TS ICET Registration 2023: The TS ICET 2023 registration process is expected to begin in the first week of April 2023, and the Telangana ICET form 2023 last date is the third week of July 2023. The Telangana State Council of Higher Education will conduct the TS ICET exam in the fourth week of July 2023.
Candidates must fill out the ICET application form 2023 TS before the registration window closes. The TS ICET registration form fee for candidates belonging to the general category is Rs 650 and for candidates belonging to the reserved category, the fee is Rs 450. Given below is information on the TS ICET 2023 exam registration.
TS ICET Registration 2023 Dates
The TS ICET exam dates will be released before the application form-filling procedure starts. Candidates are required to stay updated with all the important dates and start filling out the application form. Given below is a list of important dates for the TS ICET 2023 exam.
|Release date of application form||First week of April 2023|
|Last date to submit the form||Fourth week of June 2023|
|Dates for late fee submission||Second week of July 2023 Third week of July 2023Fourth week of July 2023|
|Application correction window opens on||Second week of July 2023|
|Last day for application correction||Third week of July 2023|
|Hall Ticket Download Date||Third week of July 2023|
|Final day of the exam||Fourth week of July 2023|
|TS ICET answer key release date||First week of August 2023|
|Last day for submission of objection||Second week of August 2023|
|Telangana ICET Result 2023 Date||Fourth week of August 2023|
Highlights Of TISSNET 2023 Exam
The TISSNET 2023 exam will consist of various details that will help candidates understand the details of the exam. Given below is a table consisting of the TISSNET 2023 exam.
|Name of the Exam||TS ICET|
|Exam conducted by||Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE)|
|Level of the Exam||State level|
|Frequency||Once a year|
|Mode of the Exam||Online|
|Duration of the TS ICET 2023 exam||2 hours and 30 minutes|
|No of Sections||3|
|Name of three Sections||Analytical ability, Mathematical ability and Communicative ability|
|Number of Questions||200|
|Application form fees of TS ICET Exam||Rs 650 for unreserved categories Rs 450 for reserved categories|
|Courses Offered||MBA/ MCA|
|Difficulty level of the exam||Moderate|
The TS ICET 2023 exam consists of eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria determine whether or not candidates can sit for the TS ICET 2023 exam. Candidates must make sure they follow the eligibility criteria before sitting for the exam.
If candidates fill out the application form without checking the eligibility criteria, their application forms will be rejected. Given below is a breakdown oof the TS ICET 2023 eligibility criteria.
- Candidates belonging to foreign and international countries are eligible to sit for the TS ICET 2023 exam.
- Candidates belonging to India must be citizens of rural and urban areas of the country.
- Candidates are required to finish their graduation in any field or discipline and their degree must be of either 3 or 4 years.
- Candidates must score an aggregate of 45% for reserved categories and 50% for unreserved categories. They must match the eligibility criteria to be able to sit for the exam. .
- Candidates who are in the last year of their college are also eligible to sit for the TS ICET 2023 exam.
Documents Required For TS ICET 2023 Registration
Candidates are required to keep a few documents with themselves at the time of the registration process. They must make sure they upload all the required documents in the prescribed manner. Given below is the total number of documents required to be uploaded at the time of the TS ICET 2023 registration.
|Class 10th Mark Sheet and Certificate||Graduation Mark Sheet|
|Class 12th Mark Sheet and Certificate||Identify Proof (Voter ID, Aadhar Card, etc)|
|Phone Number||Email ID|
|Scanned Photograph||Scanned Signature|
|Candidate’s payment details|
How To Fill TSICET 2023 Application Form?
Given below are a few steps for candidates to follow for filling out the TS ICET 2023 application form. Candidates must make sure before filling out the application form they check all the required steps to fill out the form. If they miss out on any step of the registration process, their application form will be considered incomplete. To know more, refer to the information given below.
Step-1 TS ICET 2023 Payment of Fees
Candidates are required to follow the following steps to start with the TS ICET 2023 registration process.
- The first step consists of candidates visiting the official website of TS ICET 2023 for payment of application form fees.
- They must make sure they visit the website, read the instructions carefully, and pay the application form fees.
- Candidates will be given the option to choose the payment method.
- After they have submitted their details, they are required to click on the submit button.
- They will be guided to the application form after the payment has been made.
Step-2 TS ICET 2023 Registration Form Filling Process
- After candidates have paid the fees they receive a receipt and they will get a transaction ID that they have to enter before logging in.
- Candidates will have to enter their payment reference ID, mobile number, TS ICET Hall Ticket 2023 number, and date of birth.
- Candidates will be directed to another page where they will be asked to start filling out the TS ICET 2023 application form.
Step-3 Details Required for TS ICET 2023 Application Form
The TS ICET application form will consist of a few details. Candidates must make sure they have all the required details with them while filling out the TS ICET application form. To know more refer to the information given below.
- The Name of the Candidate
- The name of the candidate’s father
- The name of the candidate’s mother
- The candidate’s date of birth
- Candidate’s 10th-grade mark sheet
- Candidate’s 12th-grade mark sheet
- The candidate’s contact details
- Candidate’s ID Proof
- Test Centre Preference
- Candidates’ signature and photograph
Step-4 Upload the Required Documents
After entering all the important details on the application form, candidates are required to upload all the important documents. They must make sure they have all the prescribed documents at the time of filling out the application form.
Candidates must make sure they upload scanned copies of their photographs and signatures while filling out the application form. They must make sure they upload the prescribed documents because their application will be considered incomplete if they do not fill out the mandatory documents.
Step- 5 Submit and Download Application Form
After entering all the required details such as a candidate’s personal and academic qualifications, payment of application form fees, and uploading all the required documents, they must make sure they click on the “I agree with all the terms and conditions” icon and submit the application form. They must make sure that they have filled out the application form thoroughly before submitting it. After submitting the required documents, they can download the TS ICET 2023 registration form for future purposes.
FAQs Related to TS ICET 2023 Registration
What is the last date for submitting the TS ICET 2023 registration form?
The last date for filling out the TS ICET 2023 application form is the third week of July 2023. Candidates are required to fill out the application form before the last date as they will have to pay an additional fine of Rs 250 for late submission of the application form.
What are the registration form fees for TS ICET 2023 exam?
The registration form for the candidates belonging to the general category is Rs 650 for candidates belonging to the general category and Rs 450 for candidates belonging to the SC/ ST category.