023 exams?
There is no exact syllabus for NMMS Exams. Students must follow class 7 & 8 syllabus to prepare for the exams.
What is the duration of NMMS Exam 2023?
The NMMS Exam comprises of 3 papers and the total duration of the examination is 3 hours.