Creane Memorial High School, Gaya is a Catholic institution established by the Catholic Archdiocese named after late priest James Creane S.J. Previously the education institute was imparted to provide education up to class VII later the level of education was raised up to class X in 1991.
The education institute was affiliated to CBSE in 1994. Later in 2005, The school was upgraded up to class 12 and today the Creane Memorial High School, Gaya is functioning as a complete unit of providing education from Pre-KG to class 12. Read the article to know more about Creane Memorial High School, Gaya.
Creane Memorial High School, Gaya – Overview
|Name of the school||Creane Memorial High School, Gaya|
|Affiliated to||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|CBSE Affiliation in||1994|
|Level of Education||Pre-KG to Class 12.|
|Hostel Facilities for||Boys & Girls|
Creane Memorial High School, Gaya – Extra Curricular Activities
The following extra curricular activities offered to students at Creane Memorial High School, Gaya.
- Computer lab
- Function Hall
- Science Lab
- Conference Hall
Faculty Facilities at Creane Memorial High School, Gaya
Creane Memorial High school is loaded with teaching and non-teaching staff within the campus. Teaching staff provide the best education to students whereas the non-teaching staff do support to accelerate the education policy.
Creane Memorial High School, Gaya – Admission Process for Lower KinderGarten
Creane Memorial High School, Gaya is a Christian minority institution that follows unique admission policies that favors and prioritizes Christians up to 25%. The school governing body occupies 15% of seats. Remaining seats are open to all candidates. The school administration undergoes set allotment by following certain parameters.
To know more about the Admission Process and Policy of Creane Memorial High School, Gaya. check the official website
Creane Memorial High School, Gaya – Points to Remember
Parents/Guardians who are seeking admission at Creane Memorial High School should keep in mind the following points.
- It is necessary to submit original documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Be sure that only original certificates are submitted. Fake or false documents submitted may lead to cancellation of admission.
- Parents/Guardians should submit a completely filled application form and ensure that all original documents are attached.
- Be cautious that all documents are self attested photocopies while submitting along with the application form.
- All the documents once submitted are not returned back. Candidates should accept the admission and remit admission fee within given time. Unnecessary delay to report to the school may forfeit the chance of admission.
- Ensure the age of children at an ideal limit of 4 – 4 ½ . Candidates who are underaged or overaged may not take admission at Creane Memorial High School, Gaya.
Documents to be Submitted at Creane Memorial High School Counter
Parents or Guardians should submit the following documents at the time/ before admission. They are:
Compulsory Documents (Xerox)
- Birth Certificate from Municipal Corporation or Aadhar Card
- Baptism certificate from Parish Priest, if Christian
- Address proof (any one): Voter card/Driving license/Passport/Aadhar card of father
Optional Documents (Xerox)
- Sibling Certificate (Latest Fee receipt)
- Old Admission number of Alumni
- Certificate of Defence Personnel/Disabled/Orphaned
- Aadhar Card of Candidate
- Income tax Return for the year 2020- 21
Number of Seats Available for Admission at Creane Memorial High School, Gaya
As told earlier, a definite quota of 25% is allotted for Christians. Whereas the remaining Seats are equally halved for boys and girls.
Boys – 80 seats
Girls – 80 seats
- Acharyakulam Patanjali Yogpeeth Haridwar
- St. Karen’s High School Danapur
- G N National Public School Gorakhnath
- Modern High School For Girls
Creane Memorial High School, Gaya – Important Dates
For the convenience of Parents/Guardian important dates and events related to LKG Admission are as follows:
Dates are followed tentatively as per previous year trend.
|LKG Admission Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Application form Availability||December 2022 to January 2023|
|Application form submission||First week of January 2023|
|Provisional Merit list release||Third week of January 2023|
|Final merit list release||Last week of January 2023|
|Admission date||End of January 2023|
*Cost of Application form is Rs. 600/- Parents/Guardians are allowed to reach out to the office from 9:30 am to 2:30 pm.
FAQs Related to Creane Memorial High School, Gaya
How much percentage is allocated for seats to Christian minority at Creane Memorial School?
As the campus is Christian minority institution, 25% of seats are allocated to christian children.
What is the compulsory document to be submitted for Christian candidates?
Baptism certificate from Parish priest is the essential and compulsory document to be submitted to enjoy Christian minority reservation.
What is the age of child to take admission for LKG at Creane Memorial School, Gaya?
As per admission policies, the age of the child should be 4 to 4 ½ to take admission at Creane Memorial School, Gaya.